剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
She's always been that go-getter type of woman.
她是有进取心的女人
However, because of the
但因为
business not going the way she wanted it to go
事业发展不顺遂
and because of me hurting her, it just seemed like
还有因为我伤害她 这似乎就像是
it was just a big hole that she couldn't really get out of.
有个大洞 她无法逃离
What does that mean? I betrayed her, with her trust.
-那什么意思 -我背叛了她的信任
I'm very surprised by Josh.
乔希让我吃惊
I wasn't expecting any of this.
我没想到有这个情况
How has that affected your relationship?
这对你们的关系有怎样的影响
A lot.
影响很大
Like, she felt like there was no hope,
她觉得好像没希望
like everything was coming down on her.
天都塌了
You know, I finally decided, like,
我最后想清楚
this is not the person that I want to be.
我不想做这种人
We're doing a lot more, trying to keep ourselves active.
我们会做很多事 让自己积极一点
Hanging out with friends, but you know,
和朋友聚会
I know that she's hurting still from it.
但我知道她仍然很受伤
And then, on top of that, you're moving into a place together,
这种情况下 你们还同居了
so you're not fully healed from that,
你们还没有完全解决问题
but you've decided to take the next step.
就想要开始下一步
Yeah.
是的
I just want to show her and show others in her corner
我只是想让她和身边人看到
that she didn't make a bad decision on the man that she chose.
她没有信错人
Let me see your little naily-nailies.
我看看你的小指甲
Girl, pretty. Maybe we could
很漂亮 也许我们能
just treat you to a little bit of pampering.
让你去做一次贴身护理
Okay. Okay, love. Let's do it.
-好的 -好的 亲爱的 我们去吧
I guess we should get this week started.
我想本周可以开始了
Are we all ready for this?
我们准备好了吗
Okay. I gotta say goodbye to the location
-好的 -我要暂时告别这里
where I secured my first gold medal Olympic,
我在这里取得了客厅表演的
living room performance? Yes, we do.
-第一枚奥♥运♥金牌 -是的
For now. Bye, arena.
-暂时是的 -再见了 比赛场
Yes. Come on, let's do this.
-对 -来吧 我们开始吧
Yeah! Let's go.
走吧
I really hope that Rahanna can see,
我希望拉汉娜能看到
every failure you have
每一次失败都是你的宝贵教训
is just another lesson that helps you become
能让你收获
an even bigger success.
更大的成功
Rahanna has a lot of hopes and dreams for Stylish Pooch,
拉汉娜对"时尚狗狗"寄予厚望
and I want to show her, if you have an idea
我想让她知道 如果你有想法
you can turn it into an action.
就可以变成现实
You just have to take the first step.
只要走出第一步
Rahanna chooses to wear purely workout clothes every day,
拉汉娜每天穿简单的运动服
to avoid being seen.
避免引起关注
I don't want her to ever
她要知道
feel like she has to dim her shine for anyone.
没必要为其他人掩盖光芒
Rahanna is the caretaker, and I love that about her,
拉汉娜会照料宠物 我喜欢这一点
but it's really time to help
但现在应该
Rahanna see her potential and learn her worth
帮助拉汉娜看到自己的潜力
so that she can empower
认清自己的价值
herself to make better decisions moving forward.
帮助她做决定 继续向前走
Because of what happened in the relationship,
因为这段关系里发生的事
she doesn't know how to get out of this rut,
她不知道怎样走出去
so I'm gonna help her to figure out how to heal herself,
我要帮助她治愈自己
till she starts to trust her
直到她能像个生意人一样
instincts as she moves forward as an entrepreneur.
相信直觉 勇往直前
Milady.
殿下
Welcome to our townhouse. Hi, sweetheart. How are you?
-欢迎光临寒舍 -嗨 亲爱的 你好吗
Good, how are you? Have a seat, love.
-好的 你好吗 -请坐吧
Would you like coffee?
要咖啡吗
Uh, sure. Okay, good.
-当然 -好的
I wanted to bring her by
我请她过来
'cause I wanted you to be able to discuss
是想要让你能够
with Tan and I at the same time.
和我还有谭一起讨论
Bobby's got an incredible idea.
鲍比有个很棒的想法
A doggy fashion show.
狗狗时尚秀
That's a good idea.
那是个好主意
Rahanna's always wanted to do a doggy fashion show,
拉汉娜一直想做狗狗时尚秀
but she's never been able to put it together.
但她没能做到
She's never had the funds.
因为不够钱
So I want to take this opportunity
所以我想借这个机会
to put together a doggy fashion show for her.
帮她做狗狗时尚秀
I think this would be a beautiful way to market your business
我想这会是很好的营销方式
because it brings in new customers, it gets your brand out there.
因为这会带来新客户 让你的品牌脱颖而出
So, we're gonna close off the street,
我们要占用街道
and we're gonna have a big old runway,
举办巨型的传统走秀
where all the dogs in the neighborhood will come through
让整个社区的狗都能参加
in their cute outfits. Yes, I love it.
-还要穿可爱的衣服 -是的 我很喜欢
First of all, I love a fashion show,
首先 我喜欢时尚秀
but for me, it's more
但是重要的是
important that you start to pivot your business.
我觉得你开始 找到生意的支点
Bobby and I both are business people.
鲍比和我都是做生意的
We know how difficult it is.
我们知道有多难
Those first few years
头几年
are incredibly problematic. Yeah.
-各种问题 -对
I got the talent, but I don't have, like, boss.
我有天赋 但是不懂经营
You've proven that your concept is a success.
你已经证明了你的概念是成功的
Yeah. You just had an RV, who she...
-对 -只是你有的是...
She just couldn't do it anymore.
不能再用的房♥车
Bobby's hit hard times in business.
鲍比和我都曾经在生意上遭受挫折
I've hit really, really hard times
有三年时间
where I couldn't afford a coffee three years into my business.
我连咖啡都买♥♥不起
You just have to find another way to pivot.
只是你需要找到另一种方式工作
Think, "Okay, that didn't work.
好的 那不行
What else have I got in my arsenal?"
我还有什么其他办法
I never thought I would end up making women's wear.
我没想过我会去做女装
I started out with menswear. It didn't matter. I had a dream
我是从男装开始的 这没关系 我有个梦想
and it was way bigger than the one thing I was doing.
这比我正在做的某件事要大得多
You want to be grooming. Wonderful.
你想做美容 非常好
That doesn't mean there's only one way to do it.
但不代表只有一种方式
Think differently, think smarter.
换个思路 聪明点
I'm gonna leave you with that. Okay. Give me a hug, my love.
这就是我的建议 好了 来抱一个 亲爱的
Thank you. I'm getting excited for the show.
-谢谢 -我对这场秀感到兴奋
The fashion show's gonna be so much fun.
时尚秀肯定很好玩
All right, my love. Thank you. I'll see you later.
-好的 亲爱的 -再见 谢谢
Bye, sweetheart.
再见 亲爱的
I think one thing that you've already learned is how important...
我想你也知道这很重要
marketing and branding is. You gotta build on that.
就是营销和品牌 你要建立这些
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
Is that Bennie? Of course. Bennie's where it all started.
-那是宾尼吗 -当然 一切都是从宾尼开始的
To me, it represents you and your brand, and then...
对我来说 这代表了你 还有你的品牌
Oh, my goodness!
噢 我的天
We worked on some branding for you with Vistaprint.
我们用软件帮你做了品牌设计
Oh, my gosh, I love it. These cute little rack cards,
-噢 我的天 我很喜欢 -这些可爱的卡片
these are the type of things
你可以把他们
that you will take to doormen at buildings.
放到大厦的前台
And look at this cute little loyalty program.
看看这些可爱的熟客项目
Every five grooms, you get 25% off.
只要做五次美容 就能得到七五折
Oh, my gosh. Then we did business cards.
-噢 我的天 -我们还做商业名片
Okay. So, the business cards, we can do
-好的 -这些商业名片
on either the square or rectangle.
可以做成正方形或者长方形
I'm so hyped about Bennie being in it,
宾尼在上面 太好了
though. I love it. Thank you.
我很喜欢 谢谢你
My dog grooming business, it's my baby, really. It's my child.
我的狗狗美容生意 就像是我的孩子一样
I really love all the advice that you guys are giving me.
我很喜欢你们给我的建议
I really don't have anyone to give me business advice,
没有其他人会给我商业建议
so this is really great. I really appreciate it.
这真的很好 我非常感谢
Do you know where we're going? No.
知道我们去哪里吗 不知道
You have no idea?
你不知道
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表