剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
talking about yesterday with the bank account.
银行账户的事
Yeah, well, if I'm gonna be blunt about it,
恕我直言
I don't like money.
我不喜欢钱
Like, I don't like the concept.
我不喜欢这个概念
The thing about our credit system in America is
我们美国的信用体系
if you don't have good credit,
如果你没有好的信用
it is like a piece of your freedom's been taken away.
就像你的自♥由♥被剥夺了一样
But it's something that you can fix.
但这是你可以修正的东西
So, I want to make sure I teach you the tactics that I learned
我要把我学到的战术教给你
so that way you can move on with
你就可以继续生活
your life and not have to think about that crap.
不用考虑这些烂事
I'm excited. Let's do it.
我很兴奋 来吧
There you go.
没问题
Hi, Miss Ruth. I'm Karamo. I brought these for you.
嗨 露丝小姐 我是卡拉莫 这是给你的
Oh, thank you. Nice to meet you.
-谢谢 -幸会
May I have a hug? You, too. Yes.
-能抱抱你吗 -是的
I can tell from talking to
从和泰瑞克的交流中
Tyreek that Ruth is really important to him,
我知道露丝对他很重要
so I want to meet with her
所以我去见她
and see if she's open and
看看她是否愿意
willing to give him the answers that he deserves.
给他一个答案
I met with Tyreek. Okay.
-我见过泰瑞克 -好的
And one of the most special times
他说生命中其中一段特别的时期
in his life that he talks about is with you.
就是和你一起生活
Well, it was really great.
那真是段美好的时光
Yeah? He was always a jolly baby.
-是吗 -他是个快乐的孩子
Really? Always.
-是吗 -一直如此
And he was mine. I loved him. Yeah, yeah.
-他是我的 我爱他 -嗯
For him, there's confusion.
对他来说 有些困惑的地方
'Cause he said that he was with you until the age of 11.
因为他说他离开你的时候才11岁
So, he was wondering, what you mean? Why he was gone?
所以他想知道 为什么他会离开
Yeah.
是的
My daughter, she had a child. Mmhmm.
我的女儿有了孩子
He was, like, 24 weeks premature.
他早产了24周
He had to have his heart mended.
他要修补心脏
He had brain bleeds,
他有脑出血
so they took him from her, so I had to get him out
所以他们将他从她身边带走 而我要将他...
of foster care. Yeah.
-从寄养家庭带走 -嗯
And they said I couldn't have the both of the children.
他们说我不能有两个孩子
It was a hard choice for me, very hard. You could not imagine.
我很难 你无法想象
I just... couldn't do nothing about it.
但我不能袖手旁观
I had to get my grandchild, so... Yeah.
-我必须接回孙子 -嗯
Makes sense.
这可以理解
Talking to Miss Ruth, I realized
跟露丝小姐谈过后
there's an obvious miscommunication going on.
我明白到这是很明显的误会
She didn't want to give him up,
她并不想放弃他
but he needs to hear that.
他要知道真♥相♥
Why didn't you tell him?
你怎么不告诉他
I didn't think to tell him.
我没想过
I just told him he was going with his mother.
我只是叫他回去母亲身边
So, why weren't you able to stay in touch?
那你怎么没有保持联♥系♥
What was going on in your life then?
你的生活又怎样了
Well, I'm not a perfect person.
我不完美
No, yeah, no. I'm not judging.
不是 我不会做评判
Yeah. At times I talked
有时我在网上和他聊天
to him online and I always write something,
也会写点东西
but I didn't know where he was at.
但我不知道那时他在哪里
He never
他没有...
really came to visit me or nothing. Yeah, yeah.
-来看望过我 -嗯
I think it's gonna be interesting for you to hear
我想你肯定想知道
why he thinks he was taken out the house.
他是怎么理解他要离开的原因
Because in his mind...
因为在他看来
he doesn't think it's anything about any of this.
他不知道和这些事有关
What did he think it is?
那他是怎么想的
I think he needs to tell you that.
我想他需要亲自告诉你
Yeah. I sure do wanna hear it.
-对 -我确实想听他说
Yeah. I really do.
-嗯 -真的
Well, thank you for your honesty.
感谢你的坦诚
I appreciate you. Oh, you're welcome. Mm!
谢谢你 不客气
Will you join me in our loft, please, sir?
请到阁楼来好吗先生
Ooh. Nice, right?
不错吧
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
So, I know that you are
我知道
not dressed the way you would like to dress.
你没法按照自己所想穿衣
Yeah. My wardrobe and my confidence have
是的 我的衣柜和我的自信
a deeptie in with each other. Yeah.
-彼此之间联♥系♥紧密 -对
And I've missed big moments
我错过了不少重要时刻
because I've looked at my wardrobe and said
就因为衣柜
that I can't dress for this event. Wow.
里找不到合适衣服
It puts you in slumps, you know?
这对你来说很不好
I get that. I get that.
我知道
I hate the thought of
我讨厌那种情况
you not being able to attend the things that you want to attend,
你不能参加想参加的活动
and so I want to play a little dress-up with you.
所以我想帮你打扮一下
Yes, yes. Okay, great.
-好 -很好
Tyreek doesn't want to look like your average dude in a suit.
泰瑞克不想当穿西装的普通人
He is a lot more stylish than that,
他远比那些人时髦
but there aren't many options for men of his size and his height,
但是他的体型限制 没办法有太多选择
and so I decided to order online
所以我决定网上订制
and then show Tyreek what I have for him.
给泰瑞克看看我准备的东西
Okay, I love this.
好的 我喜欢这个
Yeah, I like this a lot.
对 我非常喜欢
Yeah. Good.
-嗯 -很好
That makes me so happy. Love it. Yeah.
-这让你很开心 -我很喜欢
You are giving yourself layers.
你在增加层次感
This top that you've got on right now, it's got different levels.
你现在穿的衣服 有不同层次
I call it tricking the eye.
会让人眼花缭乱
Yeah. So, it doesn't focus
-嗯 -不会让人...
on one thing in particular.
特别关注某个点
If this were a baggier pant, it wouldn't work.
如果这是宽松的裤子就不行了
You would just look wide and short.
只会又矮又肥
But because it is slightly more tapered,
但因为这稍微有点锥形
you are looking taller and put together.
你看起来更高 而且更协调
Just these couple of tweaks can really change your proportions,
只要些许调整就能改变你的比例
and that's what this does. Yeah.
-就是这样做的 -嗯
Do you see that when you look
你在照镜子的时候
in the mirror when you dress more like that?
看到你这样穿的效果吗
Everything just feels nice. Good.
-是的 一切都感觉很好 -好的
Yeah. I see a brighter future.
嗯 前景一片光明
I like that.
我很喜欢
The way he's looking at himself is like,
他看待自己的样子就像是
"Oh, yeah, there is a higher power."
对 有更强大的力量
It's fashion.
这就是时尚
So, I want to talk to you
我想跟你
about something called a capsule collection.
说说一个胶囊系列
Mmhmm. You'll notice this whole rack is
你会看到整个架子
a very simple color story. Okay.
-都是很简单的颜色 -好的
Everything's interchangeable.
一切都是可以替换的
So, you'll have maybe ten to 15 pieces... Yeah.
-如果你有10到15件 -嗯
...that you can break up and make 30, 40 looks from.
也就是说你可以分拆到 30到40个外形组合
Tyreek doesn't have the funds to be able
泰瑞克没钱
to freshen up his wardrobe every few weeks,
隔几周就添置衣物
and so I wanted to get Tyreek a capsule wardrobe
因为他可以替换的东西不多
when he has just a few pieces that he can interchange.
我想帮泰瑞克准备胶囊衣柜
He gets to be stylish with very little effort.
他可以不费力就时尚起来
I love fatigue, and this is definitely...
我很喜欢 这真的是...
fire.
很赞
Fire. I love it.
对
Did we nail it on the first fitting?
很赞 我很喜欢
Yeah, mate!
第一次试穿就这么满意吗
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表