剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Ryan needs to understand he doesn't
瑞恩要知道
have to conform to the life his brothers have.
他不需要遵从兄弟们的生活方式
He can still embrace his passion for music,
他仍然可以拥抱他对音乐的激♥情♥
still have a family life and still go after his dreams.
同时拥有家庭生活 并追寻梦想
Come on in.
进来吧
Have you ever been here before? I have not.
-你来过吗 -没有
Oh, it's like what Italian food basically is,
这也是意大利菜
but, like, contemporary.
不过是更现代
Chef Adam. How's it going?
-亚当大厨 -你好吗
This is Ryan.
他是瑞恩
Hello, hello, how are you?
你好 你好吗
Adam. Nice meeting you. Nice to meet you.
-亚当 幸会 -幸会
Thanks so much for letting us take over here.
感谢你让我们使用厨房♥
Thank you so much. We'll try not to make a mess.
-非常感谢 -我们会小心使用的
Okay, so we're making pesto chicken salad.
好的 我们要做香蒜鸡肉沙拉
I saw frozen chicken in your freezer. Yeah.
-我在你的冰箱看到冷冻鸡肉 -对
I just want you to learn how to cook it properly,
我希望你学习怎么正确煮食
and we're gonna do it in a pan.
我们用锅来做
You're gonna make this beautiful,
周末你要为家人
comprehensive meal that you're gonna offer your family
准备一顿丰盛好看的...
at the end of the week.
大餐
Your mom does the red sauce. Yes.
你妈会做番茄酱
We're not messing with the red sauce. No.
-对 -那我们就不做番茄酱了
What are the other colors in the Italian flag?
意大利国旗还有什么颜色
Green.
绿色
Green. We're making a green sauce.
-绿色 我们要做青酱 -好的
Okay. Pesto.
-好的 -也就是香蒜酱
Never tried.
没有试过
It's this beautiful, herbaceous green sauce
很好看的青绿酱料
that's a lot lighter, in my opinion, than a tomato sauce.
口味更清淡 比起番茄酱
So we're gonna get right into it.
我们现在开始
We have garlic cloves.
我们有蒜瓣
You can start by just crushing them down.
你先捣碎
We want to get it to a nice paste.
变成漂亮的糊状
These are pine nuts,
这些是松仁
and you're just gonna plop all of those in.
都放进去
They're in there. And now we're gonna incorporate.
-放进去 -现在要混合一起
You're gonna make this for a girl one night.
某天你会为一个女孩做这个
They'll be like, "Wow, you can cook?"
她们会说 哇 你会下厨吗
Yeah. How sexy is that?
对
I don't think it gets any sexier.
多性感
A man should be able to cook. Right?
-我不觉得 -男人应该能下厨
The amount of effort that Ryan puts into going to the gym,
瑞恩在健身上所花的精力
you know, GTL-ing,
那些GTL的东西
there's no reason why he can't apply that type of care into food.
没理由不能应用到食物上
This is one of my favorite things in the world.
这是我最喜欢的东西之一
Basil. Mmhmm.
罗勒
Rip it in, like,
撕成大♥片♥
large-ish chunks and then you just put it right in.
放进去
It's gonna break down again while we're working on it.
在过程中会再分解
Awesome, yours is looking great.
很棒 做得很好
So what we're gonna do with these...
接下来要做的是
we're gonna plop them into red wine vinegar.
要放到红酒醋里
I call it, like, a fake, quick pickle.
我把这称为 伪泡菜
It's gonna add a little bite,
会增加一点口感
and, like, a nice, bright red color to it as well.
好看的 明亮的红色
And now, Parmigiano-Reggiano.
现在 提前确定
Very gently, move the cheese along the blade.
轻轻地沿着刀口移♥动♥芝士
Great.
很好
There you go.
就这样
Oh, you're a perfectionist.
你是完美主义者
As much as I'm a disorganized mess sometimes,
虽然有时我很杂乱
there's certain things I just can't stand.
但有些东西我不能忍♥受
Your house is super neat, but your room wasn't.
房♥子很整洁 但你的房♥间不是
Like, when I come home, I'm tired.
回到家 我很累
I go right into bed.
会直接去睡觉
Like, I take my clothes off, they drop.
我脱掉衣服 就这样扔下
So you keep it clean for other people,
你为其他人保持整洁
not for yourself. Yes.
-但不是为自己 -对
Ooh, chicken.
鸡肉
All we're gonna do to is season it.
我们现在要调味
Just with salt.
用盐就可以
A little bit of olive oil.
再来一点橄榄油
You can go ahead and put those on the pan.
你可以把这些放到锅里
In, like, all the years that you've had your house,
你有自己的房♥子这么多年
have you ever had your parents over,
有没有请父母过来一起用餐
even for a dinner where they brought the food or...
哪怕是吃他们带的食物
No. I've had two family gatherings at my house in five years,
没有 五年来我家办家庭聚会只有两次
and they were for the Super Bowl.
都是为了看超级碗
Other than that, I haven't ever had them to my house.
此外没有让他们过来
You were saying you want your family to know you're okay,
你说 想让家人知道你安好
that you can take care of yourself?
你可以照顾好自己
Like, what an ultimate way of doing that.
这是一种最好的方式
For you to even do that every
偶尔这样做一次
once in a while sends such a strong message
能够传递有力的信息
of the man that you're becoming
你在成为你想做的那种人
and what you're growing. Know what I mean?
你在成长 你懂我意思吗
It would be nice to be
邀请他们来自己家是很好的
able to invite them over to my home and say...
你可以说
Yeah. ..."Hey, listen, just come over at six.
"嘿 听着 6点过来吧
Don't bring anything.
不要带东西过来
You're fine." Except funfetti cake.
-我会准备的" -彩屑蛋糕例外
Except...
除了...
Let's calm down.
我们冷静点
So you can flip 'em.
你可以翻面了
Look how beautiful that is. This isn't hard.
颜色多好看 不难
Not at all. Just takes a bit more time.
-完全不难 -只要多花点时间
So this is fresh orecchiette. Pesto.
这是新鲜的猫耳朵面 青酱
Go ahead and grab your chicken.
去拿鸡肉
Beautiful.
很好看
I'm gonna add some pickled grapes.
加点腌葡萄
Mix that around a little bit.
稍微搅混
And then we're gonna lighten it up with baby arugula.
然后用嫩叶芝麻菜
Toss that around a little.
来增色
So make a nice little bowl in there.
加一点
Looks great. Doesn't it?
放在漂亮的小碗里
I'm gonna grate a bit of parm.
-看起来不错 -对吗
And I'm a savage, so I'm gonna add a little bit of oil.
磨碎帕玛臣芝士
Savage it up, my man.
我是个粗人
I'm gonna add a bit of
所以要多加油
pine nuts on top for a little added crunch.
豪迈一点 兄弟
Beautiful.
上面放一点松仁 增加咀嚼口感
Let's see your creation.
很好看
Get the perfect bite. Get a grape, get chicken.
来看看作品
Let me know how you like it.
完美的一口 有葡萄 有鸡肉
Mmm!
告诉我你觉得如何
This is excellent.
这非常棒
It's nice, right?
很好 对吗
You made a meal from scratch,
你亲手做的菜
and you're gonna remember this when you make it
你为家人而做的时候
for your family. A happy food.
-会印象更深 -快乐食物
You know what's not happy food?
你知道什么不是快乐食物
A fried chicken cutlet that's
你放在迷你烤箱里
already breaded that you put on your mini oven.
铺着面包屑的炸鸡块
But this is.
但这就是
After you, my dear. Thank you so much.
-请进 亲爱的 -感谢
Do you come shopping often?
你会时不时购物吗
If it's once a month, that's a lot.
如果每月一次 就算多的
'Cause you don't have enough tank tops,
因为你不够背心
so I'm glad you're getting more.
很高兴你还要买♥♥
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表