剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
He is working so hard because
他努力工作
he's trying to give his family a better life,
想让家人过上更好的生活
but it's coming at a price
但这是有代价的
because he's not spending enough time with his family.
因为他没有足够时间陪伴家人
Look, everyone is joining us.
看 都来了
We want to help you.
我们想帮你
Yes!
好啊
Yeah. Are you excited? S. Yes. Yeah.
-对 你兴奋吗 -是的
Really?
真的吗
My goal this week:
本周我的目标是
I really need Marcos to figure out
让马科斯想清楚
what's his vision for this restaurant.
他对餐厅的愿景是什么
A restaurant venture is a major commitment,
经营餐厅是一个重要的承诺
and I wanna make sure it has the very best chance of success.
我想让它有最大的成功机会
I want to help Marcos embrace the CEO that he is
我要帮助马科斯建立他首席执行官的形象
and show him that with a fierce medium-length shag,
让他知道 这种凶猛的中等长度蓬乱发丝
he could actually rock this, like, wavy, long hairstyle
是可以驾驭的 这种波浪般的长发
with a gorgeous, bold energy.
有着华丽大胆的能量
Marcos and his family, they have never asked for anything.
马科斯和家人没有要求什么
I want to help him get this dream off the ground
我想帮助他实现这个梦想
a little quicker than he could on his own.
应该比他自己去做要更快一点
The communication has broken
马科斯和女儿詹妮弗
down between Marcos and his daughter Jennifer,
中断了联♥系♥
and I have to figure out where it started and why.
我要搞清楚怎么开始的 为什么
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
Hi, how are you? Karamo.
-嗨 你好吗 -我是卡拉莫
I'm glad you took a moment to meet me. Yeah.
-很高兴你抽空见我 -是的
I kept asking, "Oh, where's your oldest?"
我一直问"你大女儿在哪里 "
Oh, okay. And your mom got emotional.
-噢 好的 -你妈妈很激动
Since I'm, like, first-generation, I'm their oldest.
因为我是移♥民♥一代
My dad, like, growing up, he was very hard on me.
我是最大的孩子
Like, just with the things that I want to do with my life
爸爸在我成长过程中 对我很严厉
and, like, how he wants me to act.
像是那些我人生中想做的事情
And I feel like thattook a big toll on me,
像是 他想要我怎么做
so I had to leave, you know? Yeah.
我觉得 这对我伤害很大
So... I am firstgeneration,
-所以我要离开 你懂吗 -嗯
and I saw my oldest sister go through the same thing.
-所以 -我也是第一代
Yeah. And it was, like, all of their traditions
我看到大姐也有同样的经历
and feelings of, like,
-是的 -这就像他们的传统
what you had to do and what you have to be...
像是 你必须做什么事 你必须成为怎样的人
Yeah. ... landed on you.
-是的 -都压在你身上
I tried to sit down and talk to them.
我试过好好交流
Got it.
明白
And it didn't work out, so I was like, "Oh."
但没成功 所以我就很无奈
I woke up the next day, grabbed all my stuff, and I left.
第二天醒来 我带上所有的东西 就这样离开了
And how long ago was that? That was a yearandahalf ago.
-那是多久前的事 -一年半
Wow. Yeah.
-哇 -是的
Like, even during that time, I felt like I needed them the most,
即使在那段时间 我觉得最需要他们
but I was just telling myself, "I don't need them."
我会跟自己说 我不需要他们
Like, especially my dad.
特别是我爸爸
Yeah. You know?
-对 -你懂吗
Do you think he understands you?
你认为他了解你吗
Hmm. Not really.
不认为
I just want him to be, like, a little bit more open-minded,
我只想他更开明一点
and I think that's what causes us to bump heads and stuff.
我认为这是导致冲突的原因
And it's really horrible because,
这真的很可怕
like, I really used to be a daddy's girl.
因为我曾经是爸爸的乖女儿
Yeah. You know?
-嗯 -你懂吗
You need him. He needs you.
你需要他
Me and my dad used to be, like, really, really close, you know?
他也需要你
The fact that Marcos' oldest daughter Jennifer is not around
我和我爸爸曾经非常亲密
is hurting the family.
马科斯的大女儿詹妮弗不在身边
And for them to truly have success,
正对这个家庭造成伤害
we have to heal this family unit.
为了让他们真正成功
Thank you. Thank you.
我们必须治愈这个家庭
So, today we're gonna have a little bit of retail therapy.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
We are gonna stock up your restaurant.
今天我们要做一些购物治疗
Get some lighting, yes.
要为餐厅备货
Visuals are obviously very important.
视觉效果显然非常重要
You want people to have a full
你希望人们有完整的体验
experience and that goes with music, with dц╘cor.
和音乐装饰有关
Opening up a restaurant is tough stuff.
开餐馆是很难的
They're nice colors. Let's get 'em.
-这些颜色很漂亮 -买♥♥吧
We have the bowls for the soup, which I think is gonna be killer.
用这个碗装汤 效果肯定很好
Marcos understands seafood and fish, but developing a menu.
马科斯了解海鲜和鱼 但研究菜单
That's a lot of work.
有很多工作要做
This is the fun part.
这是有趣的部分
So today is special, it's different.
今天很特别 很不一样
We're not just doing a recipe.
我们不仅要做一道菜
We're actually making
还要用在...
something that's gonna be in your soft opening.
试营业上
So this is just a tester, it's to really let people know
这是一个测试 为了让人们知道
what the essence is of what you wanna do with your restaurant.
你的餐厅最有特色的是什么
This is, like, a Marcos specialty, right?
就像是马科斯精选 对吗
You're not gonna come up with an entire menu overnight.
你不可能在一夜之间 想出完整的菜单
It's all about perfecting one dish at a time.
关键在于每次做好一道菜
We want to have three simple dishes.
我们要有三个简单的菜
You know how to make your mango perfectly.
你知道怎样把烤芒果做好
You know how to makeyour salmon burgers perfectly.
知道怎样把三文鱼汉堡做好
And now we're gonna add a third.
现在我们要加第三道菜
Crab soup. Yeah!
-蟹肉汤 -是的
Well, crab soup was something that was important to you.
蟹肉汤对你来说很重要
Crab corn chowder.
蟹肉玉米周打浓汤
Marcos style.
马科斯风格
Okay, first things first, corn.
好的 首先是玉米
Do you cook at all at home?
你在家做饭吗
No, only in an emergency.
不 只有紧急情况下
Yeah. Only in an emergency situation.
只有在紧急情况下
Here we have chicken stock.
这里有鸡汤
So we're gonna put in our cobs.
我们把玉米棒放进去
We have the meat from the crabs,
我们有蟹肉
but also, the shells have a lot of flavor.
贝类也有很多味道
So this is our base for the soup.
这就是汤底
Now we also need the
现在还要
different vegetables that we're gonna put in.
放入不同的蔬菜
We have onion, yellow bell pepper
有洋葱黄甜椒
and then some celery stalks
还有一些芹菜杆
and for a nice little starch, potato.
再加一点淀粉 土豆
I'm gonna ask you to cut up the bell pepper for this.
把甜椒切碎
I will try.
我试试
The amount of work that you do, it's like...
你的工作量 就像...
it reminds me of my dad.
让我想起我的父亲
Yeah.
嗯
My father moved to Canada when he was very young, from Poland.
我父亲很小的时候 从波兰搬到加拿大
And I went through a phase when I was young
我年轻时经历了一个阶段
where I was a little upset
我当时不开心
that he wouldn't spend time with me that much.
他没有太多时间和我在一起
But now that I'm older, I look back and I realize, like,
但我长大才发现
"Oh, no, like, you had to work
噢 不 你必须工作
because you had to pay for our clothes, our food."
因为我们的衣服和食物需要钱
Yeah, because you think the water is there
是的 因为你知道水费单
or the electric is there, becauseRight. It just shows up.
-或者电费单在这里 因为... -对 就在这里
No, somebody has to pay for that. Hmm.
总要有人去交钱
But, like, you need balance.
但你需要平衡
Balance is when your wife
平衡就是你妻子在做晚饭
makes dinner and all of you guys sit down,
大家一起坐下来
and you have a conversation. And you talk about your day.
交流和谈论今天的事情
You know?
你懂吗
Food is that balance.
食物就是那种平衡
Okay, so we have-- the potatoes, we're gonna put in first.
好的 我们的土豆 要先放进去
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表