剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
If my dad's cooking,
如果爸爸要做饭
I'll come home from work and help him get everything set up.
我会下班回家 帮他准备好一切
My dad will take the help. My mom will not.
爸爸会接受帮助 妈妈不会
Why? Why is she like that?
为什么 她为什么这样
She needs control of everything. She's the mom.
-她需要掌控一切 -她是妈妈
She only thinks of herself as a mom. Hmm.
她只把自己当成是母亲
So that's all she sees. That's interesting.
-这就是她自认的身份 -很有意思
Taking care of everyone else is a distraction.
照顾别人会分散注意力
She doesn't have to work
她不关注自己
on herself because she's focusing on you.
因为她的精力都在你身上
I kind of feel like we came at the best time.
-没错 -我觉得我们来得正是时候
Yes.
没错
Oh, my...
我的天
Nothing screams sexy like poop.
没什么比便便更突出性感了
What's happening in here?
这里发生了什么
I guess I'm stuck in the 80s.
我觉得自己被困在八十年代了
There's gotta be wood under here.
底下肯定是木地板
Beautiful wood!
漂亮的木头
If it was up to me, this would be carpet.
如果由我来决定的话 这里会铺地毯
This would be wallpaper. Oh, God.
-这里会铺壁纸 -天呐
And that would be popcorn ceiling...
上面是爆米花屋顶...
with glitter.
沾满亮片
I am speechless.
我说不出话了
Graduation photos.
毕业照
Don't know how to put that back up.
不知道怎么重新挂回去
Okay, we'll just take 'em all down.
我们只能都拿下来了
I see crosses.
我看到有十字架
Are you guys Catholic? Yes.
-你们信天主教吗 -没错
I'm Polish. He's Irish.
我是波兰人 他是爱尔兰人
You're Polish? Stop! Stop! Yes.
-你是波兰人 别闹了 -是的
I have my babci
我的祖母是
and I want you to Stop!
-我希望你能... -别闹了
If you were to teach me anything,
如果你要教
can you teach me to make potato pancakes?
可以教我做土豆饼吗
Oh, I just got goosebumps!
鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
My ancestors are gonna be so happy this week.
我们的祖先这周会非常开心的
Kielbasy and sauerkraut. Potato pancakes. Oh, love.
-波兰熏肠和德国泡菜 -土豆饼 大爱
That's so good. I love that.
-太好了 -大爱
Can we investigate your bathroom? Yes.
-我们能看看你的卫生间吗 -好啊
I don't want to cut you off.
我没想打断你
I'm gonna creep around in your kitchen.
我去你厨房♥逛游一下
We're gonna keep on talking all things Polish in a little bit.
待会儿再继续聊波兰
We are not done yet.
这话题没说完
Four in the morning,
早晨四点 你从床上醒过来
you stumble out of bed, and then what happens?
然后呢
Then I get my shower.
然后去洗澡
Then it takes me about five minutes to do my makeup.
花五分钟化妆
Uhhuh. And I pull my hair back.
把头发梳起来
Do you pull your hair back when it's wet?
头发没干就会扎起来吗
You will find out when
你把头发散开
you take the-- -Yeah, it's a little wet here.
就知道了... 没错 的确有点儿湿
When we put our hair back wet,
头发没干就扎起来
it puts too much torque on the hair so I would prefer
会让头发太过卷曲 所以我更倾向于
you let it be down on the
你去上班的路上可以散开
way to work and throw it up when you got there.
然后到了那里再扎起来
Can I tell you that I love your hair color so much?
我想告诉你 我超爱你的发色
It really is so beautiful. Thank you.
-真的太美了 -谢谢
I love that you raised three incredible daughters.
你养大了三个很棒的女儿
You have an incredible husband. You're his primary caretaker.
你有很棒的丈夫 你是他的主要照顾者
So I get you're a busy person, Yes.
我理解你很忙
but you can use your self-care time to give back to yourself.
但你可以利用自我爱护的时间 回馈自己
Right.
没错
Okay.
好吧
Jennifer's closet is full of color, it's full of print.
詹妮弗的衣柜五颜六色 全是印花
Gosh, I mean, I love a print, but my gosh.
天 我喜欢印花 但这也太过了
And there's also bling.
还有星钻
Nope, we are not a Jersey girl, and we are not 17.
不 我们不是新泽西姑娘 也不是17岁了
I don't think you need to put
我觉得你没必要把所有的喜好个性
every one of your personalities into your look.
体现在穿衣打扮上
Tanny! Tanny! Tanny! Tanny!
谭
Karamo. Oh, look how short they are.
卡拉莫 你看看这些裤子多短
Would you ever wear something this short? Yes, I'm a ho.
-你会穿这种超短裤吗 -当然 我可浪了
I know. Okay.
-我知道 -好的
Oh, my, Mr. Brown. Oh, my, Mr. Brown!
我的天 布朗先生
I love that you've already put your imaginary heels on.
你已经踩上虚拟高跟鞋了 太好了
Can you give us a full on walk please? Of course I can.
-你可以给我们走一套台步吗 -当然可以
You know I love a catwalk.
你知道我喜欢看台步
Watch.
看好了
Yes, work, work, work.
秀 秀 秀
Yes, queen. Yes, Bey yes, Beyoncц╘! Pause.
女神 棒 优秀 碧昂斯 摆姿势
Yes!
没错
Oh, my God. Got fringe, honey.
我的天 这个刘海 宝贝
Yeah. I like big 80s hair.
没错 我喜欢80年代发型
Wow, Mommy. If we could just perm it.
哇哦 妈咪 可以再烫一下
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
Listen to this. Girls!
听好了 姑娘们
Yeah.
怎么了
Perm.
烫发
What about it? It's terrible.
怎么 丑死了
Yeah. It's a no.
没错 绝对不行
All right, this is the room I hate the most.
好了 这是我最讨厌的屋子
The room you hate the most.
你最讨厌的屋子
I don't like cooking.
我不喜欢做饭
So it's no surprise that this is your best friend.
所以怪不得这是你的好朋友
Yes.
没错
Name me things that you make,
讲讲你的拿手菜
other than this lovely rosц╘ meatball sauce.
除了这份诱人的肉丸酱
Chicken with Italian dressing. Um...
淋意大利油醋酱的鸡肉
You know what?
知道吗
You're not as excited talking
你说起这个话题并不怎么兴奋
about this as you are talking about your babcias,
比起你刚才谈祖母的时候
your Polish grandmother's food.
你波兰祖母做的食物
'Cause it was so good!
因为很好吃
I don't know how to cook that.
我不知道怎么做
You know what? It's progress, not perfection.
这是一个过程 不是要追求完美
I just do not have the time.
我没有那时间
I know you're busy,
我知道你很忙
and your daughters are saying how much you do.
女儿们说 你有很多事要操心
Relinquish a little bit of all this control that you have.
放下一些控制权
'Cause the center of every home, especially a Polish home,
每个家庭的核心 特别是波兰家庭
is the kitchen.
就是厨房♥
That's where the love happens, that's where we come together.
这是充满爱意的地方 我们在这里相聚
Yes, and I like that. Am I right?
-对吗 -是的 我也喜欢这样
We're gonna make them
我们这周会做些
some really beautiful Polish food this week.
非常好吃的波兰菜
I love how you dance with food.
你为了食物跳舞 很好
Talk to me about the sexy in your life.
跟我聊聊你如何在生活中展现性感
Every woman wants to be sexy.
每个女人都想性感起来
Well, then, what's this?
那这是什么
Do you mean to tell me
你是想说
if I don't walk around going, "Check me out," That's not sexy?
如果我穿的衣服没有夺人眼球 那就不性感了吗
Burn 'em.
烧掉它们
Let me tell you my concern about a lot of this.
我给你讲讲我担忧的地方
Almost all your clothes are massive.
几乎你所有的衣服都很宽大
Yeah.
没错
A lot of my clothes are hand-me-downs.
我很多衣服都是二手
What's this?
这什么
I got that from my sister-in-law.
我嫂子给的
Do you wear it?
会穿吗
Yes, with a pair of white shorts maybe.
会 也许配上一条白短裤
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表