剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Everyone, give it up for Walter.
各位 掌声欢迎沃尔特
His fashion sense is out of this world. Tanny is jealous.
它的时尚感真是棒极了 小谭很嫉妒
Why did we put Walter in a trash bag?
为什么沃尔特穿着垃圾袋
Not only is this our final dog of the evening,
这不仅是我们今晚最后一条狗
but this dog was recently styled by our very own Rahanna.
这只狗是最近刚被我们的拉汉娜 做了美容的
So, give it up for dog, Lulu.
掌声欢迎 露露
She is in a rock band, and she loves it.
它就像是摇滚乐队成员 它很喜欢
Add some color, make her cute. I could do that.
加点颜色就让它很可爱 我可以做到
Rahanna, that's amazing. Thank you.
-拉汉娜 这真是太棒了 -谢谢你
Give it up again for all of our stylish pooches tonight.
对我们今晚所有的时尚狗狗 再次给予热烈掌声
Also, give it up for our very amazing, Rahanna.
也为我们超棒的拉汉娜鼓掌
Yes, bitch!
做得好 臭丫头
Judges, we're gonna head inside to deliberate.
评委们 我们要进去商议一下
Go, babe!
去吧
Go! Go! Go! Go!
去吧
This is coming from a purely objective place,
从纯客观的角度
but I definitely think the corgis.
我肯定认为是柯基
The corgis? They did the least.
-柯基 -它们做得最少
It was so basic.
太基本了
Fashion shows really bring
必须说 谭 时尚秀展现了你糟糕的一面
out the worst in you, Tan, I have to say.
80年代女孩第三 恐龙狗第二
Eighties girl is third, dinosaur dog is second,
-对 -不 我不同意
Yes. No. I'm not agreeing.
-体操的那个... -不
The gymnastics one is No!
体操的那个 主人都比狗好看
Gymnastics owner looked better than the dog.
-你不喜欢那假发 -如果有人的假发...
You didn't like the wig? If somebody had a wig
没戴好 我们都看得出来
that wasn't staying on, we would all read that.
作为时尚狗狗的首席执行官
As the CEO of the Stylish Pooch, she gets to make the final call.
-她要做最后决定 -拉汉娜是否开心
If Rahanna is happy that's all I care about.
我只在乎这个
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
Shh!
嘘
Okay, Bobby, can I announce? I'll call you all when I'm ready.
好了 鲍比 我能宣布吗 我准备好叫你们
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
We have a winner, and that winner is...
我们有赢家了 这就是...
Rahanna!
拉汉娜
Stylish Pooch is back in business, baby.
时尚狗狗又重新开业了
Oh, my God, it's so beautiful.
噢 我的天 真是太漂亮了
Did she expect this? No.
-她有想到吗 -没有
Oh, my goodness, you guys are the best.
天啊 你们真是最棒的
Does she deserve this? Yes.
她是否值得 是的
Is it extra as hell? Absolutely.
是否做得太多 当然了
But what else would you expect from us?
你以为我们是谁
You don't understand... No, y'all don't understand.
-你不明白 -你们不明白
...how much this means to me. I had so many people say,
这对我有多重要 有很多人对我说
"Oh, my God, we're gonna help you..." And nothing ever happens.
"天啊 我们会帮你的" 但是什么都没有
And you guys...
但是你们...
You guys...
你们...
You guys mean so much to me.
你们对我意义太重大了
This is your fresh start.
这是你全新的开始
Never stop believing in yourself. You've had it all along.
永远都要对自己有信心 你已经受够了
You hit a hard time,
你经历了困难
but you are destined for
但你注定
even greater things than you can imagine.
能实现无法想象的成就
Yes, thank you.
对 谢谢你
I'm so ready for the new and improved Rahanna and Stylish Pooch,
我已经准备好迎接改良版的拉汉娜和时尚狗狗了
and it's all because of you guys. We believe in you so much.
-这都是因为你们 -我们非常相信你
What are you? A--
你是谁
Boss bitch. Okay?
是女强人 好吗
We'll hug again. Hug again.
我们再群抱一下
Failure is really just a matter of perception.
失败其实只是一种看法
We're proud of you.
我们为你骄傲
What we have to do is just keep going until we get the next yes.
我们要做的就是继续前进 直到收获下个成功
Dog treat?
狗狗零食
When we keep focused on what it is that we love to do,
我们专注于所爱时
there is no limit to what the universe can have in store for us.
宇宙无法束缚我们
Oh, my gosh, it's so cute.
我的天 太可爱了
I'm feeling gorgeous. Okay?
我感到宛若新生
I learned to love myself, be patient with myself and my business.
我学会爱自己 对自己和事业都保持耐心
Good.
好的
You can't move forward if you don't let go of the past.
不放下过去 就无法继续前进
Stylish Pooch is back mobile,
时尚狗狗又能提供流动服务了 我们准备好
and we about to add swag to the city's wag, okay?
为城市添姿彩
I want you to bang it out.
用力敲
Get it, girl!
去吧
You better give it, Beyoncц╘, yes!
要用力 碧昂丝 对
Yes!
好啊
I'm letting go of the past! Whoo!
我要对过去说再见
Bye-bye, baby!
再见了 宝贝
Out with the old. Let's start anew.
旧的不去 新的不来
And that's how you do it.
就要这样
Take that!
放马过来
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表