剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Like, you've got so many great footwear options.
你有那么多很棒的鞋子可选择
Yes.
对
Should we try some things on?
我们要试穿一下吗
Yeah. Yes?
-好的 -是吗
Tyreek I just learned pattycake.
-泰瑞克 -我刚学会了小蛋糕
Come and join me, my love.
来和我们一起 亲爱的
Okay!
好的
Come through, suit! Hello!
-来了 西装 -你好
Come through, suit! What do you think?
-那是西装 -你觉得如何
Yes, color! You wanted bold, you got bold.
-是的 颜色 -你要大胆 这就是
Lining!
内衬
I love the lining in this. All about the lining.
-我喜欢这个内衬 -都是内衬
There you go! Yes! Gorgeous!
-来吧 -是的 很漂亮
You look so good.
你看起来很好
Do you feel good in that? I feel amazing.
-你觉得这衣服合适吗 -很棒
I wanna see another look!
我想再看看其他造型
I'm ready, too. Yeah.
-我准备好了 -对
You're gonna love this one. I know you're gonna love it.
你会喜欢这个的 我知道你会的
Whoa! Wow!
哇
That's cool.
那真是太酷了
I love that. I knew you'd like this one.
-我喜欢这个 -我就知道你会喜欢
What?!
什么
Really cool. I love the asymmetry of that shirt.
-真的很酷 -我喜欢这件衬衫不对称
Yeah. I love this shirt. Okay.
-是的 我喜欢这件衬衫 -好的
So this one has been custom tie-dyed.
这个是定制扎染的
This is a local artist who made this. I'm gonna love this.
-本地艺术家做的 -我很喜欢
Love that. I love it, too, yeah.
-很喜欢这个 -喜欢这个
What does it feel like to
我也很喜欢
have a custom piece that was made for you?
有一件定制的物件 是什么感觉
That's insane.
真是疯了
You'll get used to that. It shows, yeah.
-你会习惯的 -是的
This has been an amazing week,
这星期真是了不起
and I don't think I've ever had an experience
我想我不会再有
anywhere near this.
这样的经历
I don't get to talk to other people about my emotions.
我不会再和其他人谈及我的心情
Well, I don't get to have those conversations with men,
我也不会和其他人这样交流
and I feel like that's something that's always,
我觉得这会一直是
like, in a lot of our lives, and that means a lot. Yeah.
在我们的生活中 意义重大
You have five... Well,
你有五个...
four gay godfathers and me,
四个同性恋教父和我
you know, just a non-binary fairy... parent,
非二元性别的仙子教...父母
who is always there for you,
如果你需要护肤 有疑问
should you need skincare, should you have questions.
我们会一直支持你
But you gotta get ready,
但你要准备好
you gotta get this food together, right? Yeah.
-你要去准备食物 对吗 -是的
Love you so much.
我非常爱你
I'm going to miss you, buddy.
我会想念你的 兄弟
Tyreek is the perfect reminder
泰瑞克提醒了我们
that every one of us wants to feel secure.
其实每个人都需要安全感
Fire.
很赞
Yeah, mate.
对的
He has fought so hard to get to where he is in life.
他如此努力才有现在的一切
Yes.
对
I'm proud of you. Thank you.
-我为你骄傲 -谢谢
Your past does not have to dictate your future.
过去不一定会决定未来
You write your own destiny.
命运由你主宰
Ciao.
再见
Food!
食物
What smells so good?
什么这么香
Crab cakes! Ooh!
蟹肉蛋糕
Do you like crab cakes, Walty?
你喜欢蟹肉蛋糕吗小沃
Give him a little mohawk.
帮它做莫霍克发型
You're a pupper!
你是只狗狗
Oh, boy. Look at his face!
-噢 孩子 -看看它的脸
Can we go watch Tyreek now?
我们能去看泰瑞克吗
I wanna see what happens. Yeah, let's go!
-我想看看情况如何 -我们去吧
Okay Come on, boy.
-好的 -来吧 孩子
Time. Come on, Walter.
-是时候了 -来吧 沃尔特
Hey, buddy. Press play, Johnny.
-嘿 小家伙 -开始播吧 约翰尼
I can't imagine what's going on in his head right now.
无法想象他现在想什么
This is gonna be the first
这是第一次露丝走进他家
time Ruth has ever walked into his house
他要和她进行一番真正的交流
and he's had a real conversation with her.
至少他有个任务
At least he's got a task to kind of,
暂时占据
a little bit, take his mind off it.
他的心神
Right. Yeah.
-对 -嗯
Oh, my gosh. Ruth is here.
噢 我的天 露丝来了
Oh, my goodness.
噢 我的天
How you doing? Oh!
你好吗
How you been? Look at you!
-你好吗 -看看你
I know, right? He's grown.
我知道 他长大了
Yeah.
嗯
Well, come in.
进来吧
My goodness, it is so nice.
我的天 真好
What you got going on here?
你怎么了
Look at you. Look at your hair. Oh, my God.
-看看你的头发 -我的天
Wow, I haven't seen these pictures in forever.
哇 我很久没看到这些照片
I know.
我知道
It shows that she never
这说明她一直爱着他
lost love or never stopped thinking about him.
也没有忘记他
For her son. Like, this is her son. Yeah.
对于她来说 这就是她的儿子
Yeah, yeah. You still look the same way.
-对 -你看起来还是没变
Still look the same.
还是一样
Well, let me show you around. Okay.
-我带你到处看看 -好的
This is cute, too. I know, right? Right?
-这也很可爱 -我知道
Yes, it-- oh, my-- yes!
是的 噢
So, this is my kitchen.
这是我的厨房♥
I think I'm moving in.
我要搬进来住
There's always space. Aww.
地方还有很多
No, serious, it is so lovely.
不 真的 很温馨
Thank you. Thank you. Oh, my God.
-谢谢 -噢 我的天
Mm! This is the office.
这是办公室
Oh, this is so nice. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-噢 这很漂亮 -对
I'm so happy for you.
我很替你高兴
Thank you. This is so nice.
-谢谢 -这很漂亮
And I missed you.
我很想你
It's been way too long. I missed you, too. Give me another hug.
-时间过了太久 -我也想你 我们抱一下
I know.
我知道
She raised a good one. Yeah.
-她养了个好孩子 -对
So...
嗯
Something I want to talk about
我想谈一下
is where we left off. Mmhmm.
我们分开的时候
I just wanted to know, like,
我想知道
what made you make the decision?
什么让你做了那个决定
For you to go back? Yeah.
-让你回去 -是的
All I remember is just, like, we had an argument,
我只记得 我们有过争吵
and I remember I had wrote what I wrote in the journal,
我记得我在日记里写了东西
and then you saw the journal and you were upset about it.
你看到日记 你很不高兴
That's what I remember.
我只记得这些
It's not nothing like that.
跟那些没关系
I don't know if you remember when I had to get my grandson
我不记得你是否记得 我要去接我孙子
because he was real sick, so... Yeah.
-因为他病得很重 -嗯
I had to took you back because
我要让你回去是因为
I couldn't get him out of foster care if I had another child.
如果我有另一个孩子就无法带他离开寄养家庭
I just...
我...
couldn't do nothing about it.
没有办法
I remember bits and pieces of that. Yeah.
-我记得一些片段 -嗯
See, this is a lot of the confusion that was happening.
产生了很多困惑
She had to make a hard
因为国家规定
decision because the state was making her have it.
她只能做这个艰难的决定
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表