剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Hey!
嘿
Come out! Come out! Come out! Oh, man.
-出来吧 -噢
Who better to help me shop than her mom?
谁能比妈妈更能帮她挑衣服
Look how good Mom looks. She does. She looks really good.
-看妈妈多好看 -是的 她看起来很好
I want to get to the point where we can encourage Rahanna
我想要鼓励拉汉娜
to see her height as a positive.
正面地看待自己的身高
I want her to be here to remind
我想她在这
Rahanna she's beautiful just the way she is.
能让拉汉娜明白 她自己的模样已经很美丽
I just want to see how low it goes.
好的 我想看看有多低
I love a bit of cleave.
我喜欢有点岔开
It's not a pencil. What it does is, if you let it flare slightly,
这不是铅笔裙 其实如果你稍微外倾一点
you can see how beautifully shaped your legs are.
你会看到你的腿型很漂亮
Focus on your legs for a second.
暂时专注于你的腿
Do you see that? Like, nothing there. Yeah.
-发现什么了吗 -对
Sexy as fu
非常性感
How do you feel about your height in this?
你现在觉得自己的身高如何
I would totally wear this. Okay, good.
-我一定会这样穿的 -好的
These heels are comfortable, too.
这些高跟鞋也很舒适
And they nice. I know you don't need it for the height,
-也很漂亮 -我知道你的高度不需要
but I think it's gonna make you stand in a different way.
但这会让你换一种站姿
Wear them often. Like, show people
经常穿的话 可以让人们知道
you don't give a... Okay!
-你不在乎他们想法 -好的
Are you seeing me, Mother? I see you, daughter.
-你看到我了吗 妈妈 -我看到 女儿
Can you see me? Okay.
-你看到我了吗 -嗯
Watching Rahanna in a pair of heels walk so confidently
看着拉汉娜穿着高跟鞋 自信地行走
makes me feel like we're starting to evolve.
让我觉得我们开始变化
We're starting to realize that
开始明白
maybe our height is something to be embraced.
可能我们的身高是值得赞美的东西
Your jeans. Comfortable, right? Mmhmm.
你的牛仔裤 很舒服吧
I like that. She always has an issue with her length.
我很喜欢 她一直不喜欢自己的身高
Why couldn't you work in that?
你为什么工作时不能这样穿
You can still groom the dogs. I could.
-你仍然可以帮狗狗美容 -可以
You said your goal and your dream was to become a franchise.
你说你的目标和梦想是 做加盟
You want to run an empire. Yeah.
-建立一个帝国 -对
I wouldn't take cycling-short lady seriously,
我不会认真看待穿自行车短裤的女人
but I'd take this lady seriously.
但你这样就完全不同了
Okay! When it gets colder in the morning,
-好的 -早上天气变冷
you're on your way to work This blazer is, like, everything.
-你要去工作 -这件外套很有用
I love the blazer on you. I like that whole look.
-这件外套很适合你 -我喜欢这整个形象
Yeah, and it's so long.
对 很长
Ready to get changed? Thank you. Yes.
-准备去换衣服吗 谢谢 -好
Great.
很棒
Did we nail it? You nailed it.
-我们做到了吗 -你做到了
This is why I could never be a waiter. I'm walking, like...
所以我没法做服务生 我走路就像...
Yeah, right? ...like this better not drop.
-对吗 -千万别掉下来
Black folks having afternoon tea. How cool.
黑人喝下午茶 这真酷
I feel royal and regal right now.
我现在觉得自己很高贵
Or we can do a bit of Get Out.
或者可以像"逃出绝命镇"
Somebody's about to go into the sunken place, quickly.
有人很快就要进入沉陷处
I don't know who it's about to be,
我不知道会是谁
but I have a feeling it's about to be Josh.
但我觉得那会是乔希
Sorry, girl.
抱歉了 女孩
You two have decided to move in together. Yeah.
-你们决定搬到一起住 -是的
Why did you make this choice?
为什么做这个选择
We've been together for so long, and we haven't lived together.
我们在一起很久了 但没有同居
I feel like it's a step up,
我觉得这是一个发展 往前走
like, moving forward and trusting each other.
信任彼此
Like, we're together all the time.
我们一直在一起
Spending time together is not talking.
一起并不代表交流
Just because you sit next to somebody,
你只是坐在对方身边
there's a million things in your heads, is that what's happening?
但你们脑海里很多想法 是这样吗
Yeah. Yeah.
-是的 -对
This is a young couple that's had their ups and downs.
这是一对经历了波折的年轻情侣
I have to help Rahanna
我要帮助拉汉娜
get past the doubts she's having in herself,
克服她对自己的质疑
so that she can feel confident
这样她才能自信地
as she moves forward in her relationship and her business.
在她的关系和生意中继续向前
After you told me that you had cheated,
你跟我说过 你曾经劈腿
it started to connect the dots.
这就连起来了
That lack of trust here is playing into your ability at work.
缺乏信任影响了你工作的能力
When I saw your RV,
当我看到你的房♥车
I saw a woman who life started to bury her,
我看到一个被生活淹没的女人
and she started to not
而她不相信
trust that she could dig herself out of it.
自己能够逃离
Part of that is coming from this.
这是部分原因
I just want... the best for her, like...
我只是想给她最好的
I messed everything up, so...
但我把事情搞砸了
it plays a part in, not just the relationship,
这产生的影响不只是这段关系
but her business.
还有她的生意
Like, this is where she's making her money at.
这是她谋生的方式
I just want to get back to before that,
我只是想回到之前那样
when we was happy.
我们还开心的时候
Part of not being able to move forward is because
不能往前走的部分原因
you have to be able to communicate about it honestly and openly
你们必须开诚布公地交流
and consistently.
并一直这样
I know what I did in the past, and I don't like to see her upset.
我知道过去我所做的事 我不想看到她难过
So, when I feel like we're at a state where we're good...
当我觉得我们情况还好
Yeah. ...I don't wanna bring it back up.
-嗯 -我不想提起旧事
I kind of want to leave that old me...
我想忘记那个
in the past.
以前的我
But your past actions are still affecting your present.
但你的过去仍然影响现在
Sometimes I think that we're
有时我觉得我们
not gonna be able to move forward from it.
无法摆脱过去
Yeah, how often do those questions pop into your head?
你是否经常有这种念头
Very often. Very often. Yeah.
-经常 -是的
And it's hard.
这很难
I just want...
我只是想...
to be able to trust you again.
能够再次相信你
It's not fair for you all to have these things that are looming,
有这种不好的预感 对你们不公平
that are causing you all
会影响你们
to not have the ability to grow individually
无法实现自我成长
and then also grow together.
以及共同成长
So, what question do you have with him about this?
你有什么想问他的
Will you cheat on me again?
你会再背叛我吗
No.
不会
My feelings...
我的感情
are way too valuable to keep going through this situation.
非常宝贵 不能再经历这种事
Yeah. Do you believe that if it becomes too much,
是的 你是否认为如果难以承受
that you can leave him? Yes.
-你会离开他 -是的
Do you believe that if you do it again, that she'll leave you?
你是否认为如果你再犯 她会离开你
Yeah. If it isn't gonna work, then I'm out.
-是的 -如果还是不行 我就走了
Yeah. I'm done.
-对 -我会放弃
You gotta let this go, if it's not going to make you happy.
如果这不能让你快乐 你就要放手
But if you both are willing to try,
但如果你们都愿意努力
gotta both be clear about what you need in clear action.
你们都要清楚自己要什么 并且为之努力
Otherwise, he's gonna be thinking, "I'm already doing it."
否则他会想 "我已经在做了"
And you're gonna be thinking, "You ain't doing it yet."
你会在想 "你还没做"
That will be the first step, building a relationship
那会是第一步 你们两个
where you two are communicating properly.
建立适当沟通的关系
Does that work? Yeah.
-这有用吗 -是的
Sounds good. That make me fall in love.
-听起来不错 -我都要恋爱了
I'm just focused on me
跟我来
Come with me, I'm gonna take you to my little baby lair.
我带你去我的小窝
Okay. Ugh. Can I take your hair down?
-好的 -能把头发放下吗
Of course. Okay.
-当然 -好的
So, my thought for the fashion show--
我对时尚秀的想法
Have you ever had a snatched braid? No.
-你扎过辫子吗 -没有
Whatever look you're trying to complement,
不管你想做什么造型
braids really go with them.
麻花辫都很搭
They are versatile. They last for weeks.
这是通用的可以几个星期不用管
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表