剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Hi, guys, welcome. Hi, George.
-嗨 两位好 欢迎 -嗨 乔治
George, this is Marcos. Marcos, this is George.
乔治 他是马科斯 马科斯 乔治
How are you? Very good.
幸会
We're gonna play around in your store, okay?
我们在店里到处转转吧
Sounds great. Thank you so much.
-听起来不错 -非常感谢
I love that you've got something that's kind of your thing,
我喜欢你有自己的标志物
but a lot of your hats look like they've seen better days.
但你很多帽子看起来很旧了
Yes. I wanna get you some fresher hats.
-是的 -我想帮你换些新帽子
There's fedoras here,
这有费多拉帽
there are flat caps over here.
那边有平顶帽
I'd like some... like...
我想要...
Shape at the front? Yeah.
-前面有形状的 -是的
So not too round? No.
-不要太圆 -不
Okay.
好的
How you feeling? Do you feel good about this week?
感觉怎样 这周过得好吗
Well, it's good to...
嗯 很高兴...
you know, feel better.
你懂的 感觉更好了
Feel, uh...
感觉...
comfortable. Good.
-轻松自在 -太好了
Do you feel you've come
经过昨天的谈话
to a good understanding with your daughter
你觉得跟你女儿之间
after the conversation yesterday?
有更好的了解吗
I think so, and I have faith in that, yes.
是的 我相信会的
I think that maybe my dad was too strict with me,
可能是我爸爸对我太严厉了
and I passed that on to my daughter.
所以我对女儿也采取了一样的做法
But I see that now,
但我现在明白了
and I don't want to make the same mistake in future.
以后我不想再犯一样的错误
We can't expect, as parents,
作为父母 我们不能期望
to have our children experience our culture
孩子们完全像我们要求的那样
exactly as we want them to.
去感受我们的文化
This is never gonna be easy
这并不容易
for your children to be raised in a land that's not yours.
当孩子在和你不同的土地上成长
Accept that, have a conversation
接受 跟孩子交流
and be willing to learn from your children
并愿意向他们学习
as much as they learn from you.
如同他们向你学习一样
Talk to your kids because apparently,
和孩子谈谈
Jennifer's wonderful, and your other daughters are wonderful.
因为很显然 詹妮弗很棒
And you don't wanna risk
你其他的女儿也很棒
losing those relationships, so nurture them.
你不会想失去这些关系 所以要好好经营
Gracias.
谢谢
And now, shall we go get your hats?
现在去选帽子吧
I want you to look professional.
我想让你看起来更专业
Well, let's try and see what happens.
好的 试试看会怎样
Okay.
好的
The shop is your playground. Play.
这商店就是你的游乐场 好好玩
Hmm. Too big. Uh...
太大了
Still not working? Soso.
-没合适的吗 -一般
No? No.
-没有 -没有
It's not for you? Okay.
不适合你吗 好吧
Too big. Too big?
-太大了 -太大
You're like Goldilocks. We'll find you the perfect one.
我就像金发姑娘 我们会帮你找到完美的帽子
This hat doesn't look like me.
这个头看起来不像我
I'm crazy, so...
我疯了
I'm ready to explore and find the gold.
我准备好去探险和淘金了
I don't know.
我不知道
No, I know. The answer's no. Thank you so much.
不行 我知道 答案是不行 非常感谢
What do you think?
你觉得如何
No? No, yes.
-不行 -不 可以的
It's a yes? Okay, good.
答案是可以 好的 很好
So, what I want you to do now is, there's the feather bar behind.
去后面的羽毛柜台
You can decorate this.
你可以装饰这个
So, maybe we add the
也许加点蓝色
blue'cause it's got the blue in the hat already.
因为帽子里已经有蓝色了
If Marcos is going to use his accessories,
如果马科斯要用他的配饰
I want him to use them thoughtfully.
我希望他能想清楚
I don't just want him to
我不想让他
grab the first hat he comes across in his home.
在家随手拿顶帽子
I want him to really consider his outfits.
我希望他认真考虑自己的着装
I want everything he does to be well-considered.
希望他所做的事都能考虑周全
Hello, sir!
你好 先生
Hello. Thank you very much.
-你好 -非常感谢
One more stop for you.
还有下一站
After you. Thank you.
-请进 -谢谢
Jonathan's just finishing up with a client real quick,
乔纳森很快就会做完手头的客户
and then he'll help you.
然后他会来帮你
Hi, Jonathan. Oh!
嗨 乔纳森
Oh!
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
-她很漂亮 -是的
She's gorgeous. Yes.
非常可爱珍贵美丽
Very cute, precious, beautiful.
-嗨 马科斯 你好吗 -嗨
Hi, Marcos. How are you? Hi.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
好的 既然艾玛搞定了 我带你去购物
Okay, now that Alma's taken care of, I'm gonna take you shopping,
让你明晚能光彩照人
so you look beautiful for tomorrow night.
你说得对
You said the right words.
-她喜欢购物 -当然了 是的
She likes to shop? Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你先请 亲爱的
After you, my love.
再见 亲爱的 谢谢 乔纳森
Bye, my love. Thank you, Jonathan.
好的 我们来谈谈你脸上的毛发
Let's talk about your hair on your face.
我喜欢你头发的质感
I love the texture of your hair.
-我认为这很有趣 -谢谢
I think that's really fun. Thank you.
我一直都想头发长一点
All my life, I wanna leave it a little bit long.
那就留长点
Let's leave it long, but let's just give it a nice shape.
搞个好看点的形状
I am curious, though,
我很好奇
if there is a sense of attachment to your mustache.
你是不是对你的胡子有一种依恋感
Yes, I feel confident.
是的 我感到自信
I mean, my father has all the time, also.
我是说 我父亲一直都有胡子
I'm just, like, not ever gonna
既然你觉得你
tell you that we have to cut your mustache off,
这样能和传统保持联♥系♥
when you feel like it keeps you connected to your heritage.
我绝不会叫你把胡子刮掉
I would, however, say the bit of
不过 我想说的是
the hair where it comes, like, down over your lip
你嘴唇上的那一点毛发
I think we could take off.
我觉得可以剃掉
And then, let's just, like, clean up your beard a little.
然后 我们把你的胡子清理一下
Very good.
很好
Honestly, how did I get so good at my job?
真的 我的工作怎么能做得这么好
Just remember the motions that I'm doing.
记住我现在的动作
Get up underneath your mustache and really scrub it.
在胡子下面用力擦洗
I think I heard you say that you work 20 hours a day.
听说你每天工作20个小时
Yeah, I work to three o'clock in the morning
是 我工作到凌晨
or four o'clock.
三四点
Sometimes people look at me like crazy
有时人们像看疯子一样看我
because they don't understand the dream I have,
因为他们不了解我的梦想
but it's a lot.
但很多
When Marcos came to the United States, he did not speak English.
当马科斯来到美国时 他不会说英语
He had a dream and a drive
他有梦想和动力
to create a better life for himself and his family.
为自己和家人创造更好生活
He is the American Dream.
他就是美国梦
He is someone that should be embraced
他是一个应该被拥抱
and just lifted up.
和感到喜悦的人
You don't need to have scaredness about people
你不需要害怕那些
who don't speak the same language as you.
和你说不同语言的人
Are you ready to seethe new, gorgeous you?
你准备好看看全新的自己吗
Every day.
每一天
There he is.
他就在这里
Okay.
好的
What do you think? Good job.
-你觉得怎样 -做得好
Right?
真的
You look gorg. I wanna see you with your hat. Let me see.
你看起来很漂亮 我想看看你戴帽子
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表