剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
I have no idea. Can you take a wild guess?
-不知道 -你不能猜一下吗
Look at the poochiБ≥╙e! Pet boutique and bakery.
看那只狗狗 宠物精品和面包店
After you. Okay.
-请进 -好的
This is so exciting.
这很让人兴奋
We're here to expand your business.
我们来这里扩展你的业务
Okay, cool.
好的
We talked a little about doggy biscuits.
我们谈过狗饼干
Yes. So, we're gonna have a bit of swag
-对 -要准备一些特别的东西
for the puppy fashion show. Okay, cool.
-用在时尚秀上 -好的
This is gonna be something
这是
that you're gonna be able to give guests.
能送客人的
That little swag bag is
这个小袋子可以
gonna be a taste of Rahanna's new doggy treats,
装着拉汉娜的狗狗零食
then they can come back and buy some. Yes.
-他们之后会回来买♥♥更多 -对
We want repeat customers, right? Yes. Definitely.
-我们需要回头客 对吧 -肯定的
Do you like pretzels? I do. I love pretzels...
-喜欢椒盐卷饼吗 -喜欢
You like peanut butter? ...especially chocolatecovered ones.
-喜欢花生酱吗 -尤其是有巧克力的
Dogs can't have chocolate,
狗不能吃巧克力
we know that. -They definitely can't, no.
我们知道 不能吃
We're gonna start out with the garbanzo flour.
先从鹰嘴豆粉开始
And then peanut butter powder.
然后是花生酱粉
We're gonna add a little bit of flaxseed meal.
要加一点亚麻籽粉
These, I actually let soak in a bit of water.
我会用水泡一下
It has a really nice gelatinous consistency,
会有很好的稠度
so it acts as a binder to keep the pretzel together.
就像粘合剂一样 让卷饼成形
Okay. Because we want a crunch.
-好的 -因为要脆一点
We've gotta work on our dog's teeth as well.
还要考虑到狗狗牙齿
A lot of the best bones work on their teeth.
很多好骨头对牙齿有好处
Right. This stuff is extremely high in fiber.
-对 -它纤维含量非常高
We want them to be regular.
我们希望要规律
Poopies are very important for dogs. Right.
-便便对狗狗很重要 -对
So, you're gonna whisk this up. Water is gonna help.
要搅拌一下 加点水
This smells so good.
闻起来不错
So, the only way to do this,
唯一办法
you're gonna have to go in with your hands.
就是用手
Okay. We want to start by making a little ball.
-好的 -首先要做成球状
And then, you're just gonna gently roll it out.
然后要搓成长条
Right. Do you know how to make a pretzel?
-对 -你会做椒盐卷饼吗
You kind of do it like a heart shape, right?
做成心形 对吗
Yeah. You literally can eat it.
-对 -真的可以吃
It's all healthy, fresh, human food.
这是健康 新鲜的人类食物
If you can't eat it yourself,
如果自己不能吃
it shouldn't be fed to your dog. Really.
当然也不能喂给狗吃
That's what you need to put
标签都要
on the label of every single one of those.
贴上这个
So, what are some other
你还希望拓展
ways that you wanna see your business grow?
什么领域的业务
I eventually want to do, like, dog clothing.
我最后想要做狗狗服装
I've always had the same vision,
我一直都有相同想法
but I do add to it every now and then.
时不时做点补充
Whether it's work or personal matters, as we get older,
不管是工作还是个人问题 随着年纪增大
our needs change, you know? Yeah.
-我们的需求都会改变 -对
Do you feel like your needs in the relationship have shifted
你觉得你在这段感情的需求
from when you were 17 to where you're 27 now?
从17岁到现在27岁 发生了改变吗
Definitely grew together,
肯定是一起成长
and I do still feel like there's room for growth.
我觉得还有成长空间
We've been through a whole lot in the past,
我们一起经历了许多
but I think he's trying.
但我想他还在努力
I think it's like constantly having that conversation
这就像是不断进行这样的对话
and being able to be like, "Hey, let's check in."
然后像是 嘿 就是问候一下
Right. Josh has his needs, you have yours.
-对 -乔希有他的需求 你也有
Yeah. Sometimes it can be awkward as hell,
-对 -有时候会很尴尬
but you never know until you have that talk.
但你也要谈过后才知道
Exactly.
是的
Bake it at 350 for 15 minutes. Okay. Can I dance now?
-350度下烤15分钟 -好 我可以跳一段舞吗
Excellent. So with a little bit of the egg wash,
非常好 用些蛋液
you can lightly brush over the surface like this.
这样轻轻刷过表面
Now we're gonna coat these sesame seeds just like this.
然后撒上芝麻
And they kind of cling to it nicely. Look at that.
这样粘在上面 看好
And then we're ready for the final phase, tasting.
最后 试吃
Good.
很好
Such a satisfying crunch. Yeah.
-很脆 让人满意 -对
Bennie is gonna love it. Swag.
-宾尼会很喜欢的 -很酷
A different definition, but still swag.
这是不同的定义 但还是很酷
Okay, my love, come on through.
好的 亲爱的 进去吧
You look real nervous. I am.
-你看起来很紧张 -是的
Why? It's just me. I don't know.
-为什么只是我 -我不知道
The reason why I wanted to bring you here
我带你来的原因
is because they have a tall section at Old Navy,
是这里有高人专区
so everything is appropriate for you. Okay.
-这里的东西都适合你 -好的
When you come shopping,
你购物时
what is it you're looking for? Mostly jeans.
-会找什么 -大多数是牛仔裤
That's always, like,
这是我的第一选择
my number one 'cause I'm always wearing jeans.
因为我总是穿牛仔裤
You don't wear jeans to work.
你工作时不♥穿♥
Sometimes I feel it gets a little messy at work.
因为工作时偶尔会把它穿坏
Okay. My jeans are my going out...
-好的 -我穿牛仔裤外出
But I do think I should step it up some.
但我确实觉得应该有所改善
Let me show you over here something. Okay.
-给你看点东西 -好的
Old Navy has durable denim.
老海军有耐穿的牛仔布
You can wear this to death,
可以穿到老
and it's not going to get damaged easily.
也不会轻易破损
Most people don't work in an
大多数人的工作环境
environment where jeans are most appropriate for work.
不适合穿牛仔裤
However, it would be a step up... Okay.
-但是 这总比穿自行车短裤 -好的
...from cycling shorts. Okay!
-要好得多 -好的
You're particular about the length. Yes.
-你说你很注重长度 -对
The length is always an issue.
长度很重要
I get that. It's actually
我明白
really difficult to shop for my height also.
适合我身高的也不好找
Okay. Do you embrace your height?
-好的 -你接受你的身高吗
Yes and no. Like, me and my sister, or, like, a friend of mine,
不好说 我和我姐姐 她就像我朋友
if we're getting ready to go out, I'm super excited, I feel good.
如果我们要外出 我会很兴奋 感觉很好
Good. The minute I get there, I, like,
-好的 -但是当我出去
shut down and feel like I don't want to be here.
我会突然情绪低落 我不想在外面
Tell me why.
原因是什么
Because of the whole, like You're worried that people stare?
-因为整个... -你担心人们会盯着你看
Yeah.
是的
My friends, they're super petite,
我的朋友 她们很娇小
and they'll get all the attention,
她们会吸引别人
and I'm just, like, off in a corner.
我就只能躲在角落
Come here.
过来
I get it. Of course that's gonna be hard.
我明白 当然这很难受
But you've got something so special.
你有特别之处
I can say it till I'm blue in the face,
我可以一直强调
and you won't believe
直到你相信这一点为止
it until you believe it. You are gorg, Rahanna.
你很美丽 拉汉娜
Thank you.
谢谢你
Me saying that isn't gonna correct this. Mmhmm.
但是 我这样说不会立竿见影
It is a lifetime of seeing yourself negatively,
你长久而来对自己有负面看法
and that's not gonna change overnight. Yeah.
-不会一蹴而就 -嗯
Maybe part of it is seeing your proportions the way I see it.
也许部分来说 是要像我一样 去看待你的体型
Let's play with that and see if that works.
来试一下 看看效果如何
Okay.
好的
When you go shopping, do you go alone?
你去购物的时候 是一个人吗
No, if I do go shopping, which is very rare...
不会 我很少去购物
Yeah. Okay. ...it's with my mom or my sister.
-好的 -我会和妈妈或者姐姐一起
My mom is like my hype man. Good.
-我妈会帮我打气 -好的
So, if you want to step in here for me.
请你走进去
Hey, Mom! Hey!
-嘿 妈妈 -嘿
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表