剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
That's a long commute.
通勤时间太长了
Can we see that? Yes.
-我们能去看看吗 -好的
Ooh, I love a Philly summer. So this is it.
-噢 我喜欢费城的夏天 -就是这里
Wait, this is it? You're not kidding.
-等等 就这样 -你没开玩笑
Shall we? Yes, we shall.
-要进去吗 -是的
Welcome to my home.
欢迎来我家
It has air. I'm happy about that.
这里空气很通畅 我很高兴
Put that down, great.
把它放下 很好
Um, Noah. What happened to your wall?
诺亚 你家墙壁怎么了
So, while... I mean, pastor girl!
-就... -我是说 牧师小姐
And that pipe's definitely a sewage pipe.
那个肯定是污水管
This is serving me Jumanji.
这里给我一种"勇敢者游戏"的感觉
It's a little Jumanji-esque.
有点
I watched this whole thing just get worse and worse.
我看着一切每况愈下
I love exposed bricks!
我喜欢裸♥露♥的砖
Let's see more. Where's your bedroom?
我们看看其他的 卧室在哪
This is a great example of heat rising.
这是热量上升一个很好的例子
Well, this is pretty light.
这里很明亮
Okay, black sheets. Smart.
好的 黑色床单 聪明
Um, Noah, Noah...
诺亚
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
Mold, scary.
发霉 很吓人
Yeah. This isn't good for your health.
-是的 -这对你身体不好
Yeah.
是的
I'm gonna explore. Go explore.
-我要去探险 -探险
I am... HeMan!
-我是... -男子汉
...the power!xa0
...力量
Is it heavy? Yes.
-很重吗 -很重
A nice little cross to fend off the devilxa0from your grooming tools.
漂亮的小十字架 帮你阻挡恶魔
Useful!
很有用
This is sharp! It is.
-这很锋利 -是的
Why does a pastor have this?
为什么牧师有这个
So we've been out for...
我们已经出柜了...
What, 13 years now.
13年了
Okay. I'm so proud of you.
好的 我为你骄傲
You jumped into the pool, water's great.
你跳进泳池 水很好
Right, exactly.
对的 没错
You're like a young, adolescent gay in out years.
你就像这么多年来都还是年轻的同性恋
Exactly.
没错
How old is my out self?
我出柜多久了
What's 32 minus 9?
32减9等于多少
Wait, 13? 19?
等等 13 19
Well, whatever.
随便了
I can't do math, but I'm a great hair colorist.
我数学不行 但我染发很在行
All right, closet, let's see what you got!
衣柜 让我看看里面有什么
Ooh! Lots of black. Okay, I get that situation. Uh-huh.
噢 很多黑色的 我明白了
If you find one, you find many cargo shorts. Cargo short.
如果你找到一条工装短裤 就代表有更多工装短裤
Ooh, cargo short with a belt, even less flattering.
噢 短裤配腰带 更难看了
What you want to learn?
你想学什么
Are you curious about your look? Are you curious about this new beard?
你对自己的外表有兴趣吗 对新胡子有兴趣吗
This is kind of the look I inherited.
这是我遗传的样子
I have mixed feelings about this.
我感觉很复杂
Like, I don't know how to work with that.
不知道怎么处理
I think you look really handsome with a beard.
我觉得你有胡子看起来很帅
Thank you. Kind of a little daddy.
-谢谢 -有点像爸爸
You know, kind of a daddy
你知道 有点像爸爸
who's also just a pastor, which is gorgeous.
同时也是一个牧师 太棒了
And I'm so excited get started this week.
我很期待这个星期
Me, too.
我也是
Oh, my God, you're a really good hugger, queen!
天啊 你真会拥抱
Love!
很好
He has an extensive library.
他有一个很大的图书馆
He's got a lot of different body sprays.
有很多不同的身体喷雾
I don't see any queer literature anywhere.
都没看到酷儿的书
There's queer theology. Really?
-那边有酷儿神学 -真的吗
Go on, you can do it. Jenga!
-继续 你可以的 -叠猫猫
There's an extensive library, and there's only two queer books.
这有一个很大的图书馆 但只有两本酷儿的书
Do you have it? We don't have it. Oh!
-你有吗 我们没有 -噢
Oh, my God. These are good!
这些都很好
I look around, and I know that this isn't safe.
我环顾四周 我知道这样不安全
The church council approved construction
教会理事会已经批准
to begin to renovate the parsonage.
开始整修牧师住所
Is there another space in the church that we could zhuzh up?
教堂里还有什么地方我们能改善吗
And then little by little, you'll be able to slowly get it
然后一点一点 你就能慢慢找到
to where it's safe for you to be breathing this air.
可以安全呼吸空气的地方
I think that would be great.
我想那就太好了
Come here, baby, come get your little toy.
过来 宝贝 来拿你的小玩具
Do you want to play-- ooh.xa0
你想玩吗 噢
Come here, bitten.
过来 咬
Noah cannot live in the parsonage that he's in now.fa
诺亚不能住在这个牧师住所
I've gotta find him a space that he can live in
我要帮他找个地方住
until the church does something about the condition of that home.
等到教会来改善房♥子的情况
We love safety! We love safety!
我们爱安全
I love an alley.
我喜欢巷子
Okay, I'm seeing less health hazards. Yeah!
-好的 我看到健康危害少了 -对
That's a plus.
这个很加分
I'm seeing beautiful stained-glass window.
我看到漂亮的彩色玻璃窗
This kind of reminds me of Whoopi Goldberg's room
这让我想起"修女也疯狂"里
in Sister Act one!
乌比·戈德堡的房♥间
I love the smell of pine. I appreciate the pine candles.
我喜欢松树的味道 那些松树蜡烛很棒
It's a wonderful space.
这地方不错
It's very cool. I think this would be much healthier for you
很凉快 这对你更健康
and bigger and brighter and happier. Yeah.
-更大 更亮 更快乐 -是的
What was your upbringing like? Where were you raised?
你成长经历是怎样的 在哪里长大
I grew up in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
我在北卡的温斯顿塞勒姆长大
Mmhmm. The meal that really stands out to me,
-嗯 -我最喜欢吃
pinto beans and cornbread.
斑豆和玉米面包
Pinto beans and cornbread. Okay. Pinto beans and cornbread.
-斑豆和玉米面包 好 -斑豆和玉米面包
You're a southern man, absolutely.
你绝对是一个南方人
What in gay hell?
什么
Faith and religion is really important to me.
信仰和宗教对我来说真的很重要
So to hear that we have a pastor that identifies as part of the LGBT community
所以 当我听到有一位 来自LGBT群体的牧师
is really amazing for me.
我真的很惊讶
What was that journey like for you?
那段经历是怎样的
At first, I think it was like, "I finally get to be me."
一开始 我觉得 终于可以做自己了
Then it was like, "Oh, crap, this is really hard."
然后就 糟糕 真难
The church wasn't really ready for openly gay clergy.
教会还没准备好接受公开的同性恋牧师
You could be openly gay in the pew,
作为教众 你可以公开同性恋身份
but you couldn't be an openly gay pastor.
但作为公开的同性恋牧师 压力就很大
In 2009,xa0our group of Lutherans
2009年 我们路德宗做了决定
made a decision that would allow openly gay clergy.
允许牧师公开同性恋身份
You know what's interesting to me is you found yourself
我觉得有趣的是
to a place now where you're proud of being gay,
你身处一个可以为自己的同性恋身份而自豪的地方
yet when I look around, I see the physical manifestation
但当我环顾四周 我看到的却是
of some type of stress you're going through.
你所经历的某种压力的身体表现
Yeah. I wasn't able to come out until much later in life,
是的 我很晚才出柜
and I wasn't at the forefront
我也不是推动教会
of people leading the church into greater acceptance.
变得更包容的那些先锋
I felt guilty.
我感到内疚
I have a severe case of impostor syndrome.
我有严重的骗子综合症
Huge. Yeah.
-很严重 -是的
Like, am I really the best person for themxa0here?
我真的是最适合他们的人吗
This is a community that's struggling for survival, and I need to...
这个教会面临倒闭的危机 我需要...
I need to be a leader.
我需要成为一个领袖
And you're ready?
准备好了吗
I am ready.
我准备好了
I think that's why you guys are here.
我想这就是你们来的原因
Yeah.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.xa0Thanks for being honest.
别客气 谢谢你的坦诚
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表