剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
I'm glad you're focusing on the things that you really know
我很高兴你专注于
are important. Great. Right.
-你认为重要的东西 -对
It may seem shallow,
可能看起来肤浅
but you putting the correct clothes on your body
但是你穿上合适的衣服
could actually make you more approachable
会让你更有亲和力
to the people you wanna be approached by. Right.
能接近心仪对象 -对
I don't think about people
我不认为人们会因为衣着
looking at you that way in terms of clothes.
改变对你的看法
Like, that they're gonna be thinking,
他们会想
"Oh, that is a guy I wanna talk to."
"我想和这个人交流"
Yeah. Or,
-对 -又或者
"No, he looks like a college student, but he is completely not."
"不对 他看起来像大学生 但原来他完全不是"
Right? Let me tell you.
对吗 我跟你说
They want to you, they don't want to marry you.
她们不会想嫁给你
And that's wonderful in your 20's.
这样穿着在20多岁是挺好的
Come to this mirror.
过来照照镜子
I hear that you are not comfortable with your torso.
我听说你不满意你的身段
You think you're too skinny. Yes.
-你觉得自己太瘦了 -对
Are you out of your mind?
你是疯了吗
I've been starving myself for years to try and get that.
我节食多年想要做到
Why work so hard at the gym if you're not gonna
为什么这么努力健身 如果你看不到自己的...
see it? Show it. Right.
-效果 -对
You said that your reference points are the likes
你说你偏好
of Brad Pitt and Justin Timberlake.
布拉德·皮特和贾斯汀·汀布莱克
Easy.
很容易
I want to get you in slim-fitted jeans.
我要你穿修身牛仔裤
You will see that they don't have rips.
你会看到这些没有开洞
I'm fine with a rip or two, no problem.
一两个洞没问题
Just not crazy amounts of rips. Yeah. Not 15?
-但不要太多 对 -15个不行
Not 15. Doesn't need 15.
15个绝对不行
Instead of a sweatshirt, I want you to consider a sweater.
和卫衣相比 我希望你穿毛衣
When I work out, afterwards, I want to wear something fine-knit
健身后我想穿一些精织的东西
because it really hugs your muscles in a nice way.
因为这样能更好地贴合你的肌肉
So it's very clear
这样很明显
that you're working hard. Working out. Not hiding everything?
-你很努力健身吧 -健身 不用隐藏
Yeah. It's such a simple, simple switch. I'm excited.
-对 这是简单的调整 -我很兴奋
I hope you're gonna love what I've chosen for you.
希望你喜欢我帮你挑选的东西
All right, Ryan, you ready?
好了 瑞恩 可以了吗
Yes, sir. Can you come join me, please, love?
-是的 -你能出来吗谢谢
Give me it all. Give me it all.
来看看
Everybody, put your hands in the air.
各位 请挥舞双手
Get up, get up!
动起来
I love it.
我很喜欢
You do? I love it.
-是吗 -我很喜欢
Legit? I love it.
-真的 -我很喜欢
Come through body.
很合身
Ryan looks how he should look.
瑞恩现在的衣着才像他自己
Very much like himself, just a really sleek version.
非常像他自己 是更时髦的版本
Two things first before we really get going.
在继续之前先说两件事
Can we take the cap off?
能摘帽子吗
Please, dear? Thank you. Okay.
-拜托了 谢谢 -好的
I would suggest getting rid of the bling on the ears as well.
我会建议把耳钉也去掉
Oh, there's a little more sophistication. Wonderful.
这样成熟一点 非常好
I wanna know what you think.
我想知道你的感觉
I feel very comfortable in it, surprisingly.
很惊讶 我觉得很自在
Yeah. And I feel like I look good, you know?
-对 -我觉得我挺好看的
You look real good.
你很好看
You look like a man now.
你现在像个男人
I don't feel like I'm trying to fit in as much as I have.
我觉得自己没有尽力融入社会
What do you think your mom and dad and your family would think
如果你经常这样 你觉得父母和其他家人
if you dressed more like this?
会怎么想
Probably say, "About time."
大概会说 "是时候了"
Good. Kind of want to just walk out right now.
-好的 -我想现在就这样离开
No, we can't go out yet because I've got one more look.
不行 还不能走 还有一个造型
Ryan. Yes, sir.
-瑞恩 -是的
Can you get this party started again?
能再让派对开始吗
I can't wait. I feel like it's fading.
-我等不及了 -热情有点消磨了
Hurry up and put your hands back up in the air.
赶快再将手举起来
Sorry, yes. You gotta jump up. There we go.
-抱歉 好的 -你要跳起来 来吧
I don't know if they jump like that. Oh, my gosh!
-我不知道他们是不是这样跳 -我的天
I love it on you.
我喜欢你这样穿
I do, too.
我也是
This is... wow. Good.
-这真是...哇 -好
We've made it more casual with a more printed shirt.
印花衬衫让造型更休闲
We've made it more casual with a sneaker. That's right.
-穿运动鞋也是 -对的
So we've made it a lot more you.
现在你更像自己了
I would never try something like this on,
我不会尝试这样的东西
either, the color or anything.
无论是颜色还是款式
I'm just more of a safe person... Yeah, I know.
-我是个保守的人 -我知道
...wear black and gray, but...
穿着黑白灰 但是
I got to step out a little bit more.
以后我要大胆尝试一下
This suit is everything.
这西装改变很大
His self-esteem is going through the roof right now.
他的自信心现在无比爆♥炸♥
I don't think he's ever gonna go back
我想他不会回去
to the clothes that he was
再穿以前的衣服
wearing now that he's seen himself looking
因为他现在看到自己
so well turned out.
这个华丽的转身
All right, go get changed.
好了 去换衣服吧
I don't want to. All right. Go get changed.
-我不想去 好吧 -去换衣服
So sexy!
真性感
So sexy.
太性感了
Whoo, girl, got some stuff up in here.
这里有点东西
Wow. This place is huge.
哇 这地方好大
All right, before you get overwhelmed, I have a plan.
好了 在你眼花缭乱之前 我有个计划
I'm glad someone does.
很高兴你有
Ryan has a beautiful adult home, but he just lives in his bedroom
瑞恩有个漂亮的房♥子
as if it were still at a studio that a bachelor would live in.
但他只在自己的卧室生活 像单身汉工作室一样
So I want to transform his bedroom and office
我想要将他的卧室和办公室
to make it into a space that works for a grownup.
转变为更适合成人的空间
What do you think of this?
你觉得这个如何
It's really neat.
很整洁
So you've got this big, beautiful house. Right.
-你有很大 漂亮的房♥子 -对
And I feel that almost, you've...
我感觉 就像
You're like, "If I don't have a family,
如果没有家庭 我不会住这房♥子
I'm not gonna use this house."
问题是
The thing is, like, you have a family.
你有家庭
Right. You have nieces and nephews
-对 -你有侄子和侄女
and brothers and sisters and sister-in-laws and brother-in-laws.
还有兄弟姐妹以及他们的伴侣
My real friends growing up and all that, they, you know,
我真正的朋友长大 然后
they got their families and kids, and I always looked at that,
他们也有家庭和孩子 我看着这一切
I guess, thinking that's what I wanted.
我觉得 这就是我想要的
Comparison can kill you.
和人比较会很难受
We think that other people are
我们以为其他人在批评我们
judging us and being harder on us when they're not.
或者表现苛刻 但其实不是
You don't need to do it exactly like everyone else has done it
你不需要像其他人那样
to be fulfilled. Right.
-才能圆♥满♥ -对
This is a good start, right here.
这是个好开始 在这里
All right. Let's keep looking for some stuff.
好的 我们去找东西吧
I want to get this big, beautiful house of yours
我想让你的又大又漂亮的房♥子
prepared for your family dinners,
能够为家庭聚餐
your nieces and nephews. Okay.
-和你的侄子侄女做好准备 -好的
I need some other beings in my life at my house.
我希望房♥子里能有其他挚爱
Other than Riley.
不只是莱利
Other than Riley. Who's a little Riley?
-不只是莱利 -谁是莱利
All right. Something like this is cute for hors d'oeuvres
好的 这个用来放开胃小食不错
that you can put out, little snacks, little nuts,
可以放零食 果仁
little pistachios... Okay.
-小开心果 -好的
...before you actually got dinner ready.
可以在正餐前使用
You needed to tell me that, because I would not have known.
你要告诉我 因为我不知道
I would've put grapes or something in there.
我可能会放葡萄什么的
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表