剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Exactly.
就是这样
And I'm not crying.
我没有哭
Go figure. There you go.
-我很惊讶 -好了
You have very good instincts.
你的直觉很准
You're holding your fingers exactly where you should be.
手指放在合适的位置
Do you ever cook with vegetables? Sometimes.
-你试过煮菜吗 -偶尔
You know, like, not too often.
但不是经常
I think it's a nice little moment with yourself,
这是你自己的美好时刻
just to do something that's kind of for you.
为自己做点什么
You're gonna have a little
以后海莉不在家
more of that with Haley being out of the house.
你会有更多机会
Yes, I will.
是的 会的
How are you feeling about all that?
你对感觉如何
It's like I'm leading her into her next chapter of her life.
就像我在引导她 进入人生下个篇章
She's gonna go one way in her chapter,
她会走她的人生路
and I'm gonna go another way in my chapter.
而我也要继续自己的
Yeah.
是的
So, we're gonna let this heat up.
所以 我们要开始加热
Now, we have to flavor our beef short rib.
还要给牛肋骨调味
Salt is gonna really helped
盐会让它变软
tenderize it and bring out all of that flavor.
带出所有味道
So, it will fall off the bone. Exactly.
-肉会从骨头脱落 -完全正确
Pan is plenty hot now, so be careful when you put it in.
锅现在很烫 放进去的时候要小心
It smells good.
闻起来很香
Beef and salt and fat, there are worse things to smell, right?
牛肉 盐和脂肪 闻起来让人犯罪
See that nice crust? That looks good.
-看这漂亮的表皮 -看起来很棒
That's how we want every one to look.
每一面都要这样
That's exactly how we want every sideto be.
我们就要这样
We have beautiful fat here.
这里有漂亮的脂肪
Now we're ready for our vegetables. Okay.
-现在可以准备蔬菜了 -好的
This is tomato paste.
这是番茄酱
This is gonna add a nice acidity and a nice base for it.
这会增加很好的酸味和底色
Now we have some liquids that we're gonna be adding.
现在我们要加入一些液体
Red wine.
红酒
Cola. Really?
-可乐 -真的吗
So, that's gonna be our caramel portion.
这就是产生焦糖的部分
You wanna smell this?
你要闻一下吗
It smells like coffee. It's espresso.
-闻起来像咖啡 -是浓缩咖啡
Oh. That's gonna add nice bitterness to it.
这还会增加一些苦味
I'm actually just gonna add
我要加一点奇波雷辣酱和阿斗波酱
a little bit of canned chipotles and adobo.
非常辣
These are very spicy.
现在牛肋骨都在这里
Now our short ribs in here like so.
像这样
All of them? All of them.
-全部 -全部
Garlic. Let's use four.
大蒜 我们用四块
Oh, put all six in.
噢 六块都放进去
All six? All six.
-全部六块 -全部六块
You know what? This is your dish.
这样吧 这是你的菜
Go big or go home! Go big or go home.
-一不做二不休 -一不做二不休
I'm gonna put this in the oven.
我要把这个放进烤箱
Set on 350for about two, two and a half hours.
调到350度 时间是两小时 至两个半小时
That's why the crockpotcomes in handy. Okay.
-所以要用上慢炖锅 -好的
It's gonna sit there and all the flavors are gonna melt together
只要放着 所有的味道会融合在一起
into this beautiful braised short rib.
变成美味的炖牛肋骨
That's awesome.
这太棒了
My hope for Kevin is that he doesn't linger too much
我希望凯文
on missing his daughter,
他不要沉湎过去
but instead, gets excited
太想念他的女儿
about what his life can evolve and turn into.
相反 他会为自己的生活
Now we get to enjoy our creation.
后续的变化和发展感到兴奋
Okay. That looks delicious.
可以享受成果了
How's that?
-好的 -看起来很美味
Oh, my God. These taste unbelievable.
觉得如何
I think Haley's gonna be really impressed.
我的天 味道令人难以置信
I'm actually looking forward to being able to...
海莉一定会很满意
make this for somebody someday. Aww.
我期待能够...
I eventually will.
有天能为某个人做这个菜
That's my goal. Right.
一定会的
Mm!
-那是我的目标 -对
I can tell that Kevin is a little worried
我看得出来 凯文有点担心
about being in an empty nest,
做一个空巢独居老人 女儿又离开了
being a bachelor, his daughter being gone.
我想确保
I really want to make sure that I design this home
我为凯文的新生活
for Kevin's new chapter
所设计的家
so that he realizes this
能让他明白 这是他人生中
is actually an exciting time in his life.
一个激动人心的时刻
Is she working? Well, let's try.
-能用吗 -我们试试看
Oh. Let's see.
我们试试看
Wow!
哇
Isn't this cute? I love this part of town.
很可爱吧 我喜欢镇里这个地方
Come on in.
进来吧
Okay. She's very bustling.
-好的 -这里很热闹的
I like your shoes. Thank you!
-我喜欢你的鞋子 -谢谢
Take a seat.
请坐
Okay. So, is this the typical shape that you wear your hair as,
这是你的经典发型吗
kind of out of your face and you do your little gel approach?
用发胶把头发拨去后面把脸部露出来
Yes. I usually keep it really short.
是的 我一般剪短头发
Don't have to worry about doing anything to it.
不用担心要处理它
Kevin is in a monogamous relationship
凯文对使用坚硬的发胶
with hard, firmest hold gel.
有着从一而终的坚持
That is a monogamous relationship that I can just not get behind.
我无法支持这种顽固
I think that the slick back is a little severe.
高背头有点凶
It's definitely a trick you can pull out of your pocket,
这是可以简单做到的技巧
but we wanna have, like, more than one way of wearing our hair.
但我们想要更多的发型选择
I want to do something that's a little bit more classic.
我想要做得更经典
And then for your beard,
至于胡子
I wonder what you'd look like with a short little stubble.
我想看看你留短胡会是什么样子
I don't know. It'll still be white.
我不知道 还会是白色吗
Yeah, but that's hot.I love that story.
是的 但会很性感 我喜欢这效果
We're doing it. Go for it.
-我们来吧 -来吧
"I want you to reveal my face."
我要你露出我的脸
I love the color of this hair. I think it's so handsome.
我喜欢这头发的颜色 我觉得这很帅
But I look like I'm...
但我看起来像...
Are you into, like, ladies who are, like, 59?
你喜欢59岁的女人吗
'Cause my mom's single, and she's really cute.
因为我妈单身 而且她真的很可爱
She's got curves and swerves. She's gorgeous.
她身材玲珑 凹凸有致 非常棒
Do you wanna be my stepdad?
你想做我继父吗
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
I want Kevin to date my mom!
我想让凯文跟我妈约会
I feel like you are my clay,
我觉得你是我的粘土
and I am Michelangelo.
而我是米开朗琪罗
That's a lot. Whoo.
太多了
Come conmigo, amigo.
走吧 跟我来
We're doing stimulating shampoo and conditioner on you,
我们给你用激活洗发水和护发素
which is really good for people that use heavy gel,
这对经常使用发胶的人会比较好
'cause it'll help clarify any build-up.
它有助于清除堆积的污垢
Okay. Don't look in the mirror.
-好的 -不要看镜子
If you could envisage yourself a year from now,
如果你能想像一年后的自己
what would your hope for yourself be?
你希望自己变成怎样
Hopefully be ten pounds lighter.
希望能轻四到五公斤
And...
而且...
hopefully being with somebody that I care about and love.
跟我喜欢和在乎的人在一起
I think that could very well happen.
我认为这很可能发生
But, like, here's the thing.
但事情是
You've been spending all this time with your ex.
你一直和前妻在一起
You don't need to co-parent anymore because guess what.
你们不需要再共同看护孩子了
She's an adult. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
-因为她是成年人 -是的
You're gonna have to get out and meet people.
你得出门去社交
Make that a priority, because you will have the time now.
因为你现在有时间了
I'd like to.
我很乐意去做
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表