剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
And as you can see, we
而且你看 我们给她的睫毛
did the tiniest little zhuzh on her lashes.
也做了一点点改造
Yes! They pop your eyes.
-是的 -你的眼睛更动人了
They really do. Oh, I'm so excited.
-绝对的 -我好兴奋啊
The bar and the lashes, that did it for her.
吧台还有睫毛是她最满意的部分
Jen,
詹妮弗
after we leave, there's a big situation. Yeah.
-我们离开后 会有一番庆祝 -是
So for food, I have fresh pierogis. Okay.
那么食物方面 我准备了新鲜的波兰饺子
Czerw's is gonna cater the situation. Ooh!
切维香肠店会为你们提供食物
And next thing.
接下来
I thought we'd make potato latkes. Yes.
-我们一起做土豆饼 -好
So on a simple box grater... Okay.
-用一个简单的磨丝器 -好
...you'll just grate potatoes and grate an onion.
你把土豆和洋葱一起磨成丝
This is apparently how every Polish grandma makes them.
波兰的祖母们都是这样做的
So we're gonna line a bowl like this.
接下来准备一个大碗
With a kitchen towel. Okay.
-里面放上厨房♥用纸 -好
And I'm gonna ask you to keep on squeezing
你挤它们
and get rid of as much moisture as you possibly can.
尽量把所有的水分都挤出去
Oh, you're such a Polish mom right now,
你现在看起来就像是波兰祖母 我是指最好的方面
and I mean that in the best way possible.
接下来放些面粉
And now some flour.
还有鸡蛋
Along with the egg.
这样就能粘到一起
It's gonna help to be like a binder.
我要撒进去一点苏打粉
And I'm gonna sprinkle in just a little bit of baking soda.
很好 你在为你的祖母...
Beautiful. You are honoring your babcia. Right. My babci.
-...争光 -对 我的祖母
The oil now is really heated up.
油已经很热了
The pan's been going for a while.
油锅已经烧了一会儿了
This puppy is ready.
这个小家伙炸好了
You wanna salt it right after it comes out.
刚刚出锅之后就要撒盐
Cheers. Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
They're perfect.
完美至极
Does it taste like grandma? Yes.
-有没有祖母的味道 -有
My girls are going to be so excited.
我的女儿们肯定会很开心
Oh, my gosh.
我的天呐
As you can see, I got you a lot of color,
你看 我给你选了很多不同色彩
I got you a lot of print.
也有很多印花
There's no filler pieces, it's just lovely clothes.
这里没有凑合过去的衣服 全都是美丽的衣服
I wanna try this stuff on! Good!
-我好想穿这件试试 -很好
All right, Fives, you know the deal. You ready?
好了五人组 准备好了吗
Yeah!
是的
Jennifer Sweeney, won't you join us please, my love?
詹妮弗 亲爱的 能不能请你出场呢
Gorgeous! Love that jacket!
-耶 -大爱那件夹克
Into it! Lisa Vanderpump, eat your heart out.
-我也是 -简直比名人莉莎范德邦还漂亮
They're stretch jeans so she can bend.
她穿上弹力裤 这样就活动自如了
You were dropping it like it was hot the other day. Yeah.
你可以像那天一样热辣起舞
Get it, mama!
没错 姑娘
Yes. Yes. Gorgeous.
-好棒 -太美了
I feel pretty. Aww.
我感觉自己很漂亮
Love the color
我很爱这个颜色
Tan, she looks amazing. Gorgeous.
-谭 她看起来太美了 -好美
I wanted to give you a bold color, a bold earring.
我想让你穿上大胆的色彩 配上亮眼的耳环
There's ways of doing it which is still refined.
既有亮色又很精致的打扮
But I think even it's calming. Yes. I'll take that.
-我认为还会让人心静 -是的
Tell us, what have you learned this week, my love?
亲爱的 你这一周都学到了什么
I've learned to take time for myself. Mmhmm.
我明白了要花时间照料自己
Not worry about tomorrow.
不要去担心未来
Yeah.
是的
Ask the girls for help.
要寻求女儿们的帮助
And how to relax.
也学会了如何放松
But also that relaxing is not all or nothing.
但并不是要极端地放松
Right. It's the little things.
是的 一些小事就可以放松
Yes. Yes! Amen.
-是的 -没错
Thank you for letting us into your home and family.
感谢你让我们来到你的家 融入你们
We love you.
我们爱你
Thank you, I love you guys more.
谢谢 我更爱你们
Give the girls and John big hugs for us.
帮我们给女儿们还有约翰送去拥抱
Bye, sweetheart.
再见 亲爱的
Thank you! Enjoy.
-谢谢 -好好享受
Head up, head up!
抬起头 别流泪
Bye. Bye, guys.
-再见 -再见 大家
Bye, darling!
亲爱的 再见
I'm coming in
为了詹妮弗·斯威尼
We have platski, or latkes in honor of Jennifer Sweeney.
我们要吃土豆饼来庆祝
Aww, I love that.
我喜欢
Is it traditional to have it with sour cream?
这个是不是传统上要配酸奶油
Yes.
是的
Ooh, he's aggressive. Oh, yeah.
-他好猛 -是啊
I'm good with this little bit here. Thank you.
我有这点酱就好了 谢谢
Just so rude.
真没礼貌
Shall we see what Jennifer got up to?
我们看看詹妮弗在忙什么吧
Walter.
沃尔特
You're already here! Beautiful. Walter!
-小可爱 你已经来了 -沃尔特
All right. Everyone ready, boys?
-好的 -大家准备好了吗
Wait, I'm sorry but she looks amazing. So good.
-等下 她真的好美 -好美噢
She does.
是的
Oh, my God!
我的天
Look at you! You look amazing.
-看你 -你太漂亮了
I feel amazing. Yeah?
-我感觉很棒 -是吗
Her daughters are blown away.
女儿们很惊讶的样子
You look so good. -You look awesome.
看起来太棒了
Ooh, yes. A nice long kiss.
-是啊 -很久的一个吻
John can't take his eyes off her.
约翰一直都在盯着她看
Come on!
来吧
Whoa. This is not our house.
这不是我们的家
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-我的天 -我的天
Oh! This is not real life!
这简直不是真的
It's real life, girls.
这绝对是真的 姑娘们
What is that? Oh, yes!
那是什么 太棒了
I didn't even see that.
我刚才都没看见
That family loves a bar.
这家人很喜欢吧台
I was always very proud of the closet.
我一直都很以我的衣柜为豪
Saucy! Oh, my God, I love it.
好棒噢 我的天 我好爱
And all this is my size.
这些都是我的尺码
This is mine. All these years
-这是我的 -这些年来
I have to share my clothes with you.
我一直都把我的衣服分享给你
Now that you've got a new wardrobe,
现在你有了新的衣服
and suddenly, sharing is no longer caring.
忽然间你就不再和我分享了
She actually looks pissed.
她看起来真的有点生气
If I had mute on this, I would
如果我开了静音
think I was watching Jerry Springer, honey.
我还以为电视上在演家庭纠纷秀呢
She was like Unhunhunhunh.
她就像这样...
For dinner tonight,
今晚的晚餐
we are having a typical Polish meal.
我们要吃传统的波兰料理
I'm gonna make some potato pancakes.
我会做些土豆饼
I love the accent. She just said "Potato pancakes."
我好爱她的口音 她刚刚说"图豆兵"
We have pierogis,
我们有波兰饺子
and you guys grill the kielbasy for me. Okay.
你们要帮我烧烤一些卡巴熏肠
She's a delegation station, and she's the captain, honey.
她就像是带领一个代表团 而她就是团长
It's amazing.
太棒了
We gotta flip it.
我们要翻烤一下
They look good.
看起来很美味
We're doing pretty good. Yes! Ignite that passion.
-烤得不错 -没错 保持这种热情
Are you gonna do that every time you walk by there now?
每次走过来都要这样吗
I cannot stop looking in the mirror.
我忍♥不住要照镜子
You look great. Thank you.
-你很美 -谢谢
I missed you. I missed you.
-我想你 -我想你
It was a long, crazy week.
这周很漫长 很疯狂
The way she looks at him. Yeah.
-看看她看他的眼神 -是啊
She loves him. Yes, you can see that.
-她很爱他 -是的 能看出来
We don't often say it,
我们虽然没有经常说出来
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表