剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
and turns them into this sick choir.
把他们变成这个疯狂的唱诗班
And then, in Sister Act 2, she helps, like, Lauryn Hill,
然后 在"修女也疯狂2" 她帮助劳伦·希尔
Jennifer Love Hewitt
詹妮佛·洛芙·休伊特
and all these other people
还有其他人
win the allstate singing competition.
赢得了加州歌♥唱比赛的冠军
Thus saving their parochial
使他们教区的天主教学校免于关闭
Catholic school from imminent closure.
我不知道为何会错过它
I don't know how I missed that.
-我也是 -"修女也疯狂"
Me either, girl. Sister Act?
你太忙于学习 或是在拯救世界
You were too busy learning-- or, like, saving the world.
发型看起来非常棒
Your haircut looks amazing. Perfect.
很完美
I wanted to give Abby a high-velocity glam look.
我想给艾比一个高流速又迷人的发型
This is Sanaj. We love Sanaj.
这是萨那 我们喜欢萨那
Hi, nice to meet you.
嗨 幸会
I wanted to give her contour, layers, levels.
我想让她的发型有轮廓 层次 水平
I wanted to show her everything.
我想给她看看这一切
I want her to realize that she
让她意识到
is allowed to express herself however she wants to.
她可以尽情地表达自己
I love her either way.
不管怎样我都爱她
I just wanna show her that she has options,
我只是想给她更多选择
and I feel that after this week, she knows that she does.
我认为这周之后 她就知道了
All right, my gorgeous darling.
好了 光彩照人的宝贝
This is just, like, really a look that says, like,
这个造型就像是说
"Get out of my way, climate change, I'm saving the world."
别挡道 气候变化 我在拯救世界
Are we ready to see the new Abby? Yes.
-准备看看全新的艾比吗 -是的
All right, here she is.
好的 就在眼前
Oh!
哇
Wow.
哇
You can get all up in it, if you wanna see.
你可以站起来看
I love it.
我很喜欢
The waves are so beautiful.
这个波形很好看
They work. Yeah.
-它们很不错 -是的
What do you feel?
你感觉怎样
Good for special occasions.
在特殊场合不错
Yeah. This doesn't have to be,
是的 这不需要是...
like, you're just, gonna do a normal day thing.
你想要日常的东西
And really, all I want you to do on a daily is, like,
其实在普通日子 你要做的
a tiny bit of hair balm on your wet hair,
在湿头发上涂一点发油
and, like, some sunscreen on your face. Okay.
-在脸上涂点防晒霜 -好的
Like, that's it. Yeah.
-就这样 -嗯
Maybe a toothbrush, a little floss or something, but yeah.
也许还有牙刷 牙线什么的 但是
We can do that. Love you. Give me huggies.
-我们能做到 -爱你 我们抱一下
Thank you.
谢谢你
Say no to climate change and say no to frizz.
拒绝气候变化 拒绝卷发
I feel like we've formed
我觉得我们已经形成了 骑双人自行车的习惯
our little ritual with this tandem biking.
我知道
I know. I'm gonna miss this.
我会想念它的
Oh, my gosh.
噢 我的天
Hey, boys!
嘿 你们
Hi.
嗨
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
How's it going?
情况如何
Don't mind me.
不用管我
Hi, sweetie. Hi.
-嗨 亲爱的 -嗨
Oh, my gosh. Hi.
-天啊 -嗨
Hi. Hi, beauty.
-嗨 -嗨 美女
Hi, gorgeous. Hi. Sorry.
-嗨 美女 -嗨 抱歉
It's okay.
没事
Hi. I love your baby bun.
-嘿 -我喜欢你的发髻
Thanks.
谢谢
Wow, it's so beautiful.
哇 这太美了
Everything is nice and white and clean now.
一切都很好 洁白干净
Oh, wow! Are these all pepper plants?
噢 这些都是辣椒吗
Peppers. What's this?
-辣椒 -这是什么
Oh, my gosh. Wow!
噢 我的天
Ready to see more? Shall we? Yes.
-准备看看其他吗来吧 -好的
After you.
请进
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
Love that. I'm shook.
-我太喜欢了 -我很震惊
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
This is our house.
这是我们的房♥子
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my gosh, this is so beautiful.
天啊 这太漂亮了
Here's the table.
这是桌子
Oh, my God.
天啊
You can fit so many people at this table.
可以容纳很多人
There's another leaf as well
还有另外的页片
that makes the table even bigger. So you can go...
-可以变得更大 -你可以...
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
We can have so many great dinners here.
可以吃很多大餐
Yeah!
是的
Bobby, I have to say, you went off.
鲍比 我必须说 你太尽力了
It's so well done, Bobby.
这做得太棒了 鲍比
It's so beautiful.
太漂亮了
These were just regular floor bookcases,
这些都是普通的地板书柜 我们重新利用了
and we repurposed them and put them on top of this credenza.
将它们放在餐柜上面
Wow! Is that a dishwasher?
哇 那是洗碗机吗
Yes, it's a scratch and dent piece. Oh!
外观上有点破损
It had some dents on it, so nobody wanted it,
有些凹痕在上面 所以没人要
so now, you have a working dishwasher, and you can use less water
现在你有个可用的洗碗机 洗碗的时候
to do your dishes. Yes.
-可以节约用水 -对
That's really incredible. Yeah.
-那真是了不起 -对
I really hope the Sunrise
我希望日出运动能看到 它能为世界
Movement can see that they can set an example
和每个走进这个房♥子的人树立榜样
for the world and everyone that walks into their home
可以创造一个美好 温馨
that you can make a nice, lovely, warm, comfortable home
温暖 舒适的家
and do it with all used stuff.
全靠二手物品就能做到
Isn't it lovely? Yes.
-是不是很有爱 -是的
You guys had this in a very small form over on the other wall
你们在另一扇墙有个更小的
and that inspired me to make it an art piece in your home
启发了我 为你的家做一件艺术品
and do it even bigger.
做得更大一点
Every time somebody visited, we had them choose the color
每次有人来访 可以让他们选择
that, like, best represented
最能代表他们的颜色
them and sign their name and the date.
签上他们的名字和日期
And now, every time people come over,
现在 每次有人来
this is your guest book. Yes.
-这是你的留言本 -对
It's just really gorgeous. Yeah, it's lovely.
-这真是很漂亮 -很有爱
I feel like when you're in a really cluttered space
当你身处杂乱无章的环境
it's hard to completely relax. Yep.
-你很难完全放松 -对
And I feel like it's gonna be so much easier to really...
我觉得现在真的是
Yeah. ...chill down here now.
-对 -更容易放松了
Oh.
我们要一起去爬珠峰
We're gonna climb Mount Everest together. Forever.
永远
Wow!
哇
I chose all products that are non-toxic,
我选的都是无毒 清洁
clean or small. Yeah.
-或者很小的产品 -嗯
This has a dehydrated quinoa protein in it
里面有脱水藜麦蛋白质
that acts as a UVA and UVB filter,
有对长波紫外线和 中波紫外线的过滤效果
so this is like, literally, sunscreen for the hair,
这就像是头发的防晒霜
which I love. Very fun.
-我很喜欢的 -很有趣
So, I'm just gonna spray it into my hands
我要喷到我的手上
and then just kind of come in and scrunch it into your hair.
揉到头发上
And then you just basically let it air-dry.
等着风干就行
I love how this looks, though. Do you like?
我喜欢这样 你呢
Yes. I love it so much.
是的 我很喜欢
The hair's gorgeous. Isn't it?
-这头发太漂亮了 -对吗
Gorgeous. Now we need to balance the look out completely.
很漂亮 现在我们要完全匹配 这个发型
Yeah. Can I see?
-嗯 -我能看看
Pretty, right? Oh, Jackie.
-很漂亮 对吗 -噢 杰基
It's easy. So easy.
-放松点 -很放松
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表