剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Guys, we are here in good old Philadelphia.
各位 我们来到了历史悠久的费城
Gorgeous! Yay!
-好美 -耶
For Miss Jennifer Sweeney.
为了詹妮弗·斯威尼小姐
Tell us more.
多跟我们讲讲
"She's 48. She's from Glenolden, Pennsylvania,
48岁 来自宾州格兰诺德
and she's been married to John for 24 years."
与约翰结婚24年了
"She has three daughters.
有三个女儿
Dana, 23, Rachel, 21 and Ashley, 18."
黛娜 23岁 瑞秋 21岁 艾希莉 18岁
Cute. I love a trio of sisters.
-可爱 -我喜欢三姐妹
Very much Haim vibes.
有加州三姐妹组合的感觉
Very much Dixie Chicks Very much Charmed.
-有狄克西女子三人组的感觉 -很有"圣女魔咒"的感觉
We're nominating our mom
我们提名妈妈
because she's one of the most selfless people we know.
因为她是我们认识的 最无私的人之一
She doesn't take enough time to focus on herself.
她没时间关注自己
She only worries about us.
她只关心我们
Mom, do you need any help?
妈妈 需要什么帮助吗
No, I'm good. Thank you. Mom!
-不用了 谢谢 -妈妈
I'm ignoring you!
我不想理你
The things that she will put aside in order to do for others
她会放下一切去帮助别人
is what makes her a great mother.
所以她是一位伟大的母亲
I've always wanted to be a stay-at-home mom.
我一直就想成为家庭主妇
Mom!
妈妈
Yes.
在
I wanted the Donna Reed scenario, June Cleaver.
我梦想唐娜·里德那种感觉 还有琼克·莱维尔
I did all the mom stuff.
我做了所有妈妈该做的事情
I did homeroom mom, lunch mom.
我辅♥导♥功课 备好午饭
I coached their cheerleading team.
我指导她们的拉拉队
I was super mom, so I got what I wanted.
我是超级妈妈 如愿以偿了
Love you. Love you.
-爱你 -爱你
I had what I considered my perfect life.
我得到了我心中的完美生活
I had a perfect family, but...
我拥有完美的家庭 但是...
Nothing is perfect.
没什么是完美的
Ready.
我准备好了
Good job.
很好
In December of 2010, I was diagnosed with ALS.
2010年12月 我被诊断出渐冻人症
My total world was shocked.
整个世界都崩塌了
It's a neurological disease that affects your muscles.
这是一种影响肌肉的神经系统疾病
The normal life span of someone with ALS
肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症患者的寿命
is two to six years.
普遍是二到六年
John, he's had it for eight years.
约翰 他患病八年了
Sorry.
对不起
Everybody takes the vows.
大家结婚时都宣誓过
In sickness, in health.
不论病否
She's had to live them, so...
她要履行这个誓言 所以...
it's hard putting her through that.
让她经历这一切 我很难受
Wow.
哇哦
What a terrifying thing though,
被告知只有两年能活
to be told you've only got two years. It's amazing.
多让人害怕 太不可思议了
Sounds like a very strong family all around.
听起来整个家庭都非常坚强
Yeah. True.
没错
"When John was diagnosed and needed to stop working,
当约翰被确诊患有渐冻人症 不能再上班时
Jennifer jumped into the workforce, and at the same time,
詹妮弗立刻开始工作 并且与此同时
she continued to run the house,
她还在操持家务
be the number one support system for her daughters
当着女儿们的头号♥后盾
and act as John's primary caregiver.
以及约翰的主要看护人
Her family sees she's running on empty."
家人看到她已经筋疲力竭了
She's a formidable woman.
她是个强大的女人
It's just a constant running
从早上起床后就
from the time she gets up in the morning.
一直忙到晚
She's exhausted.
她累坏了
She doesn't put herself first.
从不把自己放在首位
We just want her to take the time to treat herself
我们只是想让她犒劳一下自己
instead of focusing on everyone else.
不用总是把重心放在别人身上
"So at the end of the week, Jennifer believes
所以在本周末 詹妮弗认为
she's throwing her daughter Ashley a college sendoff party."
自己要为女儿艾希莉 举办上大学欢送派对
"But in fact...
但其实...
Twist! ...the family wants
-反转 -...家人希望
the Fab Five to secretly
闪耀五人组可以秘密帮助他们
help them make the party all about Jennifer."
让这个派对的主角变成詹妮弗
So, guys, our mission this
所以各位 我们本周的任务是
week is to show this mama that she is the most.
让这个妈妈明白自己是最重要的
Yeah!
太棒了
I'm calling Ashley.
我给艾希莉打电♥话♥
Hi!
嗨
Oh, my God, are you guys ready for us?
你们准备好见我们了吗
Yes! Definitely.
-当然 -绝对的
We're almost there, meet us outside. Okay.
-我们快到了 在外面见吧 -好的
I think this is it.
我觉得就是这
Aww, they have the only tree on the block, y'all.
整条街道只有他家有树
Cute!
有爱
Hello!
你们好
Come on, Tanny.
下车吧 谭
Mom! Come outside!
妈妈 出来吧
Hi!
嗨
Did we surprise you? Yes.
-我们惊喜到你了吗 -是的
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
You seem overwhelmed. It's like shocked as...
-你看起来激动坏了 -我太震惊了
Can we take this inside? Lead the way, queen.
-我们能进门继续寒暄吗 -带路吧 皇后
Nice!
不错
Very chill, serene vibe here. I'm very into it.
非常惬意 很平和的感觉 我非常喜欢
Did you know we were coming because it's way too clean in here.
你知道我们要来吗 因为屋子也太干净了
This is...
这是...
This is not clean?
这还不算干净
No. 'Cause this is clean.
-不 -因为我觉得这很干净
Jennifer's home is one of the cleanest homes we've ever been in.
詹妮弗的家是我去过 最干净的屋子之一
But it doesn't really match her personality.
但这并不符合她的性格
She's happy, and she's really outgoing,
她很快乐 非常外向
and then her design is very cold.
但她的装潢冷冰冰的
This is the dining room.
这里是餐厅
Gorgeous.
超美
I love that you have these
我喜欢你
directions for your family in case you should forget.
为家人准备了这些指南 以防忘记
I'm laughing, I'm learning, I'm loving, I'm lasting.
我在大笑 我在学习 我在热爱 我在持续
What does "Love and lasts" Mean?
什么叫做"热爱并持续"
Love and lasts! Love and have a lasting love.
-热爱并持续 -热爱 持续地爱
Going and going and no? No.
-不断持续... 不要吗 -不要
I have no idea what the hell's going on.
我完全不知道现在怎么回事
By the end of this week,
本周结束时
I'm gonna be really wanting to do your accent.
我很想要模仿你的口音
Are you offended by it or no?
你不会觉得冒犯吧
Good luck 'cause no one understands my accent.
祝你好运 因为没人能懂我的口音
No one understands his either, so you're not alone.
也没人懂他的口音 所以你并不孤单
Something in common already.
已经找到共同点了
You know what's crazy?
知道最疯狂的是什么吗
When you think about a Philadelphia accent, honey,
你想到费城口音 宝贝
she's a first cousin of a British accent.
她可是英国口音的第一个表亲
This Northeastern accent and even a Southern American accent,
这种东北口音甚至是美国南部口音
they all used to be British accents,
以前都源自于英国口音
and I just think that's fascinating.
很有意思
We're gonna search the house. Okay.
-我们要搜家 -好的
What do you have cooking? A Crockpot! Meatballs!
-你在做什么 -克罗克电锅 肉丸
Oh, nutty buddy bars!
果仁巧克力棒
Hello. Where are the utensils?
-喂 -餐具在哪儿
We usually ask if we can eat their food.
吃别人东西前 都会先问一下
I am horrible with decor.
我很不会装饰
Like, everything will just revolve around a holiday.
主题都是某个节假日
So, what holiday decor is up right now? Graduation.
-所以现在是什么节假日风格 -毕业
Ha! Ha! I love it.
我喜欢
Do you guys help partake in the cooking at all? Or is that--
你们会帮忙做饭吗 还是...
We try to.
我们也想帮
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表