剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
I felt like giving up,
有点自暴自弃了
so I felt like the business kind of just went along with it.
生意就走一步算一步吧
I get that. Yeah.
-我明白 -嗯
So, basically, the only thing
基本上
that's really thrown a wrench in your success
阻碍你成功的
is her. Yeah.
-就是这部车 -对
This RV clearly helped Rahanna in many ways.
这部房♥车确实帮了拉汉娜很多
It helped her get her mobile grooming business off the ground,
让她开始了移♥动♥美容生意
but sometimes in business, you've got to realize,
但在生意里 你有时要明白
it's time to move on and try something new.
是时候继续 并尝试些新东西
I'm a small business owner. I made decisions
我也是个小老板
that I thought were the best at the moment,
我做过当下我认为最好的决定
and then ended up costing me more money.
但结果却花了我更多钱
Yeah. So I get it. I get it.
-嗯 -所以我理解
The only drive I'm seeing a lack of
在我看来 唯一的问题
is the ability to drive this. Yes!
-就是这车不能开 -对
Right. Yeah. You seem to have plenty of drive.
-对的 -你看起来有很多动力
Oh, Queen, look at you in all your glory.
看看你 光彩照人
Did it hurt when you fell from heaven,
你下凡的时候 是不是摔得很痛
girl? Wow! You are gorgeous.
你真漂亮
Your mom and dad live close by? Yes, they live right here.
-你父母住得很近吧 -是的 他们就住这
Your parents love you. If my
你父母很爱你
sons tried to move an RV in front of my house,
要是我儿子打算把房♥车停我门口
this would've been gone already.
我肯定会赶走
You're using your parents' electricity?
你是用父母家的电吗
Yes. You know that's 'hood as hell.
-是的 -可怜兮兮的 就像贫民窟
Oh, is this Mom?
这位是妈妈
What do you think of her
你对她偷你的电
stealing your electricity, for goodness' sake?
有什么看法
Anything to help her out.
能帮到她就行
You know, this is not the end-all, be-all,
这东西也不会一辈子
for it to sit right here. She's gonna get it mobile and running.
放在这里 她会让它动起来的
She's a hard worker.
她很努力
She has been at this grooming thing for seven years,
她做这个工作已经七年了
but when she does get it off the ground,
一开始
it seems like things start just happening.
一切看起来都很好
What have you been able to
过去三年半
accomplish in the past three and a half years
你完成了什么
that you're really proud of? I pretty much just do what I can.
-让你自豪的事 -我就是做了能做的事
I'm grateful for the fact that I still can work in it.
我很感恩还能做这份工作
I still have some clients who are loyal, who come--
我还有些忠实的顾客
They bring their dogs here? Yeah, they do.
-他们会带狗过来 -是的
You must be good, if they're coming out here.
既然他们能特地跑过来 你肯定很优秀
How long you had the business? Three and a half years.
-做这个生意多久了 -三年半
That's nothing. The first five years are always a show.
没什么 头五年都是闹剧
Always a show. It does feel like a show.
-总是闹剧 我们可以证明 -感觉就像闹剧
But the fact that you're still in it, that's amazing.
但你仍然在经营 这很了不起
Come on, my love. Come with me. Okay.
来吧 亲爱的 跟我来
When I was a business owner,
我做生意的时候
I was struggling through my first few years of business.
开始几年一直苦苦挣扎
You get to the point where you can't see the wood for the trees,
你会关心则乱
you don't know how to get out.
当局者迷 无法破局
I'm seeing what needs to change, we get that.
我看到需要改变的东西 我们知道
So, I guess I want to understand,
我想要理解
what was the dream? What is the dream?
以前的梦想是什么 现在又是什么
I definitely want to have a
我最终目标是建立一支车队
fleet of mobile grooming trucks, eventually.
移♥动♥的美容服务车
Love that. Franchise that... I do want to have a stationary RV.
-这很好 加盟 -我也想要驻点的房♥车
Yeah. Yes.
-对 -是的
I do eventually want to have dog clothes.
我想卖♥♥狗狗衣服
Yeah. I wanna have dog treats, dog food,
-嗯 -狗狗的零食 狗粮
and I definitely, definitely want to do a dog show.
我还想承办狗狗演出
It's been one of my passions, too.
这是我的激♥情♥所在之一
Is that what this kind of is all about? A little!
-就这些吗 -一些是
Okay. Okay, great. I want to be able to show my work.
-好的 很好 -我想要展示作品
All the colors and unique styles that I do on dogs.
我在狗狗身上呈现的色彩和独特风格
Then, let's get you on the way to that. Okay.
-那我们帮你开始吧 -好的
If you can bathe me in here real quick. It's big enough for me.
你很快就可以在这帮我洗澡 对我来说够大了
All right, now it's time to come and see your house.
现在该去看看♥房♥♥子了
Yeah, let's go.
好 走吧
Queen. See you.
-美女 -再见
Bye. We'll see you soon.
再见 很快会再见面的
Promise we'll take the best care of her.
我们会好好照顾她
Byebye!
再见
Very cute apartment complex. Yes.
-非常可爱的公♥寓♥ -对
How long have you lived here? A month.
-你在这住了多久 -一个月
Okay.
好的
Let's do it. Okay.
-来吧 -好的
Girl, yes.
好的
Oh!
嘿
What's your name? I'm Josh.
-你叫什么 -乔希
Hey, Josh. Hey, how are you?
-嘿 乔希 -你好吗
Hey. Nice to meet you. Hey, Josh.
-嘿 幸会 -嘿 乔希
Karamo. Nice to meet you.
我是卡拉莫 幸会
Show us around. Let's divide and conquer.
-带我们看看 -分头吧
All right, so Divide and conquer what?
-好 -分头什么
Working with a blank slate. Yes!
-这里就像白纸 -对
All right, so sofa, TV, living room.
沙发 电视和客厅
Popcorn maker. No shame in that, you're allowed.
爆米花机 不用 不好意思 这没什么
Nailed it. I fought for it. I nailed it.
我做到了 努力过 做到了
Tens all around!
全部10分
All right. Camping.
好了 露营
Hmm. There's a lot of tubs in here.
这有很多箱子
This literally feels like the house of a 22-year-old.
就像是22岁的人住的房♥子
What's going on in here? Y'all...
-这里怎么了 -你们...
How are you supposed to make sensual love on an air mattress?
怎么能在气垫上做♥爱♥呢
How many air mattresses have we been through, y'all,
我们有用过多少气垫
just popping them?
就这样炸掉
They're, like, $600 sneakers. You can afford a mattress.
这是价值600的运动鞋 你是买♥♥得起床垫的
I have found my glory, ladies.
我找回了荣光
I'm a bald man. Something happens to me when a wig comes on.
我是个光头 戴假发有点意思
Make it jiggle, make it bounce. Make it jiggle...
摇头晃脑 长发飘飘
I feel like me again. I feel whole.
又做回自己了 感觉不错
I am ready for the strip club! Yeah!
-我准备好去脱衣舞俱乐部 -对
Stop it, you're confusing Josh. Sorry!
-别这样 你会让乔希很尴尬 -对不起
Turn away! Get out! Get out! Get out!
走开 出去
This is my life. I'm living.
这是我的人生 我在过日子
This is it? No, I have more clothes in the bins.
-就只有这些吗 -不 我还有衣服 都收起来了
I work all the time, so I'm usually in, like, tights,
我总在工作 所以都穿紧身的
and biker shorts, and Tshirts. Where do you shop?
-还有短裤T恤 -你去哪里购物
I do a lot of my shopping online.
我经常在网上买♥♥
I do a website called Long Tall Sally,
有个网站叫高人莎莉
they also have long jeans and stuff like that.
会有这种长尺寸的牛仔裤和其他东西
Big shoes. Okay.
-大码的鞋子 -好的
So sorry. Jonathan said to put the wig back.
真抱歉 乔纳森说把假发放回去
I want the wig so bad. I'm so sorry.
-我很想要那假发 -真抱歉
Oh, my! It's... oh, it's tea.
我的天 这是茶
Can we spend some time outside and chat?
能出去聊一下吗
Yes. Come on.
-好 -来吧
Do you only go for flats? I do, most of the time.
-你只穿平底鞋吗 -大部分时候是
I do have some heels, but I don't really wear them at all.
我有高跟鞋 但很少穿
I'm already tall. Can I see them?
-我已经很高了 -我能看看吗
They're in the closet. I actually made these.
就在衣柜里 这些是我做的
Oh, you shaved off some dog hair and put it in a shoe!
你帮狗狗刮下的毛 用在鞋子上
Real cute. So, you will wear them every now and then?
真可爱 你会偶尔穿这些吗
Very rarely. I look at you, thinking,
-很少穿 -我看着你 我会想
"What's she afraid of? She looks hot."
她怕什么 看起来那么性感
Thank you. So, I'm gonna just highlight that.
-谢谢 -我强调一下
Ten years has been a long time.
十年是很长时间
Have you seen her change and the business change?
你有看过她和她的事业变化吗
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表