剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
I feel amazing.
我觉得非常好
I don't know how to thank you guys enough.
我不知道该怎么感谢你们
This is something I've really needed.
这是我真正需要的
And I think it's something
也是我认为
that my community has really needed from me.
我的社区需要从我身上得到的
You have the opportunity to be that voice,
你有机会发出声音
to be able to be that beacon of light.
成为那盏明灯
Keep doing what you're doing, but I want you to do it a little louder.
继续做你正在做的 但要更大胆去做
The people in the back rowxa0need to hear it, not just in here,
后排的人需要听到 不只是这里
but the back row of the world. Back row.
-这个世界的后排 -后排
This is a model for where we're headed.
这是我们的前进方向
How are you feeling about your event tonight?
你觉得今晚活动会怎样
I think it's gonna be amazing.
一定会很精彩
You already are a gorgeous leader, but make sure you're a leader of action,
你已经是很出色的领袖 只需要行动起来
of calling your friend who runs a gay man's chorus.
打给你的朋友 他有个男同性恋合唱团
Make sure you call him to get the entertainment lined up for tonight.
记得打给他 让他安排好 晚上的娱乐活动
You've got stuff to do. We should get out of your hair.
-你有事要做 -我们就不烦你了
We love you.
我们爱你
You gotta get ready. We're gonna get out of your way.
你要去做准备 我们不打扰你了
Noah. Thank you.
-诺亚 -谢谢
My hope for Noah is that he understands that his voicexa0has power.
我希望诺亚知道 他的声音充满力量
Another one. Mmm!
-再多一个 -嗯
Oh, what an idea!
噢 好主意
He gets to be that leader kids can go to because they don't feel safe.
他要成为孩子们信赖的领袖 因为他们缺乏安全感
He gets to be that change.
他要实现那个改变
I love you. Love you, too.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
You're a good hugger.
你很会拥抱
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Bye, Noah. Have fun tonight.
再见 诺亚 今晚玩得开心
Bye, guys. Bye.
-再见 各位 -再见
I'm bringing my coffee. Jonny's hungry.
-我拿咖啡过来 -乔纳森饿了
That is a really, really, really, really, really, really, pretty jacket.
那真是很好看 很好看的外套
What did I tell you when I saw you today?
我今天见你时说什么了
This is what you buried your grandma in? It is.
-这是你奶奶的丧服 -是的
I wanted you to feel really at home
我想让你有家的感觉
so I decided to wear this
所以我决定穿这个
to bring you comfort and joy. Tanny!
-让你感觉舒服和快乐 -小谭
Tan-- Karamo-- I mean Bobby! Oh, my God!
谭 卡拉莫 我是说鲍比 天啊
My grandma's spirit just came into me!
我奶奶刚才上身了
That's what she used to do!
那是她以前常做的事
Can't remember any of our names. Oh, my God, that's insane!
-不记得我们的名字 -天啊 真是疯了
On that note, let's go.
听着 我们走吧
Yeah! Come on.
-好啊 -来吧
Let's do this. Fives, are you ready?
-我们看看 -各位 准备好了吗
Yeah, good one, Karamo!
好了 来吧 卡拉莫
He looks so good! Noah!
-他看起来很棒 -诺亚
125 years!
125周年
I feel like this is a new beginning for him and the church.
这对他和教堂都是新开始
Looks good.
看起来不错
Looks real good.
看起来很不错
He's go a nice beard. He's super handsome.
-他胡子很好看 -超帅的
He looks lovely.
他很可爱
All right. Can't wait.
好了 等不及了
Oh, here they come.
噢 他们来了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
Look at this!
看看这里
Yeah, seriously!
是的 真的
You're gorgeous, dude. You look amazing.
-你看起来很棒 -气色很好
Aww!
噢
Fabulous.
无与伦比
Fabulous is what we're going for.
那是我们的目标
You're pretty, but let's see the church. Are you ready?
-你很好看 但我们看看教堂 -准备好了吗
Can we? Come on in.
-可以吗 -进来吧
Wow!
哇
I love, love!
好喜欢
Wow! Unbelievable!
-哇 -难以置信
This is so Sister Act, and I love it so much.
这很像"修女也疯狂" 我很喜欢那电影
This is like disco church now. This is fabulous!
现在像是迪斯科教堂 真是无与伦比
The quirkiest church in Fishtown, right?
鱼镇最怪异的教会 对吗
We got the rainbow lights. Amen!
-我们有彩虹灯 -阿门
Aww.
噢
Walter, I need you to calm down.xa0Hey, sit!
沃尔特 冷静点 嘿 坐下
Aww, Bobby, they love what you did with the church so much.
鲍比 他们很喜欢你为教堂所做的
There's more.
还有更多
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
-噢 我的天 -天啊
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Whoa! Noah!
哇 诺亚
Noah, Look! Look at this coffee maker!
-诺亚 看看 -还有咖啡机
We can have cappuccino!
我们可以做卡布奇诺
Look at this. They got matching plates.
-看看这个 -还有配对的碟子
Oh, my God! We are stocked.
-噢 我的天 -有存货
Coffee, coffee, I'm in heaven!
咖啡 我在天堂
"Coffee, coffee!"
"咖啡"
You don't need any more caffeine. Woman after my own heart.
-你不需要更多咖♥啡♥因♥ -这女人很合我意
You're my team to help get ready. Got this.
-一起来帮我做准备 -明白
Good luck. We got this.
-加油 -没问题
The church has never been more full. You know what else is full?
-教堂从未这么多人 -还有一样东西也变多了
Your heart? Heart.
-你的心 -心
Your gay heart?
你同性恋的心
I was so ready for you to say something disgusting, and you made it cute.
我准备听你说恶心的话 但你却很可爱
Grace and peace to you this day.
愿你今天平安
I welcome you to this, the 125th anniversary of Atonement.
欢迎大家参加赎罪堂125周年活动
You might notice, we got a little bit of a boost.
你们可能注意到 我们有一点改善
You might notice, I got a little bit of a boost.
你们会注意到 我也有一点改善
I just had a daydream where, like, techno music came on
我在做白日梦 电子音乐响起
and he started doing a striptease.
他开始跳脱衣舞
I would love that. That would be amazing.
我喜欢这个 那就太棒了
But I have not told my story,
但我还没讲述我的故事
at least certainly not to so diverse an audience.
至少没有面对如此多不同的听众
But today, the hottest, most flaming day of the year,
但是今天 一年中最炎热和 炽烈的一天
I'm gonna do it.
我要这样做
I grew up in a very different Christian tradition.
我在非常不同的基♥督♥教传统下长大
It was one that did not focus on grace.
不专注于恩典
It did not focus on love.
也不专注于爱
Don't listen to secular music.
不要听世俗音乐
Don't play cards.
不要玩扑克牌
Definitely don't dance.
肯定不能跳舞
And so I knew,
所以我知道
"Okay, what you feel inside,
你内心的感受
is way worse than the time
远远比他们在你的书包
that they found that pop rock cassette tape
找到流行摇滚音乐磁带的时候
in your book bag."
还要糟糕得多
I was convinced that it was a temptation to lead me away from God.
他们教育我 这种诱惑会让我远离上帝
I fought it.
我与之抗争
I remember the moment where I heard the Lord
我记得我听到上帝对我说
say to me, "Noah, come out."
"诺亚 出来吧"
Yes! Yes.
-对 -对
But I have noticed, over the past couple of years,
但我注意到 在过去的几年里
that I have continued to keep part of myself
我继续把我的部分自我
shoved in the tomb and buried,
埋葬进地下
because I still felt like there was something wrong.
因为我还是觉得有点不对
And then, a parishioner found a flyer.
然后 一位教区居民找到一张传♥单♥
Filled it out.
填写了内容
Kinda as a joke.
就像玩笑一样
And the next...
接下来...
The next thing that I know,
接下来我只知道
five men began to change my life.
有五名男子改变了我的生活
I promised, and I asked to be held accountable,
我答应了 我要求承担责任
and I ask you also to help this be a community
我请求你们帮助这个社区
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表