剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
but we're all very thankful for everything you do.
但我们很感谢你所做的一切
It must be so nice for him
他看到这个一直在照料别人的人 终于得到了照料
to see the person giving him care be cared for.
这感觉一定很棒
I'm grateful that you guys see what I do.
很感激你们能看到我的付出
But I need help.
但我需要帮助
Like, they're not kids anymore.
她们不再是孩子了
We gotta start treating them like adults.
我们要开始把她们当作成年人来对待
Things are gonna change around here, mister.
先生 这里的一切要有所改变了
Oh, finally.
终于说了
She was running the household like she still had infant children.
她一直在照料这个家 就像照料婴儿一样
These are grown women in the house, they can help.
她们都是成年人了 她们可以帮忙的
I got a lot out of my time with Karamo.
我和卡拉莫在一起聊了很久
We went hiking.
我们去郊外散步
And what he was saying, what I took out of it was...
我认为他想告诉我的就是...
I gotta live for today.
我要为了当下而活
But enjoy the beauty of the past.
但也可以珍惜美好的过去
Like, I tried to live in yesterday
我曾经总是活在过去
'cause I enjoyed it so much.
因为我很喜欢那时的生活
And it's behind me. It was beautiful.
但过去已经过去了 虽然很美好
But I gotta live,
但我要活在当下
and not be afraid of tomorrow.
而不能畏惧未来
How important is it to really say, "Let's live for today
她能够说出这话真的很重要 "我们要活在当下
and not worry about tomorrow"?
而不去担心未来"
Because that's all the moments you have, is right now.
因为你拥有的就是当前的生活
Especially her saying it to John, it's so powerful.
尤其她能够说给约翰听 这很有力量
Absolutely.
没错
Love you. I love you more.
-爱你 -我更爱你
We did it!
我们做好了
And you didn't burn the deck down. I know.
-你们没有烧庭院 -是啊
Brand-new deck. It's not on fire.
全新的庭院 而且没着火
Oh, my gosh, they're all helping.
我的天 她们都在帮忙
Look at her, good job. I love a good flip.
-你看看她 干得好 -我喜欢完美的翻饼
Now we're getting the party started!
现在开始庆祝吧
You look so pretty. Thank you.
-你看起来好美 -谢谢
It doesn't look like we're in the same house.
感觉都不像是原来的家了
I like the eyelashes.
我喜欢你的眼睫毛
Those lashes look so good.
眼睫毛真的太美了
They're extensions. They don't come off.
-这是接的睫毛 不会掉下来 -我能看出来
Oh, really?
-我知道 -是吗
There is all this Polish food.
这些都是波兰食物
And I made potato pancakes.
我做了土豆饼
Aww! Polish people!
波兰人
This is really good.
真的很美味
She's so happy to see her family.
她看到家人真的很开心
I know. Yeah. The Poles, they love their families.
我知道 是 波兰人很爱家人
So I just want to thank everyone for coming.
我想感谢大家前来
But this is not for me.
但这个派对不是给我办的
We want to celebrate you, and everything that you do for us.
我们想感谢你为我们所做的一切
So basically, it's not my party. It's Mom's party!
所以这并不是给我办的派对 而是给妈妈的派对
Surprise!
惊喜
She deserves it.
这是她应得的
You are the heart and soul of this family.
你是这个家的核心与灵魂
And you've dedicated your life to taking care of us.
你花费了一生来照料我们
You deserve to put all
你应该把这些时间和精力
of that time and effort into yourself, too.
也花在你自己的身上
And we hope this week taught you
我们希望这一周能让你看到自己
to see the strong amazing woman that we see in you every day.
也就是我们每天都能看到的 那个坚强的伟大女人
You walk in here now, everything is just...
现在走进这个家 这里的一切...
so open, and so clean,
很开阔 很整洁
and it's kind of the way I feel about myself right now.
我现在对自己也是这种感觉
Like...
就...
I spent two hours sitting still
我花了两个小时坐在那
getting these freaking eyelashes done.
来种睫毛
Aww, look at them!
看他们
And I thank you guys for every bit of support
感谢你们的每一份支持
'cause I couldn't do what I do without your help.
因为没有你们的帮助 我也做不到我所做的事情
Everybody's.
所有人的帮助
She's like, "You little... Making me cry at my party."
她想说"你们这些家伙 居然让我在自己的派对上流泪"
My hope for people who are in a position like Jennifer
我希望那些处在詹妮弗这种境况的人们
is that they don't neglect themself.
不要忽视了自己
Things are not gonna fall apart if you take time for yourself.
你花些时间照料自己 事情也不会崩溃瓦解
You're too special to ignore your needs...
你很特别 不要忽视自己的需求
Queen.
女神们
To the mom who's the most.
敬给最棒的妈妈
Cheers. Yeah!
干杯
You're vile.
真恶心
Here's the 511 on dirty martinis:
接下来是非凡马天尼的511配方
Five parts chilled vodka.
五份冰伏特加
Or gin.
或者金酒
One part vermouth.
一份苦艾酒
One part olive juice.
一份橄榄汁
That's what makes it dirty.
这样才能让它变得非凡
Shaken or stirred.
摇晃或者搅和均匀
And always pour into a chilled martini glass.
倒进一个提前冰过的马天尼酒杯
Finally, garnish with blue cheese olives.
最后用蓝芝士橄榄装饰
Keep it dirty.
保持非凡
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表