剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Marcos is proof that you're capable of doing that.
马科斯证明了你有能力做到
Embrace your crazy and live your dreams.
拥抱你的疯狂 实现你的梦想
When trying to communicate with your kids,
你试着和孩子交流时
it's important to find common ground.
找到共同点是很重要的
Things you're both interested in, to start the conversation.
用你们都感兴趣的事来开始对话
Hey, Jason. You wanna cook some broccoli and cheese?
嘿 杰森 想煮西兰花和芝士吗
Hey, Chris. You wanna go bomber shopping?
克里斯 你想去买♥♥飞行夹克吗
Jason. Let's talk politics.
杰森 我们谈谈政♥治♥
I mean, at the end of the day, all you can do is try.
我意思是 说到底 你能做的就是尝试
Wait, did Dad just say something?
等等 爸爸刚才说什么了吗
See, they were listening.
看 他们在听
We're always listening, Dad. Aww!
我们一直在听 爸爸
All right.
好吧
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表