剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Abby, you ready?
艾比 好了吗
Yep.
是
Let's see.
我们来看看
Gorge.
很漂亮
Gorge. Okay.
太棒了 好的
This is something for work.
这是工作时穿的
This is something you could wear outside of work,
也可以在工作以外穿
just to make yourself feel the pretty that you were feeling
你要像我看过那张照片一样
in the pictures that I saw.
觉得自己很漂亮才行
I like the pattern a lot,
我很喜欢这个图案
and the fabric is really fun.
而且布料也很有趣
I could see myself wearing it if I was,
我能想象
like, going out with my friends.
穿着它和朋友们外出
Like a picnic or something. Good.
-像是野餐什么的 -好的
Yeah, it feels pretty. I feel like,
对 这很漂亮 我觉得
"Yeah, I'm gonna wear this dress,
对 我就是要穿这条裙子
what are you gonna do about it?"
你打算拿我怎么办
All right. Now you can get into your second look. Thank you.
好的 现在你可以试穿第二件了 谢谢
Hey.
嘿
Oh, it's so good.
噢 这真是好看
Yeah. I really like it.
是的 我很喜欢
I love it.
我很喜欢
Okay, wait. Finishing touches.
好的 等等 最后收尾
Let's take your earrings out. Okay.
-先摘下你的耳环 -好的
Let me give you something else.
我给你别的东西
I do really love earrings.
我很喜欢耳环
You do? That makes me happy. Yeah.
-是吗这让我很高兴 -是的
I wear them most days.
大部分时间都戴
Oh, good. It's a really easy way to...
-噢 好的 -这是个简单的方法...
A really easy way to show
这是很简单的展示个性的方式
your personality without going super bold.
不需要太大胆
Yeah. Tell me what you see.
-对 -跟我说 你看到了什么
I look like I know what I'm doing. Yeah, you do.
-我看起来很自信 -是的
Do you ever put your hair up? Can I just see you with it up?
你试过把头发盘起来吗 能让我看看吗
Yeah.
好的
If I saw someone dressed like this at a meeting,
如果我在会议上看到有人这样穿
I would be intimidated
我会被吓到
Or I would say, "Wow, she looks really confident."
或者会说 哇 她看起来真自信
I should listen to that person. Yeah.
-我应该听那个人的 -是的
You can be fighting for the planet and dress sustainably,
你可以为地球而抗争 穿环保的物料衣服
without having to sacrifice being stylish,
而不必牺牲自己的风格 时尚和专业
fashionable and professional.
下次你照镜子时 你会想
So, next time when you look in the mirror, and you think,
我是不是太女性化 是不是太漂亮
"Am I looking too feminine? Am I looking too pretty?"
没有这样的事
There's no such thing. If it makes you feel good, go for it.
如果这让你感觉很好 那就去做吧
You're a strong woman. Show them.
你是个坚强的女人 让他们看到
Yeah.
对
Wanna skip? Yeah.
-想跳一下吗 -好啊
Why not skip in city hall, right? It's the best thing.
为什么不在市政厅跳呢 这是最棒的
Yeah.
是的
This is a normal spot for you because you're always out here...
这是你很熟悉的地方 因为你总是在这里...
Yeah. ...making things happen.
-是的 -...实践抱负
After our conversation,
在我们谈过后
I realized, with the career you're choosing,
我明白 对于你选择的事业
you're taking on a lot.
你承担了很多
Abby is 18 going on 47.
艾比才18岁 过得却像47岁
Everything is about her job.
一切都围绕着工作
Her life, where she lives, her joy.
她的生活 居所 快乐
If somebody had said to me,
如果有人跟我说
"Do you see yourself tandem bike-riding with Antoni?"
你觉得自己会和安东尼一起 骑双人自行车吗
I would've said that you might've been on drugs,
我会说你可能嗑药了
but that sounds fun. Yeah.
-但这听起来很有趣 -是的
It was fun though, right? Yeah.
-是很有趣 对吗 -是的
It just showed you, like,
这是告诉你
you don't know where life is gonna take you next.
你不知道生活会将你带到何处
No. And that's okay.
-对 -这没关系
Yeah.
是的
What I want her to do is
我希望她知道
figure out how to deal with feeling stressed,
如何应对压力和焦虑
feeling anxious and how to find time for herself.
如何为自己腾出时间
I invited somebody here to talk with us a little bit.
我邀请了一个人来跟我们谈谈
Oh, okay.
噢 好的
We're gonna skip everywhere.
我们要跳过所有地方
This is who I invited.
这就是我邀请的人
Hi.
嗨
Hello. Hi.
-你好 -嗨
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
So you obviously know who this is. Yes.
-你显然知道她是谁 -是的
She is like oh, my God. Such a badass.
她是... 我的天 一个很厉害的人
On the streets, like, fighting for her community,
为她的社区而抗争
and then she became a city councilperson.
然后她成为了市议员
This is someone who's been where you're at.
这是跟你有相同经历的人
Part of being around activism and organizing
身为积极参与和组织运动的一员
is that it's a journey rather than a destination.
意义在于这是一段旅程 而非目的地
And that's life itself, you know.
就像生活本身 你知道的
But ultimately, there is a lot about politics and about movements
但最终 有很多关于政♥治♥和运动的事
that can take people in because it's so consuming
需要人们参与 因为这很消耗精力
because it's hard to not
因为很难不觉得
feel like you're trying to save the world
你每天都在...
each and every single day. Amen.
-努力拯救世界 -阿门
Movements need energy, and they need new ideas
运动需要能量 也需要新想法
to kind of evolve and grow.
来发展和成长
And so your ability to free other people--
以及你解放他人的能力
It's like a Toni Morrison thing,
这就像托妮·莫里森的表达
but your ability to free other
但你解放他人的能力
people relies on you yourself also being free.
前提是你也是自♥由♥的
You live and work in the same space.
你在同样的地方生活和工作
And that is difficult for anyone. Yeah. Yeah.
-这对任何人来说都很难 -是的
That's why people go home.
所以人们要回家
But for you, you're there. Yeah.
-但对你来说 家就在那 -对
And I don't wanna take away from that, but while you're there,
我不想改变什么 但既然你在家
you have to know how to remove yourself so you can find joy.
要懂得如何抽离 来寻找快乐
Yes, I'm a young activist, and I'm going out there
是的 我是年轻的活动人士
and stopping predatory
我会去呼吁禁止掠夺性赌博
gambling or saying no to a baseball stadium,
或是反对在市中心的唐人街
in downtown Chinatown,
建设棒球场
but also, I'm raising my own kids
但我也在养育孩子
and doing things I love... Yeah.
-做喜欢做的事 -对
...like martial arts, or, you know, running.
例如武术或者跑步
At the end of the day, it can't be all about the movement.
说到底 你的人生不可能只有运动
Yeah.
对
I want Abby to realize
我希望艾比明白
that if she wants a career in helping people
如果她致力于帮助他人
and creating change, she has to take care of herself.
和实现改变的事业 她必须照顾好自己
There has to be balance in your life.
生活必须平衡
Did you think you'd be skipping around city hall with me?
你有想过会和我在市政厅里跳跃吗
No.
没有
Was it fun, though? Yeah.
-很有趣 对吗 -是的
Good, good.
好的
You're doing amazing work,
你在做了不起的工作
and there has to be joy and hope in that,
当中应该有快乐和希望
but it also is stressful. Yeah.
-但同时也会有压力 -是的
When you start to feel the anxiety... Yeah.
-当你开始感到焦虑 -嗯
...what do you start to feel?
会有什么感觉
What does your mind start to tell you?
你的内心在说什么
I think I just get overwhelmed.
有点难以承受
It's like there's too many things and not enough time,
事情太多 时间又不够
or, like, I'm not good enough at what I'm doing,
或者是 我不胜任做这些事
or, like I'm not gonna get everything done.
或者 我无法把所有事情做完
Or I'm not gonna do it well enough.
或者 我没法把事情做好
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表