剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Good job, Tanny. Thanks.
好 小谭 谢谢
I'm gonna leave you to get the bikes. I'm not willing to do that.
我走了 你去拿自行车 我不想
Where have you two been?
你们去哪了
We went to get bikes. Oh!
拿自行车
Nice. Yeah.
-不错 -是
Why? So we can ride over to Abby's.
-为什么 -可以骑车去艾比家
Our new hero. Love.
-我们的新主角 -好
We're riding our bikes? Not the whole way.
-我们要骑自行车... -不是一直骑
So, we have a few little videos to watch about Abby today
今天我们有一些关于艾比的视频
to learn about her and her passions.
可以了解她和她的激♥情♥
I love vignettes. I love backstory packages.
我喜欢背景故事
I love little story things. Oh, my gosh.
我喜欢小故事 天
Come press play, Bobby. Come on.
-快播放 鲍比 -来吧
Come on, boys.
来吧 各位
All right, we ready?
好了 准备好了吗
Yeah. Yes, we are.
-是的 -是的
My name is Abigail Leedy.
我叫阿比盖尔·利迪
I'm 17 years old, and I'm a senior at Central High School.
十七岁 是中区高中的高三学生
You all have a choice.
你们都有选择
I know it's hard to see it,
我知道这很难看到
but the climate crisis, the floods, the droughts, the hurricanes,
但是气候危机 洪水 干旱 飓风
the fires, the poisoned air and water,
火灾 受污染的空气和水源
the unlivable future, the destruction that will follow me.
不宜居的未来 随之而来的毁灭
It starts with people saying that it's just one small plant
这从人们所说的 城市某个角落的
in one corner of one city.
一棵小植物开始
It starts with votes like this one.
从像这样的投票开始
It starts with you.
从你开始
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
I just love how this generation is stepping up and saying,
我喜欢这一代人站出来说
"This is not going to happen anymore, we're gonna take control."
"这不会再发生了 我们会控制局面"
But I want to learn more about her, Bobby. Tell us.
但我想更了解她 鲍比 告诉我们
All right, guys.
好的 各位
"Abby just graduated from high school,
艾比刚高中毕业
and is living away from home, working full-time.
在离家很远的地方生活 做全职工作
This summer, she's taking a gap year
今年夏天是她的间隔年
and working as a fellow for the Sunrise Movement."
她在为日出运动工作
Go, go, go!
去吧
We are a youth-led movement fighting to stop climate change
这是一个年轻人引领控制气候变化的运动
and create millions of good jobs in the process.
并在此过程中创造百万计的就业岗位
We love passion. We love movements. We love drive. Yes, yes, yes.
我们热爱激♥情♥ 热爱社会运动 热爱推动社会进步 非常好
Okay, come here.
好的 来这
I was really torn between wanting to focus on school
我真的很纠结 一方面想要专注学业
and feeling really drawn to,
另一方面又想
like, spending all my extra time on Sunrise
把空余时间
because this is what made me
都用来参与运动
feel like I was making a meaningful difference.
因为这让我觉得有意义
"She was nominated by Yvonne, her mother."
她的母亲伊冯娜推荐了她
Okay.
好的
She is so passionate. She cares so much.
她很有激♥情♥ 有很强的使命感
We are gonna go rally in front of their office.
我们要在他们办公室前集♥会♥
And so many of these kids have spent their lifetimes
很多孩子的一生
in a period of uncertainty and fear, really.
是在不确定和恐惧中度过的
And I think it's amazing
我认为他们创造了这种青年运动
that they've created this movement of youth.
很了不起
Eighteen, I was trying
18岁
to figure out how to decorate my dorm room,
我在想如何装饰宿舍
I wasn't thinking about how to save the planet.
没有想过如何拯救地球
At all. So that's, like,
-完全没有 -所以
a big thing to take on at such a young age.
这真是人小志大
And to be that engaged. Yeah.
-而且如此投入 -是的
"Abby lives communally with eight other young people.
艾比和其他八个年轻人一起住
The home is a live-work space
这是生活和工作的场所
where they regularly host other activists."
会定期接待其他活动人士
I'm living in a movement house, which is a collective house
我住在一个运动之家 这是个集体宿舍
that fellows working for Sunrise in Philadelphia live in.
在费城为日出运动工作的人 会住在这里
Thanks for doing the dishes, Abby. Yeah, no problem.
-谢谢你洗碗 艾比 -好的 没问题
"Once a week, Abby has to make a vegan meal for the house."
艾比每周会为宿舍做一顿素食
I want your opinion on it.
我想听听你的意见
Pull it out and then we'll look at it.
拿出来 我们再看看
Don't stress. Don't stress.
不要紧张
When Abby is stressed,
当艾比有压力
she can forget that she needs to give herself a break,
她会忘记让自己喘口气
and I am concerned that she's not taking enough time for herself.
我担心她没有给自己足够时间
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
With all the things that are going on,
做事的时候
she can completely forget to eat.
她会完全忘记吃东西
"Abby's hosting a dinner
艾比要主持晚宴
where she will be serving vegan dishes to her housemates
她要为室友和日出运动的领导层
and members of the Sunrise Movement leadership.
做素食菜肴
Something that she's never done before."
她以前没有做过
Yes.
是的
I am hoping that through this week,
我希望经过这周
she'll learn how important it is to care for herself.
她会明白照顾好自己是多么重要
She can't take the weight of the world on her shoulders.
她无法肩负整个世界的重量
Our mission this week, let's help Abby know her worth
我们本周的任务 要帮艾比认识她的价值
and save the Earth.
以及拯救地球
Yeah! That's cute.
-好啊 -这太棒了
Right, guys. Let's go!
好了 各位 我们走
Let's go save the world!
去拯救世界吧
Come on. I'll race you!
来比赛
We'll just take a leisurely stroll.
我们慢慢逛吧
Look at you all being so green.
看看你们都这么环保
I'm down for the cause, and I'm taking out my top knot, okay?
我已经准备好 我要解开♥发♥髻 好吧
We're here! Yay!
我们到了
Yes! So cute.
-好的 -真可爱
Why don't we just put a dry one on? Yeah, sure.
-我们为何不放个干的 -当然
Hello.
你好
Hello. Welcome.
-噢 我的天 -你好
Oh, my God, there's a lot of you.
天啊 你们很多人
Hi. Hi.
-嗨 -嗨
How are you? I'm Bobby.
你好吗 我是鲍比
Hi! Nice to meet you.
嗨 幸会
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好吗
How's it going, everybody?
大家好
How are you? Nice to meet you.
你好吗幸会
How many people live here? Eight.
-多少人住在这 -八个
So, who are the rest of these people?
那么 剩下这些人是谁
A lot of people work here.
很多人在这里工作
So, we have, like, 20 people who live in Philly,
我们有20人住在费城
and the other house doesn't have Wi-Fi right now.
现在另一栋房♥子没有网络
Eww! So, we're working here.
我们在这里工作
We biked some of the way here. Nice.
-我们骑车过来的 -很好
It's progress, not perfection. We're trying.
-有进步 但不完美 -我们在努力
I would say that biking is good because it's really fun,
我觉得骑自行车很好 因为很有趣
also, though,
不过
a hundred corporations
100家公♥司♥
are responsible for 70% of global emissions,
占了全球排放量七成
so if you do drive, it's not a big deal
所以开车也不是大问题
because you're not really causing the big problem.
因为你的影响有限
Okay, well that's good to know.
很高兴知道这个
It's also gorgeous, like, core work. You know?
极其精彩 像核心肌群 你知道吗
But I wish I would have known
真希望在我解开♥发♥髻前知道
that before I took out my top knot, to be honest.
我只是开玩笑 开玩笑
I'm just kidding. I'm so kidding.
-我们喜欢你的房♥子 -带我们看看
We love your house. So, introduce us.
-好的 -介绍一下 这都是谁
Yeah. Introduce us. Who is everybody?
他们做什么的
What does everyone do? This is Xavier.
-这是泽维尔 -嗨 泽维尔
Hi, Xavier. How old is everyone in here?
你们都多大了
Twentyone. Twentyone.
-21岁 -21岁
Twenty-two. Andrew's 25.
22岁 安德鲁25岁
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表