剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Okay, boys, do you want to know who we're helping this week?
大家想知道本周要帮助谁吗
Are you for real? You're
真的吗
blinding me with that light, Tanny, on the--
你要闪瞎我吗
You're literally gonna blind me.
你真的亮瞎我眼了
Okay, her name is Rahanna. "She is 27, she's from Germantown, PA.
她叫拉汉娜 27岁 来自宾州日耳曼敦
Rahanna owns and operates Stylish Pooch dog grooming."
拉汉娜是"时尚狗狗"美容店的老板 她独自经营
"Adding swag to your wag" Is my slogan.
我的广♥告♥词是"为狗狗添姿彩"
If you want your dog pink,
如果你想让狗狗变成粉色
or you want me to add some tiger stripes,
或者增加虎纹
I'm down for it. It's dog safe.
我都没问题 这不会对他们造成伤害
Hi, Ben!
嗨 阿本
People always say, "You like dogs more than people."
人们总是说 你喜欢狗胜过人
Kisses. Thank you.
亲一下 谢谢
I would say... yes!
我会说 是
"Rahanna was nominated by her parents Jill and Kevin."
推荐人是她的父母 吉尔和凯文
She grew up in a household with animals.
她在一个有动物的家庭长大
They used to call us "The Zoo."
别人以前叫我们"动物园"
She would come home from school, she'd do dogs' hair.
她回家会帮狗狗处理毛发
I was a groomer at PetSmart for seven years.
我在聪明宠物公♥司♥做了7年狗狗美容师
On my off days, I would, like, groom out of my house.
休假的时候 我在家里帮狗狗美容
I started to get a lot more clients, and that's when I knew.
我开始有很多客户 那时候我知道
I was like, "Okay, Rahanna,
好吧 拉汉娜
you always wanted to be a mobile groomer.
你一直想做上门服务
It's time to spread your wings and fly."
是时候自己立足了
She was like, "Mom, do you think I should do it?"
她问我 "妈妈 你觉得我该这样做吗"
I said, "Yes, I do."
我说 是的
Don't be scared to chase your dream.
要勇于追寻梦想
It really was a leap of faith. When I first started out,
这确实是一次信仰之跃 我刚开始时
I would have my equipment, my table,
带着设备 桌子
and I would groom out of clients' homes.
在客户家帮狗狗美容
I was starting to grow my business.
我开始发展生意
During that time, she needed an assistant,
那段时间 她需要助手
'cause she was getting so much business.
因为生意太多
"She now works out of a 23-year-old RV."
她现在的工作场所是一部23年车龄的房♥车
Hey! Hi, Diego. You ready?
嘿 迪高 准备好了吗
After a couple of months of having it,
买♥♥车几个月后
it broke down, and then things just started,
车就坏了
like, piling up after that.
祸不单行
Tires went--
轮胎
Then the brakes. Brakes.
-然后是刹车 -刹车
The electricity would go.
会断电
How much was the muffler to put back on?
装回那个消声器要多少钱
Like, 300.
好像要300
Those were rough. Yeah.
困难重重 对
Then somebody stole her generator.
然后有人偷了发动机
She does bounce back. Things happen, and...
她确实能乐观对待 可是坏事又发生...
I still have some loyal clients,
我还有些忠实顾客
but I've lost a lot from not being mobile.
但因为不能出门 还是损失了很多生意
For two years now, my RV
两年来
has been parked in front of my parents' house.
房♥车一直停在我父母家门口
It's just been sitting.
就这样放着
Oh. I just feel like...
我觉得...
All I want to do is be a great business owner,
我只想做个成功的小老板
and I just always feel like,
我总觉得
it's always something in the way of that.
前途坎坷
She's gotten a little bit
面对生活的困境
depressed around the ups and downs because--
她感到沮丧
Life is holding her back.
生活在打击她
And I don't want this to be it for her.
我不希望她就这样放弃
I feel like Rahanna does not know her worth.
我想拉汉娜不清楚她的价值
"She's been in a relationship with her boyfriend for ten years.
她和男友已经在一起十年了
His name is Josh. They've been together since high school...
他叫乔希 高中毕业就在一起
Wow! ...they've just moved in together,
-哇 -他们刚住在一起
but there's no proposal in sight."
但还没求婚的迹象
Oh, wow.
噢 哇
Ten years!
十年了
"She is 6'3".
她身高1米9
Gorgeous. Beautiful.
-很棒 -厉害了
She tells everybody, if she could give her height away,
她告诉大家 她最讨厌自己的身高
she would. She would.
-是的 -是的
"She hates drawing attention
她讨厌引起别人注意
to herself and prefers flats to heels,
喜欢穿平底鞋
and leggings to pants."
还有紧身裤
I've actually been teased my entire life for being tall.
我因为长得高 一直被人取笑
Like, when I go out, I hear little murmurs from people.
出去的时候会听到人们窃窃私语
It is kind of uncomfortable.
让我很不舒服
"Rahanna usually wears a natural hairstyle, but at work,
拉汉娜通常会保持自然发型 但工作时
the dog fur and dander often land in her hair,
毛屑会落到头发上
leading her to wash it away too often."
她要经常洗头
She's got a small business
她有自己的事业
that she's trying to run, and she's an entrepreneur.
想要做好 她是个小老板
This week, Rahanna needs a plan for her business and her life.
本周 拉汉娜的事业和生活 都需要新计划
She needs the Fab Five's help figuring out how.
她需要闪耀五人组帮忙想办法
Let's help this boss get her bark back.
我们帮这位老板找回狗狗客户吧
Oh, my gosh, is that the RV?
我的天 那是房♥车
Oh, she's oddly sticking out. Oh.
放在这里很突兀
Close your mouth. Good boy.
别叫 好孩子
That is rundown.
很破
All right, let's do this, boys. Whoo!
好了 我们来吧 各位
Do you have time for a walk-in?
有时间加个单吗
Oh, my God! Hi!
我的天 嗨
Oh, my gosh. Hi.
噢 天啊 嗨
Hi! Hi, puppers!
-嗨 -嗨 小狗
Hi, beautiful.
嗨 美女
This is like a health and safety issue.
这是健康和安全问题
Oh. All right.
噢 对
Hi! Hi!
-嗨 -嗨
Nice to meet you. Hi!
-幸会 -嗨
You guys are so fabulous.
你们真是太棒了
Whose dog is this? This is my dog.
-这谁的狗 -我的
Can I keep him? I love his rose gold ears.
-能给我吗 -我喜欢它的玫瑰金耳朵
I just wanna say, you do God's work. Well, thank you.
-你真是做了上帝的工作 -嗯 谢谢
Yes!
对
A little bathtub, but no water.
有个小浴缸 但没水
Unsafe lighting, hanging over her bathtub.
不安全的照明 挂在浴缸上
It's hot in here. Too hot.
-这里很热 -非常热
Rahanna must have some very faithful clients.
拉汉娜肯定有些非常忠实的客户
This poor trailer has been through it.
这个房♥车千疮百孔的 可以说就是
She's what some would call "Not working."
"不能用"
It got some issues, so What are your issues?
-这有问题 -什么问题
Tires, brakes and motor. Does it drive?
-轮胎 刹车 发动机 -车能开吗
All the things that it needs to move.
要有那些东西才能开
Right, yes.
对
I'm gonna step out. Okay.
-明白了 我出去 -好
Grooming bees, too?
你也帮蜜蜂美容
So, that hat is when I'm doing, like, a really big, hairy dog,
那顶帽子是为了应付体型很大毛很多的狗
and I just got my hair done, I'm trying to save it a little bit.
我刚做了头发 想要保护一下
I'll put that on, and I get that.
-我会戴上这帽子 -明白了
Yeah! Let's not even pretend.
-嗯 -别装了吧
God know you all sweating.
你们肯定都流了好多汗
Do you do people? I could use, like...
你会帮人美容吗
I could use a little... I could do, like, a little,
我可以用一点...
like a little piece. Yeah!
-就是一点 -嗯
People are not my No? Okay.
-我不会帮人做... -不会吗 好吧
How long has it been here? Two years.
-车停这多久了 -两年了
It's been dead for two years? Yeah.
-坏两年了 -是的
Before she died, how successful was the business?
坏之前 生意有多好
I was booked out for weeks in advance. It was going really well.
提前几周订单都是满的 生意很好
Perhaps over two years,
两年后
you've just been watching your business Yeah.
-你就看着生意一路... -对
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表