剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Is it a positive thing, a negative thing?
这是正面的 还是负面的
I mean, I like neighborhoods that have
我喜欢社区有人
people who are invested in maintaining them.
愿意投资来维护其发展
It makes you fall in love with
你想成为
being part of something that's bigger than just you.
更伟大东西的一部分
Have you been to Booker's?
来过布克餐厅吗
I have been to Booker's.
来过
Yeah, this is good food.
这里的食物很不错
Okay. After you. Great.
好的 你先请
Hello. Hi, Saba.
-你好 -嗨 沙巴
Hi, guys, how are you? Good.
-嗨 你们好吗 -好的
This is Nate. Hi, Nate. Nice to meet you. Welcome.
-这是奈特 -嗨 奈特 幸会 欢迎你
There are local businesses
有些本地的事业
that are thriving by staying true to themselves,
因坚持而壮大
but also supporting their respective communities.
同时也支持了他们各自的社区
Saba, can we use your kitchen, please? Yes, please.
-沙巴 能用一下你的厨房♥吗 -当然
Okay, awesome. Thank you so much. Thank you.
-好的 太棒了 非常感谢 -很棒
You like Mediterranean food? I do.
-你喜欢地中海食物 -是的
I like how clean it is. Yes!
-我喜欢它的简朴风味 -对
But I also like to keep it simple,
但我也喜欢保持简单
because we don't have time, we're busy.
因为我们没时间 很忙
We're running businesses, right?
我们要做生意 对吗
We're gonna do a nice little reveal.
我们要做个漂亮的小展示
This is a red snapper, and we're gonna whole roast it,
这是一只红鲷鱼 我们要整个烤一下
and I'm gonna show you, like, how simple it is to do.
我会做给你看 这是很简单的
I need easy.
我需要简单
Nate's philosophy in the gym is back to basics.
奈特在健身房♥的哲学是回归基本
I'm gonna apply that to food.
我要用在食物上
We're gonna start with a red onion and just slice through it.
我们先来切一个红洋葱
There you go.
好了
When's the last time you cooked?
你上次煮饭是何时
I have no idea.
我不知道 有段时间了
So now we have our onions. We're just gonna grab a handful.
现在洋葱好了 我们抓一把
Lift the fishy by the tail and put it underneath.
抓着鱼的尾巴 放在下面
All the flavors from the fish and fat... Oh, right.
-所有来自鱼和脂肪的味道 -对
All those juices are gonna come pouring down.
汁液都会倾泻而下
And then a bit of Greek olive oil.
再来一点希腊橄榄油
That's gonna get them really nice and crispy.
会让它们变得非常美味和酥脆
It's gonna help them brown afterwards.
还能帮助上色
This is right up my alley.
这正合我意
So now the cavity's been cleaned out. Okay.
-内腔已经清理好 -好的
So all we have is the inside.
里面已经没问题
See, this is so simple. Right? Awesome.
-看 这很简单 -对吗
We're gonna make three incisions,
很棒
to the bone. I wouldn't cut through it.
我们会做三个切口
What's nice here is that we get to flavor the inside of it.
要切到骨头 但不要切断
I see. And it's also gonna look super cute
好处是让里面更入味
when it comes out of the oven.
-明白了 -这也会在出炉后
This'll knock some socks off right here. Right?
让食物更诱人
And then a little bit of salt
-这会让你大吃一惊 -是吗
and pepper on top because seasoning is everything.
在上面放一点盐和胡椒粉 因为调味是最重要的
Into the oven.
放进烤炉里
These puppies are gonna roast side by side,
这些要一起烤
and we'll check on them in about 30, 35 minutes.
我们大概30至35分钟后检查一下
You like cooking! I do like cooking.
-你喜欢下厨 -是的
Eating this way is the way I would prefer to eat,
我是比较喜欢吃这样下厨做的菜
but I don't get to do that
但我没这种机会
in the situation that I'm in right now, the way I live.
在我的环境 我住的地方
I see a lot of willingness. Yeah.
-我看到很多意愿 -对
You have all of these infomercial relics
很多电视购物的产品
of all these awesome cooking tools in your kitchen.
漂亮的厨具在你的厨房♥里
But in your freezer, you have, like,
但是你的冷藏室
20 pork chops that were all purchased at the same time,
你一次购买♥♥了20块猪扒
and then they all got frozen.
然后扔在冷藏室
What happens?
怎么回事
It's like having pistons moving at the same time.
就像让活塞同时运动
Like, if you have one that's
如果你有一个工作
working and the other three aren't working,
其他三个不工作
eventually the one that's working is gonna stop working.
最终工作的那个也会停下来
When one thing is off, it
当你结束一件事
makes it easier for other things to be off.
很容易也会结束其他事
For sure. My food's off, my diet's off.
-肯定的 -我放弃了食物和节食
My energy level is affected.
我的能量受到影响
Sentiment turns to sediment.
情绪会沉淀下来
Nate's biggest struggle is follow-through.
奈特最大的问题是坚持
He has all of these fantastic ideas,
他有很多出色的想法
but he doesn't know how
但不知道在开始后
to continue with them once they get started.
怎么坚持下去
He needs to learn how to keep it simple.
他需要学习如何把事情简化
I fear letting myself down,
我害怕让自己失望
giving up on some of my dreams,
放弃一些梦想
my overall big mission. Right.
-我总体的任务 -对
You know, if I'm not taking care of myself,
如果我不照顾好自己
then everything else, you know, falls to the wayside.
那其他的一切也会靠边站
But how do you feel?
你什么感觉
I feel like it's now or never.
现在不做 以后都不会做了
The one thing that Nate has
奈特唯一坚持的
follow-through in his life right now is fitness.
就是健身
It's about Nate presenting
在生活的各个方面
himself like that in every facet of his life.
都是这样的
We're ready for this fish. I'm hyped about this.
-这条鱼可以了 -我很兴奋
It's like in between my complexion and yours.
介乎我和你的肤色之间
Weirdly, it's like our fish baby.
奇怪的是 像我们的鱼宝宝
That is a weird expression I never thought I would say.
我没想过 我会说这种奇怪的话
It doesn't get easier than that.
没有更简单的了
Okay, let's try it now.
好了 我们试试吧
That is banging.
真好
Whoo, mama!
哇 妈妈
Isn't that nice?
不是很好吗
We killed it. We did kill it! We did.
-做到了 -我们的确做到了
I smell yumminess.
我闻到很香
How's it going?
怎样了
Want a little piece of fishy? Yes, please.
-要吃点鱼吗 -当然要
There you go. Mmm!
给你
All right. I'm eating light and energetic.
-好的 -我吃得清淡和有能量
I'm ready to go. Whoo! Right? That's what we want.
-我准备好了 -是吗 我们就希望这样
Bye. Bye, baby.
-再见 -再见
This way. Go off with Bobby.
-这边 -去找鲍比
I'll see you guys later. Bye.
-迟点见 -再见
Are we going to the gym or somewhere else?
去健身房♥还是其他地方
Just sit back, just live in it.
坐好 等着就行
I think I know where we're going.
我想我知道是去哪里
You guys got me yesterday. I was totally off-guard.
昨天你们把我骗倒了
Good. Teaching my class, doing my thing.
我毫无防备
Next thing you know, I'm getting bum-rushed by these five dudes.
-好的 -教我的课 做我的事
God, this city is so pretty.
接下来我就被这五个家伙赶得团团转
Yeah, it's got history to it.
天 这城市真漂亮
The architecture is...
对 有很多历史
like, my neighborhood,
这些建筑...
you have a mix of so many different people.
我社区 有各种不同的人
You got people from the 'hood,
有出身贫民窟的
you got college students, business people.
也有大学生 生意人
So many different types of people all in one small area.
这个小地方 这么多不同种类的人
It's a community.
这是个社区
What was it like when you first opened?
你刚开业的时候是怎样的
Um, just like, you know, you have a newborn baby, you know.
像有个新生儿
I was very detailed with everything.
我对很多细节都很在意
And I think that disarray started to happen
我想 这种凌乱无序的情况
when I was like, "Am I gonna make rent?"
是在"我能付房♥租吗"的时候开始的
So you're a little worried about gentrification.
所以你有点担心中产化
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表