剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
you know habit of tanning?"
会有经常晒黑的习惯
Right. So,
-对 -嗯
I'm gonna brainstorm more things for a beard,
我会跟你灌输更多关于胡子的事
'cause I really like you with a beard.
因为我喜欢你留胡子
And what we'll do is jump in your shower,
我们要做的就是进去浴室 脱掉衣服
we're gonna take our clothes off.
我帮你抓背 你帮我抓背
I'm gonna scrub your back, you're gonna scrub my back.
然后我们去做晒黑喷雾
And then we'll go get our spray tan.
-对的 -很好玩
That's right. Right. So fun.
真的是这样
It really is.
橙色的鸡肉 还有鸡肉馅饼
Orange chicken, more chicken patties.
很多冷冻食物
Whoa! So much frozen food.
好吧
Okay, so, what do you want in ten years, with your life?
你希望10年后的人生是怎样的
Ugh. I want the family. I want the kids.
我想要家庭和孩子
I wanna be playing little league...
我想参加少年棒球联盟
...you know, with my kids, obviously, or coaching them.
我是说和孩子一起 或者做教练
In ten years, I don't see myself
10年后不想再在夜店...
being in a club or anything like that,
这种地方厮混
but I still see myself DJ-ing.
但我还是会做DJ
What's the life that you gravitate towards more?
什么样的生活吸引你
I gravitate more towards
我比较喜欢有音乐夜店的生活
the music and the club life and the industry
继续这个行业
because it's what I love to do.
因为这是我喜欢做的事
I guess the problem with that is it's not a family atmosphere,
我想问题是 这不是家庭该有的氛围
and I've always wanted that family.
而我一直想要组建家庭
Do you see a little bit of a contradiction there?
你会不会觉得有点矛盾
Yeah, it's hard to think about.
是的 很难想象
It's a fear...
这是恐惧
of losing your dreams, of...
失去你的梦想
Upsetting my family, you know...
让我的家人不高兴
You know,
你懂的
it's tough for me to talk about. Yeah.
-要说这个 对我来说挺难的 -对
You know, I don't want to disappoint my family.
我不想让家人失望
Which I understand.
我理解
Have you ever asked yourself if you're letting yourself down?
你有没有自问 有没有让自己失望
I mean, that's hard. That's a hard question.
这很难 是个难问题
There's only two answers. Yes or no.
只有两个答案 是或否
Where is the secret stuff kept? Do you know?
那些秘密的东西在哪里 你知道吗
Do you wanna show me? Come on.
你要给我看吗 来吧
Show me where all the gross stuff is at.
给我看看那些恶心的东西在哪
I counted seven different varieties of frozen chicken.
我数到有七种不同的冷冻鸡肉
I love chicken.
我喜欢鸡肉
Well, look. You're a jacked guy,
你是注重身形的人
so you're all about, like, lean, clean proteins.
你需要瘦的优质蛋白质
So, like, I totally get it.
我完全明白
Who's that? I have no idea.
-那是谁 -我不知道
Oh, here hey! Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
Come on in.
进来吧
How are you? Good.
你好吗 好
Hi. Thank you so much for coming. Of course you brought food!
嗨 非常感谢你们过来 你们还带了食物
Of course! It's good to see you.
-当然了 -幸会
Good to see you. Brought his favorite cake.
-幸会 -他最喜欢的蛋糕
May I take this for you?
我们能不能... 我帮你拿好吗
You may, thank you. Wait. Does he always get, like,
-谢谢你 -他是不是每个蛋糕上面
colorful birthday sprinkles on every cake?
都有生日那种五彩糖屑
Yes, he does. That's his confetti. Yes, he does.
-是的 那是他的糖屑 -对
Only confetti cake. Wow!
-哇 -糖屑蛋糕
And she's got chicken parm and meatballs. I love it.
她还带了鸡胸肉和肉丸来 我很喜欢
What do you love about it so much?
为什么这么喜欢
It's the sauce that makes it And she makes it.
-是酱汁... -是她做的
How do you contribute
你对这种...
to this ritualistic dinner? I don't.
-家庭仪式有何贡献 -我没有
You don't? I show up.
-没有 -我只是出现
We're changing it up this week. Okay.
好的 我们这星期会作出改变
Your son is hosting dinner here for everybody.
你的儿子要在这里为大家组织晚宴
What?!
什么
His arms are crossed, and he's shaky a little,
他现在环抱双臂 还有点颤抖
but he's gonna do just fine.
但他可以做到的
Hi! Hello!
-嗨 -你好
Hey! Hi, how are you?
-嘿 -嗨 你好吗
It's nice to meet you. So nice to meet you.
幸会幸会
Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum!
垂涎欲滴
Sir, come upstairs with me.
先生 请跟我去楼上
Mom, do you have a favorite?
妈 你有喜欢的吗
A favorite child? Listen, I can't say that.
喜欢的孩子 我不能说
He's been a scoonch since he was a little kid.
他小时候就很讨喜
A what? What does that mean?
-什么 -那什么意思
That means, like...
就是说
Like a little baby kitten?
像可爱的小猫
Yeah, kind of gets into your heart and
那种能让你的心融化的
I was talking to your son right before you got here.
你来之前 我跟你儿子谈过
Yes. What do you think is going on with him?
-嗯 -你觉得他什么情况
I think sometimes he feels,
我想有时他觉得
in a way, an outsider to the rest of the family
某方面 他觉得自己像这个家的异类
Mmhmm. because of what he does as an MC.
因为他的工作是MC
So you think he feels judged by the family?
你意思是 他觉得家里人在评判他
Yes. I think he's too overly caring
是的 我觉得他太在意
what even his brothers or we think.
他的兄弟或者我们的想法
And I think that is really what,
我认为这就是
you know, hurts him internally.
对他内心造成伤害的东西
I don't think he realizes that
他没意识到
we just want him to be happy.
我们只是想他快乐
I might need your help later on this week.
这星期 我可能需要你的帮助
Are you available? I'm available.
-可以吗 -没问题
All right. Thank you so much. My friend, thank you.
-好的 非常感谢 -我的朋友 谢谢
Tell us about the kind of girls he dates.
跟我们说说他约会的女孩子
So I thought they were nice girls, but...
我觉得她们都是好女孩 但是
He feels some pressure because his
他觉得有压力 因为
sister-in-laws are apparently formidable.
他的嫂子显然令人生畏
Wonderful girls. They are.
-很完美的女孩 -是的
And so I would love that for him, too, 'cause he wants it.
我希望他也能遇到 因为他会想要
We're back! Did you miss us? Hi!
我们回来了 想念我们吗
Yes. Yeah, always.
-是的 -当然
As long as you're baking,
只要你们还在烘焙
we're good. None of us have eaten today,
-很好 -我们今天都没吃东西
and then you put a cake in front of us.
你放了个蛋糕在我们面前
Enjoy. Thank you!
-慢慢吃 -谢谢
That cake is delicious. Thank you so much.
-这个蛋糕很好吃 -非常感谢
Thanks for nominating him. I had such willpower until one
-感谢你们推荐他 -我有这种意志力...
So let me get this straight. Your mom comes here,
我就直说吧 你妈来这里
gives you a cake and two entrees,
给你一个蛋糕和两份荤菜
and we're here to stop that?
我们是来阻止的吗
Yeah, right! Are we at the wrong house, guys?
-说得对 -我们是不是去错地方了
Ryan's knowledge of Italian food is basically limited
瑞恩对意大利菜的了解
to whatever his mother has prepared for him during his life.
仅限于妈妈在为他做的菜
I just want Ryan to try new
我想让瑞恩试试新东西
things and figure out his own point of view.
能有自己的想法
Ryan has been stuck in this look for a long time,
瑞恩这种造型已经维持太长时间了
but there's actually several
但是其实还有好几种方法
ways we could approach his beard maintenance,
去保养胡子
his skin routine, his addiction to tanning,
改变护肤程序 还有照灯成瘾
so that he can still be handsome and totally approachable.
仍然可以很帅 而且更有亲和力
He is a wonderful man.
他是个很棒的家伙
I don't think he's ever taken
我想他从没有花时间
the time to reconsider what his look could be.
考虑重塑其形象
I want Ryan to be able to walk into a room with confidence.
希望瑞恩能自信地出场
I really want to show Ryan
我想让瑞恩知道
that he can make his entire home inviting
他能让家里充满吸引力
and style it to reflect who he really is
并展示他自己真实的个性
and not the persona he's putting out there.
而不是现在外表看起来那样
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表