剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
gonna go by the football stadium in a second.
我们很快要经过橄榄球场
You talking about this football stadium? Yeah.
-你是说这个橄榄球场吗 -是的
Well, maybe I'll just turn in here.
可能我该进去这里
What are you doing? Maybe I'll just come in here.
-你做什么 -我该进去
I haven't been here since I left. Oh, really?
-我走之后就没来过了 -真的吗
Come on, let's go. Oh, my goodness.
-来吧 我们走 -噢 我的天
Wow!
哇
Thanks for inviting me back.
感谢你请我回来
What position did you play?
你打什么位置
Well, defensive lineman.
防守线球员
I was wide receiver.
我是外接员
Oh, really? Yeah.
-真的吗 -是的
Oh, okay Fast.
-速度快 -好的
We need to get back to the core Nate.
我们要回归奈特的本质
The Nate that said, "You know what, I'm gonna start a gym."
那个下决心开设健身房♥的奈特
He's right here in front of me, but Nate doesn't see him anymore.
他就在我面前 但是奈特看不见他了
What was it like there for you? What brought you to Villanova?
那时候怎样 怎么会来维拉诺瓦
Well, coming from where I was in Ohio,
我来自俄亥俄州
I lived kind of, like, in the country, and I wanted to get out.
住在乡下 我想要出去
Football allowed me the opportunity to come to this school.
橄榄球给我机会来到这所学校
However, my dad...
但是 我爸
he wanted me to go to a military academy.
他想我去读军校
Actually, he was a drill sergeant in the military,
其实 他是军队里的训练士官
and there was points in our relationship where we battled.
我们的关系里 也有争吵的时候
He thought I was, you know, lazy
他觉得我很懒
and hard-headed, you know, and in some ways,
为人冷漠 某些程度上
yes, that's true.
这是事实
We hear our parents or people saying,
我们听惯了父母或其他人批评
in the beginning of our lives, certain things.
我们年轻时的一些缺点
And so you start to say, "Well, yeah."
于是妥协说"对啊"
Well, see, the thing is that you're not lazy,
事实上你既不懒惰 也不冷漠
nor are you hard-headed.
-所以不要太在意他的话 -我明白的
So don't internalize his words. I see that, yeah.
你必须要打破那个循环
You gotta start to break the cycle with that.
当我踏足这个场地时
You know, I knew I was gonna take over the world
我知道我要统治世界
when I was stepping off of this field,
那是我感受到
some of my most powerful moments.
力量的一些时刻
Yeah, I can point to different areas.
我可以传球到不同的区域
But...
但是...
you know, when life hits, then you start to...
当生活给你打击
question, you know,
你会开始质疑自己
your own capabilities.
质疑自己的能力
Yeah. You gotta start to fight against that.
对 你要开始反抗
Yeah.
对
So what I want to do out here is,
我要做的是
I want to show you really what
我想向你展示
these expectations that you're holding onto,
这些你抱有的期望
how they're causing burdens
是怎样成为你生活的负担
in your life and stopping you from being
并阻止你成为那个
the guy who thought he could conquer everything.
觉得自己能征服一切的人
Yeah. You ready?
-对 -准备好了吗
All right, let's do it. I don't know what to expect.
好的 来吧 我不知道会怎样
This is really a workout.
真是一场锻炼
This is gonna be a workout.
这会是的
Come on. You're gonna try to break me.
-来吧 -你要试着让我投降
Are you kidding me? No.
-你开玩笑吗 -不是
Old school ass... Weights.
-老派的东西 -重量
The weights. Where'd you get these from? These are from my gym.
重量 你哪里搞来的 这些是我健身房♥的
They came from your gym.
你健身房♥的
You gotta be kidding me. These are from your gym.
-开玩笑 -是你健身房♥的
These first weights that are heavy on you
放在你身上的第一个重物
are the expectations your father put on you
就是你父亲对你的期望
that you're still holding on to.
而你仍然耿耿于怀
You coming out the shirt now. He ready.
你脱衣服了 准备好了
Now, what do you think this one represents?
现在 你觉得这个代表什么
I don't know.
我不知道
You let go of a girl who
你放弃了那个
wanted to be there for you, to support you,
想要和你一起 支持你的女孩
because you felt like you had to do it on your own.
因为你觉得应该自己去面对
Yeah, I just don't know how to ask for help,
对 我不知道怎样寻求帮助
and I don't know what that even looks like.
我不知道那是怎样的
So let me put another one,
那我再放一个
since you don't know how to ask for help.
因为你不知道如何求助
Seriously?
真的吗
How's that, heavy? Yeah, it's still heavy.
-这样如何 重吗 -对 很重
Good. Let me get another one for you.
好的 我再给你一个
What'd I tell you? Let's go.
我怎么说的 来吧
These expectations that you're holding on to...
那些你背负的期望
"You're lazy.
你太懒了
You're hard-headed.
你为人冷漠
I'm supposed to do this on my own."
"我应该独自面对"
You gotta start to fight against that.
你要开始对抗这些想法
"I believe in myself.
"我相信自己
I can do whatever.
我可以做任何事
Conquer everything."
征服一切"
Too much? Need any support?
太多了吗 需要支持吗
I'm right here with you.
我就在这里
Thank you. You're welcome.
-谢谢 -不客气
We are breeding this culture
我们培养了这种
of men not asking for help because we tell them,
男人不寻求帮助的文化
"You have to be strong, you gotta handle it on your own,"
因为我们说 你必须坚强 必须自己解决
and that's a problem.
那是个问题
This is all the expectations that you're building up in your head
这是你脑海里建立的所有期望
of what your life is supposed to look like.
你的人生就该这样
The more you try to hold on and you feel like you're failing
越想做到 就越感挫败
is the more you're just going to dig a deeper hole.
这样只是在帮自己挖洞
You gotta ask for help.
你必须寻求帮助
How do you let that go?
怎样放手
That's the question.
那是问题
And how do you still accomplish what you want to do?
你要怎么完成你想做的事
It's one by one.
一件一件来
You can have your dreams. That's what makes you great.
你可以有梦想 这是你的伟大之处
That's why you have people who keep coming to your gym
所以有很多人不断来你的健身房♥
over and over again, because they see your dream.
因为他们看到你的梦想
They believe in you.
他们相信你
But the more you put on these expectations,
但你越纠结这些期望
the more it's messing with your confidence.
你就越容易毁掉自信
So you gotta let it go.
所以你要放手
Release it.
抛开这些
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
I feel light.
我觉得轻松了
Light, right? Yeah.
-轻松 对吗 -是
I wanna move.
我想要走
You feel more like that young man who started here.
你会觉得更像那个在这里 开始的年轻人
Yeah. He's never left you.
-对 -他没离开
All right, now let's go, since you said you're gonna smoke me.
好了 我们走 因为你说要击败我
Hold on.
等等
Go.
开始
You know I'm quick, right? Oh, you're beating me! Hold up!
你知道我很快 对吗 你击败我了 等等
Hold up!
等等
Getting a workout when I'm working.
工作的时候健身
All done.
都搞定了
Wow.
哇
Okay, we're gonna go right in here.
好了 我们直接进去
I'm gonna get the door for you.
我帮你开门
You're such a gentleman.
真是绅士
Welcome. Hi.
欢迎 嗨
Hi, how are you doing? Come on in.
-嗨 你好吗 -请进来
Take a seat here.
请坐
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表