剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Take us to your bedroom, Ryan.
带我们去卧室看看 瑞恩
If you feel the need to take
如果你想要脱掉上衣
your top off again, we understand, it's fine.
我们理解 没问题
I got... Come on.
-我... -来吧
I'm gonna go look at your closet.
我要去看看你的衣柜
Oh, bingo. Here we go. The issue.
问题来了
This is disgusting. Eww!
真恶心
I can literally smell...
我好像闻到...
The cigarettes. ...sex on these sheets.
-香烟 -床单上的做♥爱♥痕迹
Oh, this is where the dust is. It's not downstairs, it's up here.
灰尘都在这里 不在楼下 在这里
Yeah, we have somebody come and clean,
我们有人来搞卫生
but I don't have them come here because Why?
-但没让他们上来 因为... -为什么
'Cause you like crusty sheets? No, I
-因为你喜欢上面有精斑 -不是
The bedroom is like a little shop of horrors.
卧室就像鬼屋一样
Oh, no, they're not clean!
不要 这些不干净
No, you know how I am about this kind of stuff!
不要 你知道我对这些东西什么反应
Ew.
呃
Hi!
嗨
Why is there a queen-size bed--
为什么会有大尺寸的床
What is going on here? This is very interesting,
怎么回事这很有趣
this tigerprint piece. Well, I have
-这个老虎的画 -我...
I have tigers and... Tasteful.
-我有老虎... -有品位
You know. Not tasteful.
-你懂的 -没有品位
Why is there a queen-size mattress on a king-size bed?
为什么床垫和床架尺寸不对
It's a little small. And you know what?
-有点小 -你知道吗
You shouldn't have a queen in your bedroom.
你的卧室不该错配
Right.
对
Somebody's ready for action.
有人想要做♥爱♥
Good for you. Protection always.
这很好 做好安全措施
I love that you're planning ahead.
我欣赏你提前做好准备
Oh. Pee-pee pads.
尿尿垫
Okay, what do we got?
好的 看看有什么
"I hate being sexy, but I am a bearded, inked-up man,
"我讨厌性感 但我是个有胡子纹身的男人
so I can't help it."
所以我没办法"
"I like my butt rubbed and my pork--" Ew!
"我喜欢有人搓我屁♥股♥..."
Ooh.
瑞恩 这是什么
Ryan, what's this?
你有很多食物库存
You have a full-on pantry up here.
为什么
Why?
这样更容易
It's easier. If I get hungry at night,
如果晚上饿了
I don't gotta go all the way downstairs.
不用跑到楼下去
You don't need teriyaki sauce up here.
你不需要照烧酱
It's a very bachelor-like mentality, I think.
我觉得这是很单身汉的心态
We want to keep it sexy for the girls. Right.
-我们要让女孩觉得性感 -对
They're not gonna think this is sexy. No.
-他们不会觉得这些性感 -不会
Okay, let's figure this out.
我们想想办法
I know a lot of this is work wear. Right.
-我知道很多都是工作服 -对
Like, club wear.
像是 俱乐部服装
With work onstage...
在舞台上工作
Yeah. ...it's just, to me it's "Funny."
-对 -对我来说 这很有趣
So when they're looking at it and they're laughing...
当他们看着然后大笑
Yeah. ...not at me.
-对 -不是笑我
What are you afraid they're gonna see?
你担心他们看到什么
My face.
我的脸
You know, everything. What's wrong with your face?
-你懂的 所有东西 -你的脸有什么问题
You know, the wrinkles, you know,
皱纹
my beard, all that, you know, just...
还有我的胡子 所有这些
I'm not confident with it.
我缺乏自信
Can I take your cap off? Yes.
-能摘下你的帽子吗 -可以
You're a handsome man.
你是个帅气的男人
I feel like you're hiding away with all of this stuff,
我感觉你在隐藏这些东西
but my concern is,
但我担心
if you continue to try and look so much younger,
如果你继续打扮得这么年轻
there's nothing cool about that. Like, a DJ should be cool.
那就不酷了 DJ要酷
Like, Calvin Harris is everything.
加尔文·哈里斯就是一切
Right. Diplo is everything.
-对 -狄博罗就是一切
They're very much current, but they're your age.
他们都很流行 而且是你的年龄
They're not far off your age. Right.
-而不是年轻得多 -对
Right. But they definitely do...
-对 -他们百分百...
They don't Not dress like this.
-他们... -不会穿成这样
They don't need this. You don't need this.
他们不需要这些 你也不需要
Honestly, I want to know who you want to be.
老实说 我想知道你想做什么人
Like a Brad Pitt-type look,
比方说布拉德·皮特的类型
but looking cool. Love.
-酷的 -很好
Know what I mean? Like Justin Timberlake.
懂吗 像贾斯汀·汀布莱克
Effortless cool. Looking cool. Right.
-天生就很酷 -看起来很酷 对
You know those metal bins that you have...
你那些金属桶...
I have a bin.
我有个桶
No, those metal ones that you can,
不是 是那种你可以
like, put clothes in and then burn them.
将衣服扔进去烧的
Do you have one of those?
你有那种金属桶吗
Where do you keep those? I don't have a metal one.
-你放在哪里 -我没有金属的
Okay, great, then I'll find--
好吧 没事 我会...
I brought my own. Let me go get it.
我带我自己的来 我去拿
Oh, my gosh.
噢 我的天
Hi, little girl. Does your daddy need to grow up a little?
嗨 小女孩 你♥爸♥爸是不是要长大一点
Yeah? Your daddy need to
是吗 爸爸不该
stop putting your wee-wee pads in the bathroom?
再把尿尿垫放在浴室里
This is, like, anti-aging.
这是抗衰老的
I'm not really an anti-aging person.
我不是这种人
I'm like a pro-aging, in a way that it makes you feel good.
我觉得衰老也可以是一种 让你感觉良好的方式
Gracefully aging. Yes.
-优雅地老去 -对
Where'd everybody go?
大家去哪了
He loves a crazy sock.
他喜欢疯狂的袜子
Ryan, what happened here?
瑞恩 这怎么回事
This is what I would like to be-- been my office.
我想把这里作为办公室
I do work on that table in my room
我在我房♥间的桌子工作
because I would like to start a DJ company.
我想开一家DJ公♥司♥
I legit thought this was a kid's playroom.
我以为这是孩子的游乐室
You have all the best toys.
你有很多好玩具
Oh, I love a penis whistle. Oh, cute.
-我喜欢鸡鸡口哨 -可爱
Bachelorette party games.
未婚少女派对游戏
I've found a lot of things in people's "Home offices" Before,
我以前在人们的居家办公室 找到很多东西
but penis whistles?
但是鸡鸡口哨
I get so busy in the summertime,
我夏天很忙
it's hard for me to make progress with it.
很难取得进展
You got two full-time jobs, practically. That's a lot.
你有两份全职工作 这确实挺多的
Right. I need a wife.
对的 我需要一个太太
No! That is not no! No!
-不行不是... -不对
No, you don't! Apologize to your mother.
-不能这样 -向你妈道歉
Forgive me, Mom, please forgive me. Yes, he's very sorry.
-原谅我 妈妈 请原谅我 -是的 他很抱歉
You're so much better than that.
你要好好表现
Come on in.
进来吧
So tell me, you wake up in the morning and what happens?
告诉我 你早上醒来会做什么
This is where I would be, brush my teeth.
我会在这里刷牙
I have, you know, my beard brush,
我有胡子刷
my beard oil.
我的胡子保养油
Can I actually see your hair? Yeah.
-能看看你的头发吗 -好的
Do you color your hair, too? No.
-有染色吗 -没有
No, I don't color my hair, just the beard.
我头发不染色 只是胡子
Do you do it yourself? Yeah.
-你自己做的吗 -是的
Yes. 'Cause it is aggressively dark.
-对 -因为它很黑
Like, this is opaque. Right.
-不透明 -对
So when it comes to looks,
说到外表
the tanning and the hair color,
那些晒黑的肤色和头发颜色
what we've started to do to make us
我们一开始想让自己
"Look and feel youthful" Actually can start to age us.
看起来感觉更年轻的事 其实会让我们显老
It's just good to look at, kind of, like, the why's.
我们最好审视原因
"Why do I feel this pressure to color my beard?
为什么压力这么大 要去染胡子
Why do I feel pressure to be so rigid around this,
为什么压力这么大
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表