剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
This is cool!
这里很酷
When I first saw it,
我第一眼看到
I felt, like, "Oh, I see a lot of potential here."
我觉得 潜力无限
You don't need to worry about the menu.You've got it right here.
不用担心菜单 就在这里
Just do this. Yeah.
-就这样做 -是的
No!
不
Are there any dishes that you've been thinking of
有什么菜色你会觉得
that ties in the fish market
可以和鱼市场联♥系♥上
that, like, you really wanna showcase here?
打算在这里展示的
I love crab soup.
我喜欢蟹肉汤
And I want to know, like, how to cook it.
我想知道怎么做
Gotcha. So, I assume you're
明白了 你可能
gonna be using a lot of fish and shellfish
会用很多鱼摊上的
from your market. Exactly.
-鲜鱼和贝类 -正是
You're a smart businessman.
你是个聪明的商人
I try. I try every day. My grandpop, he tell me,
我每天都尝试 我爷爷告诉我
"Everything you do, put your heart."
用心去做每件事
Yes.
是的
In America, the limit is the sky.
在美国 一切皆有可能
I like that. So if you're here working here,
-我喜欢这个 -如果你在这里工作
how are you gonna manage both businesses?
如何管理两份生意
He's got the kids. Yeah, maybe make one more tonight.
-他有孩子 -是的 也许今晚再生一个
You're a little crazy.
你有点疯狂
I know! I'm crazy. Mango on the grill!
我知道 我疯了 把芒果放在烤架上
You like that, too. You like that.
你也喜欢这样 你喜欢
Watch out for this hole. Beep, beep.
小心这个洞
Let's go find the familia.
哔 哔
Whoo!
我们去找你的家人
So sorry.
抱歉
I have a question: you have four kids, right?
我有个疑问 你有四个孩子 对吗
Three girls and one boy.
三个女儿和一个儿子
Where is your fourth daughter?
你第四个女儿呢
Well, she doesn't live in the house. Okay.
-她不住这 -好的
Is she close with you all?
她和你们关系好吗
Um... Um...
-嗯 -呃
I'm very close with her.
我跟她关系很好
You're close with her? Yeah.
-你和她很亲近 -是的
My heart is broken in a lot of pieces.
我心碎了
She left my house, you know?
她离开家 你懂吗
America and Mexico is very different. Yeah.
美国和墨西哥很不同
In Mexico, you--
在墨西哥
Stay with your parents.
人们跟父母住在一起
When you marry, okay, you leave.
直到结婚才搬出去
Is there a reason why she left?
她为什么离开
Well, there's a culture clash. Yeah.
-有些文化冲突 -是的
She doesn't have to take the Mexican side, the American side,
她没法选择支持墨西哥或是美国
so she just likes to separate herself.
所以宁愿自己一个人
What I will say, Alma,
我要说的是 艾玛
and please know that this is coming from a place of respect,
这是出于尊重
my parents come from a different country also.
我父母也来自不同国家
They moved to England later in life. So do mine.
-他们晚年移居英国 -我也是
Our parents want one thing, which is very traditional,
我们的父母只想要传统的东西
but we are raised in the West.
但我们是在西方长大
And so it is actually quite hard for kids to adapt.
所以孩子们很难适应
And it's not a reflection on you.
他们不会简单模仿父母
It's just, I understand
我理解
that they want to find their own identity.
他们想要探索自己的身份
And I think that's what Jennifer is trying to do.
我想这就是詹妮弗想要做的
But also, it's hard.
但是 这很难
It's so hard! Yeah, I know.
-这太难了 -是的 我知道
I see it's a family business, and, you know, I can see--
我知道这是家族生意 我理解
This family business is for everybody.
家族生意是属于大家的
Everybody. And there's one person missing.
所有人 现在有一个人不在
I would love to see if you could call your sister
你能不能给你姐姐打个电♥话♥
so I could meet with her. All right.
-我想和她见面 -好的
Don't start crying. Yeah.
-别哭 -好的
Oh, hi, kids! Hi, queen.
-噢 嗨 孩子们 -嗨
I wanna see your house.
我想看看你们的家
Oh, yeah. Yes, please. Yeah, let's go.
-噢 对 -是的 走吧
It's across the street.
就在街对面
Let's goto your house.
去你家
Oh! Yes.
对
Oh, I love this. Keep going.
-我喜欢这里 -继续
I love that your commute
真替你高兴
can be a little baby walk to the fish market.
你去鱼市场可以像散步一样
So cool!
真酷
You built this place, Marcos? Yes.
-这地方是你建的吗 马科斯 -是的
Love. I love it in here.
-我喜欢 -我喜欢这里
So, this is my house.
这是我的房♥子
I love that you're not afraid of color.
我欣赏你 不怕颜色混搭
You like color. This is incredible.
-你喜欢彩色 -真了不起
Those dresses! I love them!
-那些裙子 -我喜欢它们
That's their quinceaц╠era?
这是她们的成人礼
I love that. Look at that!
我很喜欢 看看那个
Love a Stetson.
我喜欢斯泰森帽
You see hats in all the house.
到处都是帽子
What's the obsession with hats? Where did it come from, Marcos?
你对帽子的迷恋是怎么来的 马科斯
In Mexico, all the time, it's, "Hey, compadre!"
在墨西哥 大家都是 嘿 朋友
Aw, that's cute. Hey!
噢 很可爱
It's your thing.
这是你的风格
We love a hat moment.
有帽子真是太赞了
Show me the rest of this house.
看看♥房♥♥子其他地方
I love this stairwell and the fireplace.
我喜欢这个楼梯井和壁炉
Tell me everything that's happening here.
跟我说说这里的情况
So I just cleaned the branzino myself. Okay.
-我刚清理了海鲈 -好的
And do you keep the bone for flavor?
你把骨头留着调味吗
Oh, yeah, it's the best part.
是的 这是最棒的部分
That looks gorgeous. It does.
-那看起来很棒 -是的
Little bit of pepper. Yep.
-一点胡椒粉 -对
Cute. A sock attached to the jacket. Gorg.
可爱 混在外套里的袜子 真棒
It's all a bit frumpy-dumpy.
都有点老土
I love how import-- agh!
我喜欢...啊
Viva Mexico. Viva America--
墨西哥万岁 美国万岁
Yeah, that's real cute. All right.
那真可爱 好的
Oh, that fish is hungry.
噢 那条鱼饿了
It wanted some garlic. It wanted all the flavorings.
它需要一些大蒜 需要所有的调味料
Can we stay for dinner? Yes!
-我们能留下来吃晚饭吗 -好啊
I wasn't even gonna ask. I was just gonna stay and move in.
我都没打算问 我想直接留下 甚至搬进来住
Now I put it on the grill.
我们把它放到烤架上
You wanna get it nice and crispy, right? Yeah.
-你要做得又香又脆 对吗 -是的
Oh, my.
天啊
Mickel, show me.
米克尔 看看
Is this where your dad's bedroom is? Yeah.
这是你♥爸♥爸的卧室 是的
Well, hi, Tanny.
嗨 小谭
So, Benjamin Franklin. He's, like, your inspiration.
本杰明·富兰克林是你的灵感来源
He is a good inventor.
他是个很好的发明家
And when I discovered this, I said, "Oh, my God!"
当我发现这个 我说 噢 我的天
Tell me what you think of how your dad dresses.
告诉我 你觉得你♥爸♥的穿着怎样
He wears really funny clothes.
他穿着滑稽的衣服
We like Dad's hats. We like your dad's hair.
-我们喜欢他的帽子 -头发也是
He just needs to, like, know how to control it
只是他要知道怎么处理
'cause it's really poofy.
因为太蓬松凌乱了
Is that why he wears his hats?
所以要戴帽子
'Cause he doesn't knowhow to do his hair?
因为不知道怎么处理头发
We do it for him.
我们帮他做头发
Like, we literally like, make ponytails for him.
我们会帮他做马尾辫
Oh! He doesn't know how.
他不知道怎么做
I gotta teach himhow to air-dry his curls.
我要教他怎么吹干♥他♥的卷发
Do you want your dad's curls to look more like Jonathan's?
你想让你♥爸♥爸的卷发更像乔纳森吗
No. Eww!
-不 -哎呀
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表