剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
You are enough, and you have enough time.
你做得足够好 也有足够的时间
Yeah.
是的
I feel like I do know this, I just can't, like...
我觉得我知道 只是不能...
When it comes to self care,
说到照顾自己
we have to find joy
我们必须在工作之外
outside of our jobs. Yeah.
-找到快乐 -对
I know. Oh.
我知道
So let's go do something else fun. Yeah.
-我们再去做点有趣的事 -好的
Are we gonna skip now? Yeah, we'll skip.
-我们现在要跳吗 -是的 要跳
This-- Ooh. Planter?
这个 噢 盆栽架
They're for outside.
这放在户外
They can grow their own herbs.
他们可以自己种点香草
The cabinet color came out really great.
架子的颜色非常好
All right. It's coming along.
好的 正在做
Bye.
-再见 -再见
This is brand-new to me.
这对我来说是全新的
So, you've never been to Greensgrow? No.
-你从未来过绿色生长 -没有
But your best friend works here. My best friend works here.
-但你最好的朋友在这里工作 -确实如此
I love that.
太好了
They have, like, awesome tomatoes here. Oh.
这里的番茄很好
Oh, my gosh. We have our own little station here.
-噢 我的天 -我们这里有个小厨房♥
Isn't this cute? Wow!
-这是不是很可爱 -哇
Nobody needs anxiety in their life.
没有人需要焦虑
Abby certainly does not need more of it.
艾比当然也不需要
I want to change the experience of preparing food
我想改变做饭的体验
and turn it into something that's enjoyable.
把它变成享受
I was really inspired when I got here to Philly.
我来到费城时 真的很受启发
Chef Mike Solomonov makes this wonderful--
大厨迈克·索洛莫诺夫会做很棒的...
It's a twice-cooked eggplant.
回锅茄子
Yum. Okay. It's 100% vegan,
-美味 好的 -百分百的素食
cheap and cheerful. Yeah.
-便宜又好吃 -是的
We wanna feed a crew, great leftovers.
要喂饱一群人 有很多剩菜
Yeah. We're gonna make a simplified version.
-对 -所以
Awesome.
我们要做一个简化的版本
Abby has to feed a big crowd at the end of the week.
太棒了
So, we have our rice with our lentils.
艾比要在周末为一大群人做饭
There's strands of onion in there.
我们有米饭和扁豆 还有洋葱丝
I wanna show her how to use
我想教她如何使用
ingredients that she's already familiar with.
她熟悉的食材
But turn them into something special and a little bit different.
但把它们变成特别的东西
So, the thing with eggplant-- This is a really good trick.
所以对于茄子 有个很好的技巧
You basically salt it generously...
基本上每边都要撒上
Mmhmm. Okay. ...on either side.
-大量的盐 -好的
And what the salt is gonna do
盐的作用
is force the eggplant to get rid of a lot of its moisture,
是使茄子能够出水
and that's gonna help with
能帮助
removing that whole sliminess component, you know.
去除茄子粘滑的部分
You're gonna see these nice
你会看到上面形成
little beads of moisture that form over it.
这些漂亮的小水珠
Okay. Then all you do is just brush them off.
-好的 -你要把它们刷掉
And then you have these beautiful pieces...
然后这些漂亮的茄子切片
Wonderful. ...that are all ready to go.
-就准备好了 -很好
Next up, put the eggplant in the oil.
下一步 把茄子放到油里
Just put a single layer.
只放一层
We don't want to crowd it too much. Yeah.
-不要挤在一起 -嗯
Look how beautiful. Yeah.
-看多漂亮 -是的
Like, don't worry about it getting that dark.
不用担心颜色变深
Okay.
好的
We want it to get nice and crispy like that.
-我们想让它又香又脆 -噢
A lot of us are intimidated about going into a kitchen
很多人都害怕进厨房♥
'cause we don't know what we're doing.
因为不知道该做什么
Cut these up into little cubes, basically.
把它们切成小方块
Okay.
好的
But it starts somewhere. It starts with one single recipe.
但它从某处开始 从某个食谱开始
Sometimes with one ingredient.
有时只需要一种食材
No stress.
不用紧张
Okay, let's see how we did.
好的 看看我们做得怎样
Mmm! It's so good.
这很好
The eggplant is amazing.
茄子真是太好吃了
Isn't the eggplant nice? Mmhmm.
是不是很好吃
You think you can make this? I think so.
-你觉得你能做吗 -我想可以
Yeah. Yeah?
-是的 -真的
Maybe I'll have to enlist one of my housemates to help me, but...
也许我要找位室友来帮我 但是...
If that makes you more comfortable,
如果这样你更加舒服的话
maybe it's something nice that you can enjoy
也许你可以和室友一起做
with a housemate while you're making it,
享受整个过程
and just interacting with somebody, Yeah.
和某人交流互动
and not check out, but I guess check in, you know?
不是退房♥而是入住 你明白吗
I think they're gonna be pretty damn impressed.
我想他们一定会觉得你很厉害
This is Moko.
这是莫克
This is such a cute salon that I'm really excited to show you.
我要带你看看这家很可爱的沙龙
After you.
请进
I love a subtle trash can beep.
我喜欢这垃圾车的响声
It's gorgeous!
太棒了
Monique. Thanks for having us. Thank you. Welcome to Moko.
-莫妮卡 感谢接待 -谢谢 欢迎来到莫克
You bet. Namaste.
-确实 -双手合十
We love you. Namaste to you, too.
-我们爱你 -双手合十
She carries lines.
她有生产线
They're all organic and sustainably sourced,
都是有机的可持续的来源
which is fierce.
品质非常好
I want to introduce Abby to some of my personal care friends
我想为艾比介绍我做私人护理的朋友
that are very non-toxic and, like, great for the environment
产品都是无毒且对环境有益的
and, like, reduce plastic and waste.
能减少塑料及废品
I love you in a bob,
我喜欢你的波波头
you know, chin to collar bone
你的下巴
continues to be the gift that keeps on giving,
到锁骨的位置美妙绝伦
but I do feel like the bottom of it,
但我觉得底部
it's just, like, a little tiny bit bulky
有点累赘
It's a little teensyweensy bit heavy. Oh, yeah.
-有点重 -是的
Just take a bit of the weight out so that these little baby waves
只需减轻一点重量 这些小波浪
can live their best life. Cool.
-就能更好地展现 -酷
I wanna cut it so that it can air-dry and just look amazing.
我想剪掉让头发风干 会很好看
That sounds great. Yeah.
-听起来不错 -对
I love this.
我喜欢这样
It's gonna be even cuter when I'm done. Oh!
我剪完你会更加可爱
I'm so excited for you to vote.
很高兴你能来投票
It's your first election, right? Yeah.
-这是你第一次选举 对吗 -是的
We have a huge voter registration campaign in the fall,
秋天 我们有一个大型的 选民登记运动
and I'm so pumped about it.
我非常兴奋
I know that Abby is 18 years old
我知道艾比已经18岁了
and is more aware on the issues that our world is facing
她对我们的世界所面临的问题
than a lot of people will ever be in their whole life.
比很多人花一辈子都更了解
Wait, so who is Liza Minnelli?
等等 莱莎·明奈利是谁
Liza Minnelli? Wow.
莱莎·明奈利哇
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Um, wow.
哇
Although, we also need to know about, like, Liza Minnelli.
不过 我们还需要了解莱莎·明奈利
We also need to know about Judy Garland.
要了解朱迪·加兰
We need to know about, like, Barbra Streisand, honey.
要了解芭芭拉·史翠珊 亲爱的
Funny Girl. She's hilar.
有趣的女孩 她很搞笑
Have you ever seen Sister Act?
你看过"修女也疯狂"吗
No, what's that?
没有 那是什么
Oh, my God. Jesus Christ. I'm sorry!
-噢 我的天 老天爷 -我很抱歉
Seriously, you have to know about Sister Act 1 and 2.
说真的 你必须知道 "修女也疯狂"和续集
And they hide her in a convent of nuns,
他们把她藏在一个修女院
and they've got a choir, but the choir can't sing,
有个唱诗班 但不会唱歌♥
but you see, she's been a performer in Vegas for decades, honey,
她已经在拉斯维加斯表演几十年了
and she's got something to share,
她有些东西想分享
and that's the gift of song,
就是她唱歌♥的天赋
so she becomes the conductor
所以她成为指挥家
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表