剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
No, no, no, I'm fine. Everybody keeps asking me.
我好得不得了
I'm... I'm perfectly fine.
- 大家都很好 皮特也很好 - 那就好
- Everybody's fine. Peter's fine. - Okay.
双亲也都很好
The mother's fine. The father's fine.
贝拉米更好了 已经登极乐了
Bellamy's better than fine. He's fuckin' well done.
我听说了 艾莉 这是罗兰
I heard. Oh, Allie, this is Roland.
罗兰 这是艾莉
Roland, this is Allie.
- 女儿好... - 你好
- Hi daughter... - Hi.
- 很高兴认识你 - 很高兴认识你
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
罗兰·芬克尔斯坦
Roland Finkelstein.
你们想喝点咖啡什么的吗
So do you want coffee or somethin'?
不用了 我们其实要出去兜兜风
Oh, no, no, we're actually about to go for a drive.
我们只是想...
We just, um, wanted to...
- 说吧 - 谢谢
- Go for it. - Thank you.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我想我知道这是什么
I think I know what this is.
真贴心
Sweet.
天啊
Jesus.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道它以前放在哪吗
Do you know where that's been?
当然
Yeah.
这个意义非凡 是个传家宝
It's... it's meaningful. It's a family heirloom.
我们得走了 但...
We should go, but...
好好玩吧
Yeah, yeah, enjoy.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you. Yeah.
- 拜拜 - 好的
- See you soon. - Yes, yeah.
- 注意安全 - 好的
- Take care. - Okay, bye.
- 再见 - 照顾好她
- Bye. - Look after her.
会的
Will do.
我觉得你会非常喜欢这些煎饼的
I think you're gonna really like these pancakes.
- 真的吗 - 是啊 准备好了吗
- Yeah? - Yeah, you ready?
- 准备好了 - 你终于准备好了
- Yes, I'm ready. - You're finally ready?
- 确定吗 - 确定
- You sure? - I think so.
- 好嘞 - 等一会好吗
- Okay. - Oh, one sec, okay?
- 艾达 - 霍莉
- Hi, Ida. - Holly.
- 我在约会 - 发现了
- I'm on a date. - Yeah, I see.
我听说他是个合适的人选
I hear he's quite the guy.
什么
Yeah?
- 比尔告诉我的 - 他有吗
- Bill told me. - He did?
来源于凯尔特语 含义是“武器之神”
你知道的 我们的克米特曾经也是浪漫的
Oh, you know, ever the romantic, our Kermit.
是啊
Yeah.
一切都好吗
All's well in there, then?
都好 祝你今天愉快
All's well. Have a good day.
你也是
Yeah, same to you.
早春就要到了
It's gonna be an early spring.
看到弗莱德终于学会放松真是太好了
It's nice to see that Fred's finally learned to relax.
他正在调整自己
Now he's pacin' himself.
我是说咱们得面对事实 他会看着我进坟墓
I mean, let's face it. He's gonna see me into me grave.
我不在了之后
He'll certainly be a good companion
他肯定会是你的小家伙的好玩伴
for your little fella when I'm gone.
如果你够幸运 会是个小女儿
Or, if you're lucky, your little daughter.
爸...
Dad...
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
别这么说
Just don't do that.
别再说伤心的爱尔兰话
Don't say sad Irish things.
亲爱的 别这样
Honey, come on!
我的荷尔蒙现在分泌不正常
My hormones are not... firing right as it is,
而且我...
and I'm...
我们说过不哭的
We said no crying.
好的
Okay.
不许再说离开的事
Don't you talk about going.
我哪儿也不去
Ah, I'm going nowhere.
你至少得比弗莱德撑得久
You have to at least stick around longer than Fred.
那就意味着我得掐死他
That means I'll have to choke him.
他们能活一百五十年呢
They can go on for 150 years.
我会尽力的
Yeah, I'll do my best.
我会做得更好
I'll do better.
你们好啊 曲棍球员们 想吃点什么
Greetings, hockey players. What's it gonna be?
好的 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表