剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
So...
他提供了什么东西
What did he have to offer?
- 你说什么 - 那个孩子
- Wh... I'm sorry? - The kid.
刚刚又来这的那个孩子
The kid who was just here again.
那个没有罗斯坦的书的孩子
The kid who doesn't have the Rothstein books.
那个孩子
That kid.
他刚才来又是什么事
What was his story just now?
他是一个书籍收藏者
He's a book collector.
他时不时来看看我有没有一些新东西
He comes in from time to time to see if I have anything new,
但是我没有
which I don't.
你就是在骗人
You lying piece of shit!
安德鲁 你以为我有多傻
How stupid do you think I am, Andrew?
我不知道
Well, I just don't know.
足够傻以至于闯入约翰·罗斯坦的房♥子
Stupid enough to break into John Rothstein's home
然后向他的头部射了一枪
and shoot him in the head?
傻到以至于偷他的书
Stupid enough to steal his books,
结果却丢了它们
only then to lose his books?
足够傻到去谋杀
Stupid enough to commit a murder
最后却几乎什么都没有得到
and end up with diddly-squat?
那让你成为了一个杰出的的蠢蛋 莫里斯
That makes you kind of a Hall of Fame numb nuts, Morris.
而且还有口臭
Ugh, one with bad breath, to boot.
安德鲁 你知道吗
You know what, Andrew?
你之所以沦落至此是有原因的
There's a reason you ended up where you ended up.
在这个破旧书店
In this shithole used-book, bum-fuck,
勉强度日 一事无成
musty, dilapidated dump
在俄亥俄州布里奇顿 失败者的中心
in Bridgton fucking Ohio, the epicenter for losers,
而你作为其中一员
of which you...
将是那个典型人物
would be the poster boy.
绝对是有原因的
There's a goddamn reason.
莫里斯 你错了
You're mistaken, Morris.
我没有沦落到任何地步
You see, I haven't ended up anywhere.
最起码目前还没有
At least not yet.
甚至说我刚刚开始
One could even say I'm at my beginning.
是吗
Yeah?
那怎么讲
How's that?
我得到了一张彩票
I got a lottery ticket.
我感觉自己很幸运 你知道那种感觉吗
I feel lucky. You know the feeling?
我打赌你不知道
Oh, I bet you don't.
戏弄我会是你生命中最大的错误
It'd be the biggest goddamn mistake of your life to fuck with me.
看到了吗
See?
你又犯傻了
This is you being stupid again,
因为我就是在戏弄你
because I am fucking with you.
我在你面前 而且我在戏弄你
I'm in your face, and I'm fucking with you.
你再到这来一次 我就叫警♥察♥
You set foot in here again, and I'll call the police
然后告诉他们是你杀了约翰·罗斯坦
and tell them you shot John Rothstein.
那可是个大筹码 你觉得呢
That's serious leverage, don't you think?
继续啊 说点识相的话
Go ahead. Say something smart.
来打我呀
Pull a muscle.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
我以为你说那个人是你的朋友
I thought you said this guy was your friend.
他过去是 高中是
He was, back in high school.
我要杀了他 我发誓
Fuck! I'm gonna fucking kill him, I swear.
天啊 莫里斯
Jesus Christ, Morris.
你先是说你要杀彼得
First you say you're gonna kill Peter.
现在你又要杀那个书店的人
Now you're gonna kill the bookstore guy, huh?
你已经杀了罗斯坦和那个修理工人
You already killed Rothstein and the repairman.
那怎么行
How'd that work out for you, huh?
他只不过是在赌博 仅此而已
He's just playing poker, that's all,
他还没有搞砸
and he hasn't got shit.
他和那个男孩达成了某种交易 我能感觉到
He's made a deal with the kid. I can feel it.
我觉得他已经得到了那些书
I think he's already got the books.
我该去拜访一下这个书店了
Time for me to pay a little visit to this bookstore.
为什么 干什么
Why? Do what?
作为开始 弄清楚我面对的是什么人什么事
Well, for starters, get a sense of who and what I'm dealing with.
他很快会把书转移走的
He'll move them fast.
我永远没法读到这些书了
Fuck, I'll never get to read them
因为不论谁买♥♥走了它
because whoever buys them,
都不可能让它被发行
it's not as if they'll be made available to the public.
你有没有可能读到那些书
Whether or not you get a chance to read those books
不是我们目前最大的问题
is not our biggest concern at the moment.
那就是
Yes, it fucking is!
就是这个该死的原因
It's the fucking reason...
我一开始才冒这么大的险
I took such a risk to begin with.
一直都不是因为钱
It... it was never about the money so much.
你甚至都不知道吉米·戈尔德的那些书是否存在
You weren't even sure those Jimmy Gold books existed.
但我现在确定了
But I am now.
我现在确定了
I am now!
好吧
All right.
天哪 莫里斯 好吧 冷静一下
Jesus, Morris. All right, calm down.
我会和安德鲁·施曼德鲁交谈一下
I'll have a little chat with Andrew Schmandrew,
然后我们会从那里得到这些书
and then we'll take it from there.
来吧
Now, come on.
喝下你的抗氧化剂
I want you to drink your antioxidants.
让我看看你
Let me see you.
好孩子
Attaboy.
- 再也没出现过吗 - 没有
- Never showed up? - Nope.
这一点也不像他
And that's not like him.
他真的是一个模范学生
He's actually a model student.
该死
God damn it.
他关于罗斯坦的文章 你说写得很好
His paper on Rothstein, you said it was good?
是的 有点太好了
Yeah, a little too good.
你说有没有可能他拿到了那个手稿
Would you say it's possible that he's got the manuscripts?
你看 首先 那个孩子根本不可能
Look, first of all, there is just no way in hell
闯入罗斯坦的房♥子
that that boy broke into Rothstein's house...
不不不 只不过有没有可能他找到了它们
No, no, no, no, no. Just... just the idea that he found them,
比如说经过车祸现场时偶然发现了它们
that he came across them in the crashed car.
那我就不知道了 也许呢
Well, I don't know. Maybe.
这是个好孩子
Look, this is... this is a good kid,
但是我感觉他被卷入了一件
but I do get the sense that he's mixed up in something
超出他能力范围的事情
that's bigger than himself.
他什么都没有说过是吗
He hasn't said anything, right?
没说很多
Well, not in so many words,
但是每次他说到罗斯坦的时候
but see, every time we talk about Rothstein,
我都能感觉到言外之意
I feel there's this... this whole subtext,
最近他很烦躁不安 很紧张
and lately he's very fidgety, very nervous.
我真的非常担心他
I'm actually kind of worried about him.
是啊
Yeah.
知道他们什么时候能出来吗
Any sense on how long they'll be out?
不清楚
No, no telling.
目前情况如何
And what do we think?
芬克尔斯坦很优秀
Finkelstein is good.
地方检察官也很优秀 所以我不知道
The DA's also good, so... I just don't know.
杰罗姆
Jerome?
关于我之前说的话我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry for what I said earlier.
你知道 就是不经大脑的说出来了
You know, it just came out of my mouth.
我知道
I know.
好的
Okay.
说实话 我就是
And to be honest, I was...
因为你说的那个原因才盯着你的
staring at you how you suggested.
什么 像我会杀了我自己
What, like I might kill myself?
是的
Yeah.
你表现的像是紧张症患者
You were acting all catatonic and shit.
听着
Listen...
我一生从没感觉这么好过
I've never been better in my whole life.
有了更为稳定的社交圈
You know, on firmer footing.
周围都是我爱的人
You know, surrounded by people I love.
我妈妈也拥有过这些
My mom had all that too.
对
Right.
她是有她的问题 但是
Yeah, she had her issues, but...
没有任何迹象
there was never any sign.
有一天 我去上学 一切都很好
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表