剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
I don't think that's gonna happen, Pete.
第一
First...
你不是会杀人的那类人
you're not the killin' kind.
第二 如果你决意杀人
Second, if you were deemed to be the killin' kind,
你就会变成罗斯坦谋杀案的头号♥嫌疑人
that'd make you the prime suspect in the Rothstein murder,
尤其是你手头还有
especially since you already got
所有被盗的货物
all the stolen merchandise in your possession.
听着
Listen...
你妈♥逼♥
You fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的离我远点
Stay the fuck away from me!
你竟然向信使开枪
You shot the messenger!
啊 你♥他♥妈♥的竟然向信使开枪
Oh! You shot the fucking messenger!
啊
Oh!
- 卧♥槽♥ 卧♥槽♥ - 莫里斯
- Fucking fuck! - Morris.
你不要乱动 冷静点
You need to hold still and calm down a little.
你这样像个鱼钩上的虫子一样乱动
I can't be going in there
我根本进不去
if you're wriggling like a worm on a hook.
等一下 什么... 你要干什么
Wait, what... what are you gonna do?
和你讲过的 我们得把子弹取出来
I told ya, we need to get the bullet out.
你不能去医院
You can't be going to a hospital.
你会被逮住问问题的
They'll ask you questions!
啊 上帝啊 啊
Oh, my God. Oh!
别动
Hold still.
啊啊啊啊
Oh! Ow!
- 去你♥妈♥的♥ - 得消个毒
- Jesus fucking Christ! - We gotta disinfect it.
要保证无菌 快 喝了它
It's gotta be kept sterile. Here, drink this.
坚持住 就快了
Hold on. Hold up.
等等等等等等
Wait, wait, wait!
我不要你进去
I don't want you going in there.
闭嘴 怎么跟个小屁孩一样 你已经长大了
Stop it. You're acting like a baby, and you're not a baby.
你知道那些专门捕猎大型动物的猎人
You know those big game hunters, huh?
开枪击中猎物后
When they shoot their quarry,
他们直接在弹孔里自♥慰♥
they fornicate right in the bullet hole.
那才像个男人样
That's what manly men do.
他们看到弹孔可不会哭
They don't see a bullet hole and cry.
他们看到弹孔就上去操了
They see a bullet hole and wanna fuck.
我发誓 看着你现在的样子
I swear, looking at you right now,
我要是有屌♥ 就上了你
if I had a dick, I'd be all over you.
- 老天啊 - 但是既然我没有...
- Oh, my God. - But since I don't...
往好处想 我们活得多刺♥激♥啊
Look on the bright side: we're living exciting lives.
- 啊 操 - 我们得分散你的注意力
- Oh, shit, fuck! - We need to distract you.
我去放点丽莎的歌♥吧
I'll go put a little Liza on.
这个婆娘比我还男人呢
She's a tougher broad than me, even.
# 有的人 #
Some people
# 织个毛衣 #
Can get a thrill
# 就能兴奋不已 #
Knitting sweaters
现在 咬着这个 听听这首歌♥
Now, bite down on that and listen to that music.
# 对那些不知道自己还活着的人来说 #
That's okay for some people
# 这是可以接受的 #
Who don't know they're alive
- 准备好了吗 莫里斯 - 啊 卧♥槽♥
- You ready, Morris? - Oh, fuck.
- 啊 我去 - # 有的人整天待在客厅 #
- Oh, shit! - Some people can thrive and bloom
- # 也活得不赖 # - 我♥操♥
- Living life in a living room - Fucking fuck!
# 对有些岁数大的人来说 #
That's perfect for some people
# 那样的日子简直完美 #
Of one hundred and five!
# 但至少我要试试不一样的 #
But I at least gotta try!
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表