剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Peter is sending us the money, Marjorie.
你还不明白吗t
Can't you see that?
天上可能会掉馅饼 但钱应该从更正常一点儿的
God sends manna from heaven, but cash tends to drop
渠道获得
from more ordinary sources.
银行贷款 遗产等等
Bank loans, inheritances.
你有我们一直不知道的土豪叔叔吗
You got a rich uncle we don't know about?
他在给我们寄钱 玛乔丽
He's sending us the money, Marjorie.
他在尽他所能的做点儿什么因为我什么也做不了
He's doing whatever he can to help out because I can't.
等等 电视上的访谈节目
Wait, an interview on television?
在摄像机前坐一会儿
CNT-Ohio is offering her $15,000
他们就会给她一万五千美元
for a live-camera sit-down.
你觉得这是一个好主意
And you think that's a good idea?
这是个能赚钱的主意
It's a lucrative one.
卢现在缺钱 我也会尽力帮忙
Lou has no money. I... I'm gonna be a part of it
确保不会发生什么意外
to make sure the wheels don't come off.
但我觉得对她现在治疗的情况来说
Yeah, but I think that the best thing for her
最好还是 你知道的
therapeutically would be just be to kind of,
消失一段时间
you know, disappear.
她杀了梅赛德斯先生
She killed Mr. Mercedes.
她就不可能再是无名之辈
She's not likely to find anonymity,
而且我也不确定是不是建议她去
and I'm not sure I would advise her to.
这可能是一份工作 出一本书 或者是电影
I mean, it could be a career. A book, a movie.
等一下 出书
Wait, a book?
我不确定应该那样
I don't know about that.
听我说 我一会儿给你打回去
Look, I'll call you back.
我现在要见一个委托人
I'm about to meet with a client.
拜拜
Okay, bye.
好 拜拜
Oh, okay, bye.
皮特
Peter?
芬克尔斯坦先生
Mr. Finkelstein.
你确定没人跟踪你吧
Are you sure you weren't followed?
据我所知 没有
I'm as sure as I can be, yeah.
我听说
I take it that...
西尔弗女士对您很满意
Ms. Silver kind of filled you in?
没错
She did, yeah.
为什么在这里
Why here?
抱歉 我就是觉得没人会来这里
Sorry, it's just, I figured no one would come here.
另外 庇护所法 对吗
Plus, sanctuary laws, right?
那法律是不是意味着 警♥察♥不能进这里
Where police can't enter. Isn't that kind of a law?
哦 并不是
Oh, not really.
政♥府♥是可以进入教堂的
The government is free to go after the church,
他们只是选择不进来
it just chooses not to.
那 我是你的委托人 你是我的律师
So, I'm your client, you're my lawyer,
这是受法律保护的
and this is privileged.
没错 用来保护你和我
Well, for your protection and mine, yes.
- 那我就直接开始了 - 好
- Shall I lay it out? - Yeah.
首先 你现在手里有被偷的财产
For starters, you are in possession of stolen property.
但我是无意发现的
But I found it.
不重要 财产是在一场抢劫后
Doesn't matter, the property was stolen
被偷走的
over the course of a robbery
在抢劫过程中至少有一个人死亡
during which at least one man was murdered,
这就让它变成了谋杀抢劫案
thus making it a murder-robbery,
这可不太好
which isn't good.
关于那场抢劫我什么都不知道
But I didn't know anything about the robbery.
但你现在知道了
But you do now,
而且我觉得你知道了有一段时间了
and I take it that you've known about it for some time.
你不能再这么下去了 知道吗
You're not going to like this, okay?
根据俄亥俄州的法律
But under Ohio law...
参与这场抢劫的任何人
anyone and everyone involved in the robbery,
包括处理被偷物品的人
including those who were handling the stolen goods,
都是谋杀罪
is guilty of murder.
什么
What?
跟亲自开枪是同等罪名
As guilty as if he pulled the trigger himself.
怎么能这样
How can that be?
因为政客们需要制定刑法
Because politicians get to draft penal codes,
他们中没有人希望被视为对犯罪行为手软
none of whom want to be viewed as being soft on crime.
而且他们对入室抢劫的起诉力度最大
And home robberies, they get prosecutorial overkill
因为这是每个人最害怕的
because that's what terrifies everyone the most.
我没闯进过任何人的家里
I didn't invade anybody's home.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
我的建议是你委托我
My advice is for you to authorize me
去警局报案
to go to the police.
我想我可以申请一次会面
I can try and arrange a proffer,
与警方尽可能达成协议
broker a deal, which I think I can get.
我不能保证完全脱罪
I can't guarantee no time,
但如果你全力配合...
but if you fully cooperate...
艾达说你可能知道
Ida says you may have information
杀害罗斯坦的凶手
on who killed Rothstein.
我... 我不知道他的名字 但我知道他的长相
I... I don't know his name, but I can give a description.
很好
All right,
你需要归还你找到的所有钱
and you would need to return all of the money you found
还有那些书
plus the books.
大部分钱我都给了我父母 他们已经花掉了
I gave the most money to my folks, and they spent it.
那样不太妙
Oh, that isn't good,
但把书还回去更加重要
but the returning of the books is far more important.
我的父母会怎样
What about my parents?
他们用了那笔钱 会因此惹上官司吗
Would they get in trouble for using the cash?
有... 有可能但不大会发生
It... it's possible but unlikely,
因为他们并不知道那笔钱是赃款
since they had no reason to know that it was stolen.
听着 你要向警♥察♥提供手稿
Look, you have something to offer: the manuscripts,
以及可以抓到杀害罗斯坦
plus information that could lead to the arrest
凶手的信息
of Rothstein's killer.
看你和警♥察♥谈得怎么样
See what you can get from the police,
- 我再决定 - 等等 不行 不行
- then I'll decide. - Wait, no, no, no.
事情没那么简单
It's not gonna be that simple.
与警♥察♥谈条件
Any deal they offer
他们要先见到你本人
will be conditioned upon meeting you first.
给你看点东西
Hey, got something for you.
索伯家的孩子就在那
That's him right there, the Saubers kid.
在书店吗
In the bookstore?
他们在哈利迪桌子里一堆破烂下发现的
They found it in Halliday's desk under a pile of shit.
我以为所有的监控视频
I thought all the security footage
和电脑都被带走了
and the computers were gone?
一开始是 但由于某些原因
Yeah, well, they were, but for some reason,
哈利迪在他桌子里藏了一个备份
Halliday had a photocopy of that in his desk.
你怎么得到的
And you got this how?
蒙特兹发给我的
Uh, Montez sent it over.
也许他想履行一下你们你中有我我中有你的约定
Probably trying to scratch your balls a little bit.
- 别恶心我了 - 听着
- Nasty image. - Look,
我们知道他可能发现了那些书
we know that he maybe found the books,
我们知道他曾经去过那 我们还知道
we know that he was in there, and we also know
死了个旧书收集者
that we have a dead rare book collector on our hands.
而你自己也说了
And you said it yourself:
你不相信巧合
you don't believe in coincidences.
我们的机会不多了
Our window is closing.
我们必须抓住孩子他妈
We need to grab the mother
告诉那个瘸子我们抓了她
and make clear to the gimp that we have her
如果他想她活着
and that if he wants to see her,
就什么也别说
he keeps his mouth shut.
我们用玛乔丽的手♥机♥给皮特发短♥信♥
We can use Marjorie's phone to text Petey-boy
就说他有麻烦了 最好出手那些书
that he's got a problem and better produce those books.
我们去哪抓她
So where do we grab her?
哪都危险...
Anywhere is risky...
除了她家
but probably less risky at the house.
孩子爸今晚七点半要上创伤后应激障碍
The father has a PTSD support group meeting
团体帮助课
tonight at 7:30.
我们那会儿去
Let's go then.
如果真要做 我们就不能等了 莫里斯
We can't wait, Morris, if we're serious.
你真觉得自己会出现在小说中
You really think you were in the novels?
是的 很多角色身上会有我的影子
In various tiny incarnations, yes.
我们彼此相爱
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表