剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
等一下
Wait just a second.
你是布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的受害者吗
You were one of Brady Hartsfield's victims?
心理上算是
Well, emotionally.
我逃过了身体上的伤害
I escaped physical harm.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
这件事你怎么想
Where's your head at on this?
什么意思
I'm sorry?
这次审判 你希望卢·林克莱特
This trial. Do you want to see
被定罪还是被释放
Lou Linklatter convicted or set free?
在我看来卢·林克莱特是位英雄
Lou Linklatter's a hero in my book.
在那之后你和她说过话吗
Did you have an opportunity to speak with her after?
说过
I did.
她和你说过她从哪弄来的3D手♥枪♥吗
And did she tell you where she procured the 3-D revolver?
她说她自己做的
She told me she made it herself.
做3D左轮手♥枪♥容易吗
Is that easy to do?
不容易 需要很多
No. There's a fair amount
工程专业知识
of engineering expertise involved.
预先谋划
Premeditation.
流畅思维 蓄意犯罪
Coherent thinking. Malice aforethought.
这些都是你观察到的
That was all part of the mix of what you observed,
对吗 蒙特兹先生
was it not, Mr. Montez?
- 反对 缺乏事实基础 - 我只是刚刚说出观点
- Objection, foundation. - Lay opinion.
继续
Move it along.
就你观察 被告人射杀布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德时
As you observed the defendant shoot Brady Hartsfield,
十分冷静
she appeared to be acting calmly,
是蓄意所为
willfully, and with purpose?
是这样的
Appeared to be the case.
当卢·林克莱特结束布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德生命的时候
And was Brady Hartsfield posing a threat to anybody
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德有没有对任何人构成威胁
when Lou Linklatter acted to end his life?
没有
No.
她枪决了他
She executed him.
看起来是这样的
Appeared to be the case.
谢谢你 蒙特兹先生
Thank you, Mr. Montez.
你发誓说出真♥相♥
You swore to tell the truth.
是的
I did.
但你有更高的责任
But you have an even higher obligation
不是吗
to tell it, don't you?
你是一位检察官 法庭上的一名警官
You're a prosecutor, an officer of the court.
我的责任和其他任何一位证人一样
My obligation is the same as any other witness.
作为一名俄亥俄州的检察官
As an Ohio prosecutor,
你清楚并理解俄亥俄州法律吗
do you know and understand Ohio criminal law?
那是我的目标
Well, that would be the goal.
在射击前 你认为
Before the shooting, would you say
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德是否严重地激怒了我的委托人
Brady Hartsfield seriously provoked my client?
在法庭上没有 在那天没有
Not in court, not on that day.
在事件发生的几月前
In the months leading up to the event,
当他袭击她的时候 当他差点杀死她的时候
when he attacked her, when he almost killed her,
差点杀死了上千人时
almost killed thousands of people,
这难道不叫他激怒了她吗
would you say he provoked her?
确实算得上
That's fair.
据你所知 他的挑衅是否导致
Did his provocation cause my client
我的委托人遭受了
to suffer great mental
严重的精神或情感上的困扰
or emotional distress, if you know?
导致她为她的生命担心
Cause her to fear for her life?
导致她失眠 体重下降
Cause her to lose sleep, weight,
希望破灭
hopes...
我无法反驳
I can't argue with any of that.
在俄亥俄 一个人不能同时被定为
A person in Ohio can't be convicted
谋杀罪和过失杀人罪
of both murder and manslaughter for the same killing.
是的 只能是其中一种
No. It's one or the other.
因为不是所有的杀人事件都是一样的
Because not all killings are the same.
谋杀比过失杀人更严重
Murder is worse than manslaughter.
当你看到我的委托人射杀梅赛德斯先生时
When you saw my client shoot Mr. Mercedes,
你是否有过"那个女人是谋杀犯"的想法
did you think to yourself, "That woman is a murderer"?
我觉得我没有那样想
I'm not sure I was thinking about it in those terms.
你是个训练有素的检察官
Well, you're a trained prosecutor.
你一定有一些想法 一些反应
You must've had some opinion, some reaction.
- 反对 - 反对有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
看着一个人被杀害使人难过
Seeing a man killed is upsetting.
- 是的 - 作证也是
- It is. - So is testifying.
使人难过 害怕 紧张
Upsetting, scary, nerve-racking...
对所有人都是这样 对你也一样
for everybody, even you.
你并不享受这样
You... you're not enjoying this.
是的
No.
你知道那天需要出庭做证对她来说
Did you know how having to give testimony
影响有多大吗
would affect her that day?
我没想到会有那么大影响
I didn't realize the extent, no.
蒙特兹先生 你是否认同
Do you make room for the possibility, Mr. Montez,
被布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德袭击
that having been assaulted by Brady Hartsfield,
甚至差点被以最残忍♥的方式杀害
nearly killed by him in the most vicious way,
腹部被刺穿
being stabbed in the stomach, and then
之后还要和他待在同一间屋子
having to be in a room with him to face him down...
你是否认同
do you make room for the possibility that
这对卢·林克莱特太过于残忍♥了
it was just all too much for Lou Linklatter?
觉得有这种可能吗
Is it possible?
当然 这是可能的
Of course it's possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
冷静 流畅
Calm, coherent,
蓄意 经过深思熟虑的
deliberate, reflective,
还是预谋犯罪
with malice aforethought.
你还坚持你的证词吗
You still stand by that testimony?
- 我坚持我的证词 - 谢谢 法官大人
- I do. - Thank you, Your Honor.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
很难说
It's close.
结果可能很差
Could be bad.
完全客观很难
It's hard to be objective.
我的证词很重要
My testimony could be very important.
你喜欢他 不是吗
You like him, don't you?
什么
What?
芬克尔斯坦 你喜欢他
Finkelstein. You like him.
我是喜欢他
I do.
你觉得他怎么样
What do you think of him?
他看起来挺好的
He seems good.
我觉得现在已经是我们可以期待的最好的发展了
I think it went as well as we can hope.
但你想让我认罪
But you want me to plead.
我可没说
Well, I'm not saying...
我们会赢的
We're gonna win.
我知道的
I know it.
他告诉你的吗
Is that what he's telling you?
因为他曾经误导过你
'Cause he's misled you before.
他是个很复杂的人
He's a very complicated person.
真的
He really is.
他伤害我 之后他帮助我
He hurts me, and then he helps me,
然后他又伤害我
and then he hurts me.
我只想知道什么时候他是在伤害我 什么时候他是在帮我
All I gotta do is know which one is which.
你和他们接触了吗
You made contact?
和他还有霍莉·吉布尼都接触了
Both with him and the woman, Holly Gibney.
第一步 任务完成
Step one. Mission accomplished.
很好
Excellent.
你和索伯妈妈那边呢
What about you and the Saubers mother?
也有联♥系♥了
Contact also established.
进展很少 但也有进步
Minimal, but progress.
我会深入他们家庭内部的 只是时间问题了
I'll get inside that family. It's only a matter of time.
这么说吧
I can tell you this.
她在担心什么 但不是因为我走丢的猫
She's freaked about something, and it wasn't my lost cat.
你干什么呢
Where are you now?
做一些清洁工作
Doing a little spring cleaning
以防警♥察♥来我这搜查
on the chance the police come sniffing my way.
得确保这里没有他们想找到的东西
Gotta make sure there's nothing for 'em to find.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表