剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
嘿 皮特 我在旧布里奇顿爵士乐俱乐部
Hey, Pete, I picked up the listing
找到了这个名单
on the old Bridgton jazz club.
这有一串人 我想让你去挑选一下
There's a bunch of shit in there I want you to pick up,
我会付钱给你
and I'll pay you.
非常好的价格哦
It'll be an honest wage.
嘿
Hey!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
有个疯司机驶出马路
Oh, man, this crazy-ass driver drove off the road,
差点撞到我
nearly hit me.
我不得不跳进树丛里
I had to jump into the woods.
等等 有人要开车撞你
Wait, somebody just tried to run you over?
很可能是喝醉了什么的
It was probably some drunk or something.
那你看到车牌了吗
Did you get a license plate?
没有
No.
是个什么样的车 皮特
What kind of car was it, Pete?
像一个老式皮卡车
Like, an old pickup truck.
我不知道 我没有看清
I don't know. I didn't really get a good look.
发生的太快了
It happened so fast.
为什么我觉得
Why do I feel
你又没有跟我说实话
like you're not telling me the truth again?
皮特 你到底发生了什么事
Peter, what the hell is going on with you?
就是一个醉酒的司机 好吗 天啊
Some drunk driver, okay? Jesus.
或许我们应该去警♥察♥局
Maybe we should go to the police.
然后具体告诉他们什么
And tell them what, exactly?
你觉得我该和她一起去法庭吗
You think I should go with her
让她冷静一点
to court, you know, to keep her calm some?
谢谢 我会去的
Thanks. I'll go.
我需要你办点事
I need you to do some business,
就从卡尔·芬顿的父亲开始
starting with Carl Fenten's father.
在罗斯坦被杀的当晚
He doesn't know who Carl was with
他不知道卡尔和谁在一起 但...
the night of Rothstein's murder, but...
他有他朋友们的照片
he has photographs of his friends,
学校年刊什么的
yearbooks, all that shit.
这像大海捞针一样
It's kind of needle-in-a-haystack stuff,
但也有一线希望 是吧
but you never know, right?
他妈的
Oh, fuck.
医院的那位有什么消息吗
Any news on the hospital guy?
他的DNA不在系统里
His DNA isn't in the system,
指纹也没有 所以...
nor his prints, so...
去他妈的
Fuck all.
嘿 你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我觉得我越来越糟了
I think I'm going from bad to worse.
艾莉昨晚给我打了电♥话♥
Allie called last night.
女儿们都会那样做
Well, daughters do that.
是啊 这是件好事
Yeah, which would be a good thing,
但是那是在深夜
but it was the middle of the night
她做了噩梦 梦见我遇到麻烦了
and she was having a nightmare that I was in trouble...
布雷迪没有真正离开...
That Brady isn't really gone...
我也做了相同的噩梦
Which is a nightmare I've had myself.
整座镇上的人都有这样的噩梦
The whole town has that nightmare.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
可能我的噩梦更多是关于...
Maybe my nightmare is more about...
失去自己的孩子
failing my child...
所以我有点拿你发泄了
Which I kind of take out on you a little bit.
怎么说
How do you figure?
呃
Ugh.
一直在说什么哈佛还有乱七八糟的事情
Banging on about fucking Harvard and all this.
我也不知道 可能我在弥补吧
I don't know. Maybe I'm compensating.
对你管头管脚 就像...
Micromanaging ya, like...
在某种程度上 我把你当作我的儿子
'cause you're like a son to me, in a way.
我就不再磨叽
I'll shut up about the...
回哈佛的事了 好吗
whole Harvard refrain going forward, okay?
不他妈讲这个了
Put a fucking sock in it.
但是你 像是我的儿子
But you, you are like a son.
霍莉也是 你们就是我的孩子
So is Holly, you see. You're like my kids,
真的
really.
很糟心 但依旧是我的孩子
Lousy kids, but still.
比尔 这是什么意思
Bill, what is this?
你是得癌症了吗
You got cancer or something?
快要死了吗
Are you dying?
据我所知 还没有
Not that I know of.
我得走了
I better go.
如果发现任何情况 马上来法♥院♥ 好吗
If you find anything, pop over to the courthouse, okay?
一会儿见
I'll see you later.
# 你能做的事 我能做的更好 #
Anything you can do, I can do better
# 我能做的比你更好 #
I can do anything better than you
- # 你不能 # - # 我能 #
- No, you can't - Yes, I can
- # 你不能 # - # 我能 #
- No, you can't - Yes, I can
- # 你不能 # - # 我能 我能 #
- No, you can't - Yes, I can, yes, I can
# 你能成为的人 我能成为的更好 #
Anything you can be, I can be greater
他吓破胆了
The bejesus is all scared out of him.
你可以出场了
His insides are all primed for ya.
你确定他没告诉警♥察♥吧
Are we sure he didn't call the cops?
可能告诉 也可能没告诉
He maybe did. He maybe didn't.
我的直觉是 他没有 如果他没告诉警♥察♥
My sense is, he didn't, and if he didn't,
说明他拿了不该拿的东西
means his own hands are dirty.
这有点危险 我接近他这事
Well, it's risky, me approaching him.
危险
Risky?
莫里斯 目前为止
Morris, so far,
你已经意外地射杀了两个人
you've shot and killed two people by accident.
你可早就没办法
The "Being careful" Bus long left the depot
谨慎行事了
without you on it.
是时候让你去找那孩子了
Time for you to go and fuck with that kid's head.
同时我会再次接近他妈
Meanwhile, I'll take another pass with the mother.
他妈
The mother?
我了解烦恼孤立的母亲是什么样
I know a worried, isolated woman when I see one.
她想找人聊天 谁都可以
She wants to talk to somebody, anybody.
我完全能搞定她
I'm all over her like a hobo on a muffin.
听着 我骨子里热爱冒险 但是这事...
Look, I'm a risk taker, it's in my blood, but this...
看着我 你在看我吗
Look at me. Are you looking at me?
是 我在看着你
Yeah, I'm looking at you.
现在是你成为吉米·戈尔德的时刻
This is your Jimmy Gold moment.
吉米擅长博弈
Jimmy knew how to play chess,
擅长打心理战
knew how to mindfuck,
懂得操纵引导人们达到其目的
knew how to push people in his direction.
他小心谨慎
He was cagey,
在必要时他会很危险
and he was dangerous when he needed to be.
那个男孩放学后会去'休闲时光'
The boy goes to Idle Hour after school,
大概是去学习
presumably to study,
不过他迷上了那里的收银员
but he's got a crush on the cashier there.
你放学后找到他
You find him after school.
用吉米那套搞定那个男孩
You Jimmy that boy up.
现在 陪审团无疑已经...
Now, there is no doubt the jury has...
我刚在想 让她出庭是个错误
I'm just thinking that it's a mistake to put her up there.
现在来不及改变策略
It's a little late for us to switch up our strategy.
整件事感觉不靠谱
This whole thing feels like a house of cards.
我们似乎一直被布雷迪牵着走
We seem to be taking directives from Brady.
简直糟透了
It's beyond fucked.
霍莉非常脆弱 她失控怎么办
Holly is very vulnerable. What if she flips?
我是说 你到底指望着从中得到什么
I mean, what do you really expect to be gaining from that?
州法♥院♥的立场是卢·林克莱特
The state's position is that Lou Linklatter
剥夺了受害者出庭的机会
denied the victims their day in court,
就这样了结了这个案件
their opportunity for closure.
她欺骗了身为受害者的他们
She cheated them, them being the victims.
霍莉代表受害者 她本身就是受害者
Holly represents the them. She's a victim.
她同样也代表卢
She also represents Lou,
因为她也找布雷迪报仇了
since she was an avenger against Brady.
所以让她出庭
So putting her up there,
相当于一石二鸟
we kind of get two bangs for the same buck.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表