剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Yeah, he's afraid I'm not gonna pass.
是的
Yes.
他说你心理上正在退化
He says that you're psychologically regressing.
他让你来就是说这个的吧
That's why he sent you, right?
他说布雷迪在和你说话
He said that Brady is talking to you,
说布雷迪告诉你不要吃药
that he's telling you not to take your meds.
那是真的吗
Is that true?
是的
Yes.
你经常看见...布雷迪吗
You see him a lot... Brady?
时不时地
Off and on.
最近一次是什么时候
When's the last time?
他现在就在这里
He's here right now.
他正在跟我说不要听你的
He's telling me not to listen to you.
好的
Okay.
他说为什么了吗
Does he say why?
他说的大意是...
Basically he says...
我的世界只有他了
he's all I got
如果我吃了那些药 会把他抹掉
and that if I take the meds, it might serve to expunge him.
而一旦他不在了...
And once he's gone...
好的
Okay.
卢 我怀疑那是你的幻觉...
Lou, I suspect that you sense that...
你这是在自言自语
this is you talking to you,
并不是真的在和布雷迪说话 对吗
not really Brady, right?
- 是的 - 好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
有时候我知道是幻觉
Sometimes I know that.
好的
Okay.
有时候我不知道
Sometimes I don't.
然而我仍然知道一点
Do know one thing, though.
尽管我生他的气...
As angry as I am at him...
他仍是我除了亲朋好友之外
He's the closest thing that I ever had
关系最密切的存在
to family or friendship.
所以 如果我会被困在这
So, if I'm gonna be stuck in here
和这些活死人一起
with all these flatliners,
我不知道
I don't know.
有这么个同伴...
Might be good to have his...
也许也不错
company.
好的
Okay.
你明白如果和精神科医生说这种事
You realize that if you say anything like this
你就会被困在这里
to a psychiatrist, you will be stuck in here.
你不能告诉医生他正在和你说话
You can't be telling the doctor that he's talking to you.
他现在正在和你说话是吗
He's talking to you now.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
他在说...
He's saying...
"自♥由♥有什么了不起呢"
"What is the big deal with freedom?
"外面世界的精彩有什么大不了呢"
"What's so great about the great out there?"
我在这里也许是好事
Might be a good thing that I'm in here.
这里有种外面的世界
Uh, there's a certain safety in here
给不了我的安全感
that out there doesn't offer me.
我不是个粗俗的人
I'm not a vulgar person.
我觉得人们不该随便把脏话挂在嘴边
And I think that people throw around the F word way too easily,
但有时有必要表明立场
but sometimes it is necessary to make a point.
我现在就要表明立场
And I'm gonna make one right now.
这地方没什么该死的安全感
There's no fucking safety in this place.
好吗
Hmm?
这两个是收藏中比较有代表性的
These two are fairly representative of the collection.
我会从这些开始
I'd start here.
怎么是拒信啊
Rejection letters?
是出版商发来的
From publishers.
另一个盒子里是恐吓信
The other box contains hate mail.
我们有二十盒恐吓信
We've got 20 boxes of those.
他为什么会留着这些东西
Why would he keep these things?
罗斯坦多半会把他的稿件捐赠掉以便抵税
Rothstein mainly donated his papers to get a tax write-off.
他必须给我们点什么
He had to give us something.
所以他就给了你们恐吓信吗
And so he gave you hate mail?
伙计 我们肯定错过了什么
Man, we gotta be missing something.
一定还有别的东西
There has to be something more.
我是说 他很在意细节 对吧
I mean, he was about his details, right?
他是个很会记仇的人
He was good at holding grudges,
特别是针对那些拒绝或讨厌他的人
especially against those who rejected or hated him.
我想他是受到了这些拒信的启发
I think he was inspired by the letters.
你说这几盒是他的收藏中有代表性的 对吗
You say these boxes are representative of his collection, right?
是的
Mm-hmm.
你有没有什么盒子是没有代表性的
Do you have any boxes that are not representative?
# 然而你喜欢的方式 亲爱的 #
But that way you love, darling.
# 我正赶往布鲁克林 #
Oh, I'm Brooklyn bound
丹妮尔
Danielle?
丹妮尔
Danielle.
丹妮尔 拜托看看我
Danielle, please look at me.
这不是我和你两个人的事 好吗
This is not about me and you, okay?
我知道...
And I know...
我和其他女人做♥爱♥
how crazy that has to sound, that...
却不关你我的事
me having sex with another woman
这听起来很疯狂
doesn't speak to you and me.
她比总统山都古老
She's older than Mount Rushmore.
这证明一切都很恶心 没一点好的
It speaks to a lot of shit, none of it good.
我还是个小男孩时...
I've known Alma since...
就认识阿尔玛了
I was a boy.
具体点说 我当时是唱诗班男孩
A choirboy, you could say.
你想说什么
What does that mean?
我十三岁时就被她夺走了童贞
I lost my virginity to her when I was 13 years old.
她当时让我陷入
She got me into this
这种心理上的纠结 我到现在都没恢复
psychological headlock, which she's still got me in.
所以你从十三岁就开始和这个女人上♥床♥
So you've been fucking this woman since you were 13?
这和咱们无关
It has nothing to do with us,
和你我之间无关
with you and me.
你真是这么想的吗
Is that what you really think?
我是说 你真是这么认为的吗
I mean, you really believe that?
莫里斯 这是病态的
Morris, this is a sickness.
- 也许是 - 也许根本没什么 仅此而已
- Probably. - Probably nothing. It is.
我是说 她是个恋童癖
I mean, she's a pedophile.
如果你当时才十三岁 那么...
If you were 13 years old, then...
不会再发生这种事了
It won't happen again.
我是爱你的
I love you.
我不信
I don't believe that.
我觉得你自己也不信
And I don't think you believe it either.
听着
Look.
我们都有自己一摊破事
We all have our shit.
我知道我自己有
I know I have mine.
但是你的
But yours...
和这位阿尔玛女士
And this Alma lady,
我们之间就再无可能了
there is no more me and you.
不管我和你签了什么狗屁协议
Whatever shit I signed up with for you,
我不是为了这个而签的
I didn't sign up for this.
不要离开我 丹妮尔 我需要你
Don't leave me, Danielle. I need you.
我不能没有你
I need you.
我不认为她能通过
I don't think she'll pass.
我是说 她不太好
I mean, she's not good.
她在那待的时间越长
And the longer that she stays in there is...
她有在服药吗
Is she on medications at all?
按照医生所说 是的 但是我不太确定
According to the doctors, yes. But I'm not so sure.
我和她说话的时候布雷迪就在房♥间里
Brady was in the room as I spoke to her.
- 她说的吗 - 是的
- She said that? - Yes.
她确信她测试的时候
And she's convinced he'll be in the room
他会在房♥间里 而且
when she takes the exam, and...
他告诉她 他打算让医生的眼睛流血
he told her he plans to make the doctor's eyes bleed.
他妈的
Jesus fuck.
他说服她 她应该待在医院里
He's convincing her that she belongs in the hospital,
但是 你也知道
or, you know, she's
是她在说服自己 然后把他当成一种渠道
convincing herself and using him as a conduit.
但无论如何 我想说
But either way, I mean,
我们能不能叫停检查
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表