剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Pardon my parking-lot chatter.
你没别的本事了吗
And that's the best you got?
我怕你招架不住
You wouldn't survive my best.
听上去是在威胁我
Sounds like you're threatening me.
反应挺快
Quick on the uptake.
我知道为什么他们让你当法官了
I can see why they made you judge.
再举♥行♥一次庭前预审
We got one more pretrial date,
这是最后一次了
which will be our last pretrial date...
星期二举♥行♥
And that comes Tuesday.
我很期待听见你们俩说
Now, I fully expect to hear from you two,
法官大人 我们达成一致了
"Your Honor, we have reached an agreement."
-法官大人 -如果上庭了
- Your Honor... - If this goes to trial,
会对你们某一方非常不利
it will go very badly for one of you.
你那样没有用
That did not help.
他疯了 我们得要求撤换法官
The man is mad. We need to get him recused.
我们不用撤换他 他就是我们想要的法官
We don't want him recused. He's the judge we want.
你说什么 为什么
What? Why?
仔细想想
Try to get this.
别当我是个傻子
Don't talk to me as if I'm stupid.
法官之所以这么生气
The reason the judge is so pissed off
是因为如果卢被无罪释放了 他就完了
is because he's damned if Lou walks;
如果她被定罪了 他也完了
he's damned if she doesn't.
他如果提出易地审判 他也完了
He's also fucked if he orders a venue change
因为布里奇顿的人们想讨一个说法
because the people of Bridgton want their closure.
他只能指望公♥投♥了
He's looking at the polling.
他想连任
He's up for reelection,
这次审判会使他惨败
and this could be his Waterloo.
这对我们来说是好消息
Good news for us!
如果他和我所想的的是同一个公♥投♥
If he's looking at the same polls I am,
他们会赞成卢无罪释放
they favor Lou going free.
他疯了
He's out of his fucking mind!
她已经承认蓄意谋杀了
She committed premeditated murder.
我们不能指望法律了
We lose on the law.
我们只能指望"他疯了"
"Out of his mind" works for us.
见鬼
Oh, God damn it.
该死
Oh. Oh, fuck.
该死 该死
Oh, fuck, fuck.
鼻涕虫 快走
Boogers, Boogers, Boogers! Come on!
看看是谁来了
Well, well, well.
莫里斯 你擅离职守了
Been a little AWOL, Morris.
我骑摩托车出了车祸
I got in a motor vehicle accident.
进医院了
I was hospitalized.
你没事吧
You okay?
现在没事了 我出来好几天了
Yeah, I am now. Was out of it a few days.
进来吧
Come on in.
我做了点炖菜
I just made some stew.
你最近经常画画吗
Wow. Been painting a lot?
我得想办法保持清醒
Well, gotta protect my sanity somehow.
你不怎么说话
You ain't talking much.
我感觉我们有不少事情要讨论
Something tells me we have more than a few topics for discussion.
我犯了大错
I fucked up in a very monumental way.
我们都是在背水一战
Well, we either go big or go home.
我自己都说不出口
I can't even bring myself to say it out loud.
太糟糕了
It's too awful.
你杀了约翰·罗斯汀吧
You killed John Rothstein.
你当我傻吗
You think I'm daft?
是我告诉了你那些手稿的事
I was the one who told you about those manuscripts,
还有他藏着现金
him hoarding cash.
我脑筋转得过来
I can do the math.
我一告诉你他藏了什么
I tell you what he's got stashed.
他突然间就死了 你也不见踪影
Suddenly he's dead and you're MIA.
两事相加 我就能知道
Two plus two equals
你在约翰·罗斯汀头上开了一枪
"You shot John Rothstein in the head."
我不是故意的 他拔出了枪
It wasn't my intent. He pulled out a gun.
他把枪对准了我 一切发生得
He shot at me. It happened...
太快了
so fast.
我发誓我是在正当防卫
I swear it was self-defense.
在你看来可能是正当防卫
Self-defense in your eyes, maybe.
法律上来说 你这是杀人重罪
In the eyes of the law, felony murder.
所以你拿到手稿了吗
So you got the manuscripts?
没有
No.
我从现场逃跑的时候出了车祸
I got in the accident fleeing the scene.
我栽进了沟里
I crashed in a ditch.
我在医院的时候 有人偶然发现了那辆车
While I was in the hospital, somebody came across the car...
拿走了钱和手稿
Took the money and the manuscripts.
你说什么
What?
我没拿到手稿
I don't got them...
也没拿到钱
nor the money.
你没拿到手稿
You don't have the manuscripts?
没有
No.
莫里斯 你说自己犯了大错的时候
So when you said "Monumental fuckup,"
你言轻了
you were selling yourself short, Morris.
你所犯之错 可以申请吉尼斯世界纪录了
You might've set yourself a Guinness world record for fuckups.
我很想给自己来一枪
I have half a mind to turn my gun on myself.
我们不会那么做
Well, we won't be doing that.
我杀了他
I killed him.
阿尔玛 我杀了他 天哪
Alma, I killed him, my God.
听着
Okay, look.
首先
First...
你帮了那人 或者说是全世界 一个大忙
you did the man... and maybe the world... a favor.
他什么狗屁都写不出来了
He couldn't write for shit anymore.
你让他虽死犹荣
You allowed him to go out in a bit of gory glory,
相信我 这正是他想要的
which, trust me, that's exactly what he would've wanted.
他的粉丝们得以继续崇拜
And his fans get to cling to him
这个以离经叛道为人生信条的偶像
as this eccentric, bigger-than-life icon
其实他的大脑和阴♥茎♥
when in fact, his mind and his dick
都在争相萎缩
were in a race to see which could shrivel up faster.
莫里斯 看着我
Morris, look at me.
他是个刻薄的老头
He was a mean old man.
作为一个曾经爱着他
As somebody who loved him,
并且曾经被他爱过的人
who was loved by him,
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
他一直以来就活该如此
he had it coming for a very long time.
你真正的罪过在于弄丢了那些书
Your bigger crime here was losing those books.
我知道
I know that.
不管它们值多少钱 只要有机会看到它们
Never mind what they're worth. The chance to read them...
你得找出是谁拿走了它们 你得找回来
You gotta find who took them. You need to get them back.
-我是准备去 -怎么做
- I plan to. - How?
我还不知道 但是我会的
I don't know yet, but I will.
我会好好想想
I'm gonna think on this,
我会帮你的 莫里斯
and I'm gonna help you, Morris.
但是 莫里斯
But, Morris...
对于如此重要之事
For something this important,
我得好好想想
I'll need to do my very best thinking.
我需要聚精会神
I'll need all my acuity,
我需要让血液
good blood flow,
集中在大脑 全身
to my brain, to everywhere.
我需要完整的血液循环
I need full circulation.
你知道我什么意思吧 莫里斯
You know what I'm saying, Morris?
这就对了
That's right.
该死的肩膀
My fucking shoulder.
别再抱怨了 吉米·古德会怎么做
Stop complaining. What would Jimmy Gold do, huh?
吉米·古德会怎么做 再使点劲
What would Jimmy do? Give me some.
快点 这才对 这才对
Come on, that's my boy. That's my boy. That's my boy.
我的肋骨
My rib! My rib!
他们找到那艘船了 所以我们有赏金了
Hey, they found the boat, so we got a bonus.
很好
Great.
干得好
Good job.
你们要找到关于伯纳德·瑞恩斯法官的一切
Anything and everything you guys can dig up on Judge Bernard Raines.
卢的性命就掌握在他手中了
Lou's life might rest in his hands.
我需要他的背景调查
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表