剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
《梅赛德斯先生》前情提要
Previously on "Mr. Mercedes"...
16人死亡 48人受伤
We got 16 dead, triple that in injuries.
有人失控了
Somebody lost control.
他不是失控了
He didn't lose control.
M先生
好久不见
告诉我 警探先生
Tell me, detective.
所有坏人都被您绳之以法了吗
Did you catch all the bad guys?
在你痴迷的所有案子中
Of all the cases for you to obsesses over --
死了16个人
16 people died!
我还在调查该案 而你已经退休了
I'm still on the case. You're retired.
你得找个生活的意义
You need to find some sort of purpose.
你是不是对电脑很在行
You any good at computers?
干这事的人有两把刷子
Whoever did this knows his shit.
混乱
Chaos.
"您好 警探
"Greetings, Detective.
希望展信时您一切都好"
I hope this letter finds you well."
若想与我联♥系♥ 试试用黛比的蓝伞下
Care to get in touch, try Under Debbie's Blue Umbrella.
黛比的蓝伞下
来吧
And here we go.
先亲亲妈妈
Give Mommy a little kiss first.
我可爱的孩子
My Honeyboy.
我去取车
Here, I'll grab the car.
不用 没关系的 我去吧
No, that's okay. I'll do it.
你知不知道 她可能带着电脑去过哪儿
Do you know where she would have bought her computer?
-或者让谁维修过 -她的极客怪人
- Or who serviced it? - Oh, her Geek Freak.
一直都是布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德 她点名要他
It's always Brady Hartsfield. She requested him.
我要开始做件事
I'm gonna make my dent.
比第一次大得多
A much bigger dent than the first one.
这会成为我的杰作
This will be my masterpiece.
所有人趴下
Everybody, down!
不许动
Freeze!
梅赛德斯先生
第二季第一集
病人左眼瞳孔固定 散大
And his left pupil, fixed and dilated.
重度昏迷
GCS is about 7.
心律紊乱 监护器显示有心房♥纤颤
Cardiac arrhythmia, monitor's showing an a-fib.
脉博血氧87
Yeah, pulse ox is 87.
美国资产
快点 病人快不行了
Let's move. We're losing him.
杰姬 现在情况如何
Hey, Jackie, what do we got?
二和四
Two and four.
心脏外伤 请到三号♥急诊室
Cardio trauma to E.R. 3, please.
准备治疗心脏
Let's set up the cardiac.
-准备肾上腺素 -马上就到
- Prep the EPI. - On the way.
-平均射血率三百 -开始吧
- 300 M.E.R. - Let's get this started.
-评估一下你的伤情 -好了
- You have your assessment. - Done.
颅内压不到十五
ICP is less than 15.
按住
And holding.
抽吸
Suction.
好
Good.
监护器拉近一点
Monitor that closely for us.
灯光请调亮一点
A little more light, please.
好 巴比诺医生
Yes, Dr. Babineau.
谢谢
Thank you.
他能撑过今晚吗
Will he even last the night?
他肯定会撑过今晚的
Damn right he'll last the night.
也许还会活得更久
Might even last longer than that.
我们会好好医治你的 比尔
We're gonna take care of you now, Bill.
-接好这里 -呼吸急速短促
- Get him hooked up here. - Breathing is shallow and rapid.
-怎么样了 -先别送去导管室观察
- How we doing there? - Hold on to the cath lab.
看看到底是什么情况
Let's see what we're dealing with.
好的 医生
Will do, Doc.
深呼吸 先生
Take a deep breath, sir.
好了 缝合头部皮肤
All right, let's cover the brain,
救这混♥蛋♥一命吧
save this asshole's life.
你是警♥察♥吗
You're one of Dunford's?
我叫托尼·蒙特兹
Tony Montez.
我是地检凶案小组的负责人
I run the D.A.'s homicide unit.
不是怀利负责吗
I thought that was Wylie.
他退休了
Yeah, he retired.
我现在能起诉布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德吗
So, am I gonna be able to prosecute Brady Hartsfield?
这会儿可不行
Not at this juncture.
他成了植物人 都无法自主呼吸
He's a gork -- can't even breathe on his own.
什么意思 永远变成植物人吗
So, what does that mean, like, never ever?
我的自信心不太能接受永远
My ego's a bit too big for never,
尤其是我一直在做这方面的研究
especially with the work I've been doing.
说来听听
Do tell.
是啊
Yes.
-这点你倒说对了 -是啊
- You're right about that. - Yes.
来点开胃菜吗
Appetizers?
大脑的领域高深莫测
The brain is an enigmatic country.
我和我的团队在做的就是给大脑测图
And what my team and I are doing
这个从未有人开创过先河
is mapping it like no one has before.
增加一些资金
With some increased funding,
济慈综合医院神经外科
Mercy General's Neurosurgery Unit --
也许就能改变世界
Could change the world.
也绝对能为布里奇顿赢得口碑
Certainly Bridgton's reputation.
你毁了我这番演说
You ruined the speech.
抱歉打断大家 我能和他说几句话吗
Sorry to interrupt you guys. Can I borrow him for a few?
-好 -我马上让他回来
- Oh, sure. - I'll bring him right back.
-失陪 -没事
- Excuse us. - Yeah. No problem.
你知道在中国西部地区进行的
You know anything about the Cerebellin trials
小脑肽试验吗
they've been running in western China?
特异存在于小脑皮层中层内
浦肯野细胞的突触后结构
我听到了传闻
I have heard rumors.
肿胀期之前的成效不错
Positive results until the swelling stage --
试验对象猴子身上产生肿瘤的几率
the resultant tumors in just enough monkeys
足以让我们等到退休都等不到人体试验阶段
to push human trials far enough into our retirement.
两杯马丁尼 谢谢
Two martinis. Thanks.
我在维塔尔塔的那些可爱老板
Well, my lovely employers at Vitalta
手上正好有一种药物
happened to have a drug on hand
可以抑制那些肿瘤
that counteracts those tumors.
是锌泰克斯吗 那个中风药
Oh, is this the Zetacortex, the -- the stroke drug?
做完爱 你还真的有听我说话
You do listen after sex.
这样你才知道我有多爱你 宝贝
That's how you know I love you, baby.
我们用小脑肽加锌泰克斯的混合剂
Well, we've been running a few trials
-做了几次试验 -酒好了
- with the Cerebellin-Zetacortex cocktails... - Here you go.
-谢谢 -谢了
- Thank you. - Thanks.
在灵长类动物身上进行的机密试验
On primates, off-book tests.
有多机密
How off-book?
就像从未发生过一样
As in, never happened.
试验结果很乐观
The results have been hopeful.
我们需要中国的资源
We need what they have in China --
中国人需要俄亥俄的资源
they need what we have in Ohio,
这就是他们今晚来这的原因
which is why they've come here tonight.
你为什么告诉我这些
Why you telling me this?
因为我们需要像你一样聪明的人来测试药
Because we need someone as brilliant as you to test it.
在一个灵长类动物身上
On a primate?
你好
这是我的丈夫
菲利克斯·巴比诺医生
Dr. Felix Babineau.
医生
Doctor.
你好
医生好
医生
Doctor.
弗雷德
Fred?
弗雷德 你在哪 混♥蛋♥
Fred? Where are you, fucker?
他在这
There he goes.
来 我给你准备的
Here, I got it for you.
雨水的原因 你觉得呢
The rains, you think?
我猜也是
Be my guess.
树根被泡软了
Weakened the roots.
我看这树有年头了
They're pretty old, I'd say.
这凉亭是我造的
I built this --
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表