剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
One day, I go off to school and everything's fine,
然后我回到家的时候
and then I come back home and...
一切都变了
nothing's fine ever again.
就是祸从天降
Just happened out of nowhere.
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
奥利维亚的事 是有迹可循的
You know, with Olivia, there was a trajectory.
不是说我们能预料到 但是回顾过去...
It's not like we expected it, but looking backwards...
我很难相信任何事情
It's hard for me to trust anything.
就好像站在一个活板门上
Just feel like I'm standing on a big trapdoor.
这就是你不能在哈佛继续读下去的原因
Is that why you can't handle Harvard so well?
当身后没有稳定的大本营时
It can be difficult to venture out sometimes
有时很难冒险外出
when home base feels precarious.
也许你没有大本营
Maybe you don't have a home base.
好吧 别给我胡扯
Okay, well, don't give me this whole
"你并不孤独"的说辞
"You're not alone" Speech, please.
我们都是孤独的
We're all alone.
这就是我们有朋友的原因
You know, that's why we have friends.
让孤独更容易接受些
To make the loneliness easier to take.
索伯先生
Mr. Saubers?
汤姆·索伯
Tom Saubers?
霍奇斯先生
Mr. Hodges.
抱歉 我认识你吗 你看起来很眼熟
Sorry, do I know you? Your face seems familiar.
我在... 我在法庭上
I was... I was at court.
我也参加了招聘会
I was also at the jobs fair.
对不起
Yeah, I'm... I'm sorry.
我想我应该谢谢您
I guess I owe you some thanks.
我们都知道是你
We all know it was you who was responsible
让梅赛德斯先生落网的
for bringing Mr. Mercedes down.
团队努力的结果
Well, team effort.
我想和你的儿子谈谈 皮特
I was hoping to speak to your son, Peter.
他在这吗
Is he here, by any chance?
他现在在学校
He is at school right now.
我刚从那来 他不在
I've just come from there. He's not.
来一杯咖啡怎么样
How about a cup of coffee?
如果
If...
如果皮特和这件事儿有牵连
If Peter is mixed up in this in any way,
他估计有危险
he figures to be in danger.
我需要你保证
I need your commitment
你会完全保密此事
that you're gonna keep this completely confidential.
我不能给你保证
I can't give you that.
皮特 完全没必要害怕我
Peter, there's no reason to fear me.
我的直觉是 他偶然发现了被盗的书
My hunch is, he came across the stolen books.
那是你的猜测吗
Would that be your suspicion?
我们正在对付一个杀手 汤姆
We're dealing with a killer, Tom,
现在毫无疑问
one who no doubt right now
正在寻找他偷窃的财物
is looking for his stolen treasure.
我确实看到他拿着
I did see him with a notebook
有鼹鼠皮封面的笔记本
with a moleskin cover.
还有呢
Yeah, there's more.
一直有人寄钱给我
I've been getting money sent to me.
现金 匿名的
Cash, anonymous.
就出现在邮箱里
Just shows up in the mailbox.
来自某个声称参加了招聘会的人
Somebody claiming to have been at the jobs fair.
- 从什么时候开始的 - 罗斯坦被杀之后
- When did this start? - Just after Rothstein.
我们搜查了他的卧室 寻找那些书
We searched his bedroom for the... for the books,
和现金 我们没有发现任何东西
for the cash. We didn't find anything.
他自救的最好方式
Well, the best way he can help himself
就是站出来交出他所有的
is to come forward with what he has,
说出他所知道的
what he knows.
他什么都不承认
He's admitting nothing,
我强迫他也没有用
and God knows I've pressured him on it.
我需要和他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
实际上我们刚刚打烊
We're actually just closing up.
那我帮你一下
Ah, let me help you, then.
现在就只有我们俩了 安德鲁
Guess it'll just be the two of us, Andrew.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫阿尔玛 我的朋友叫我阿尔玛
My name is Alma. My friends call me Alma.
我的仇人也这样叫
So do my enemies.
阿尔玛·莱恩
Alma Lane.
莫里斯的朋友
Morris'... friend.
我想那是我们俩的共同点
I guess we both got that in common, huh?
都是莫里斯的朋友
Friends with Morris,
只是你可不够哥们 是吗
except you ain't acting like much of a buddy, are you?
听着 我会报♥警♥告发你
Look, I'll call the police on you
就像报♥警♥告发莫里斯一样
just like I'll call the police on Morris.
我想我们都可以报♥警♥
Yeah, I suppose we can all call the police.
我会告诉他们你收到了被盗的
I can tell them that you're in receipt of stolen literature
约翰·罗斯坦的书籍
penned by John Rothstein.
我没有约翰·罗斯坦的书
I have nothing by John Rothstein.
莫里斯弄错了
Morris is mistaken.
好吧 那咱们一起打电♥话♥吧
Oh, well, then let's make our calls, then.
我没什么好隐瞒的 我的手很干净
I got nothing to hide. My hands are clean.
你呢 安迪·施曼迪
Are yours, Andy Schmandy?
离开我的书店
Get out of my store.
听着 这笔买♥♥卖♥♥的钱够我们所有人分
Look, there's enough money in this for all of us,
但我会打电♥话♥给警♥察♥告诉他们
but I will call the cops and tell them
你藏匿着罗斯坦的作品
you're fencing Rothstein material.
那肯定会毁了你所做的任何交易
That will certainly kill any deal you got going.
我没有做任何交易
I don't have any deal going!
或者我们一起合作 一起挣钱
Or we play nice together and we all get rich.
你不觉得更好吗
More better, don't you think?
我没有罗斯坦的任何书
I don't have any Rothstein books.
我没有任何东西给你 请出去
I have nothing to give you, so get out,
你这个老女人
you decrepit old cunt.
我不老
I am not decrepit,
我也没那么大岁数
and I'm not that old.
最后一次警告 滚出我的店
For the last time, get the fuck out of my store.
否则呢
Or what?
看 每当你那样说时
See, when you make a statement like that,
你要用一个"否则如何"
you gotta back it up with an "Or what"
或者"不然的话"来支撑它 给它些厉害
or an "Or else" To give it some teeth.
否则它就会苍白无力
Otherwise it just falls flat.
让我演示给你看
Let me show you.
给我那些手稿
Give me those manuscripts.
现在你说"否则呢"
Now you say, "Or what?"
然后我会说
Then I'll say...
我好像没什么好说的
Seems I'm lost for words.
我已经尽量友好了
I try to play nice.
- 他在哪里 - 我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
我得跟你说多少遍
How many times do I have to tell you?
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is!
你不应该告诉警♥察♥
You shouldn't have talked to the police.
我没有告诉警♥察♥
I didn't talk to the police.
我告诉了一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
I talked to a private detective.
他吓坏了 他可能
He's freaked out. He's probably...
这有什么区别
Okay, same difference.
我们应该报♥警♥的
We should have gone to the police
像你之前说的 我们应该那样做的
like you said earlier. We should have done that.
- 很抱歉我们没有那样做 - 太好了
- I'm sorry we didn't do that. - Great.
真是太他妈好了
Just fucking great.
- 靠 - 他不在学校
- Fuck. - He's not at school,
他还没有回来 他一定是出事了
and he hasn't come back here. Something has happened to him!
是皮特 是皮特
It's Peter. It's Peter.
- 皮特 - 皮特
- Pete. - Pete!
我很好 好吗
I'm fine, okay?
我只是需要一些时间来思考
I just need some time to think.
皮特 听着 警♥察♥知道你有那些书
Peter, listen, the cops know that you have the books, okay?
- 他们知道你是在车祸现场 - 爸爸
- They know that you found them... - Dad.
- 发现的它们 - 爸 爸 听我说好吗
- ... at the crash site. - Dad, Dad, listen to me, okay?
我没有那些书
I do not have any books.
亲爱的 你不要再对我们说谎了 好吗
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表