剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
What was I supposed to do, kill him during choir practice?
我们时间不多了 莫里斯
Time is not on our side, Morris.
他想做交易
He wants to make a deal.
他可不像北朝鲜 好吗
It's not like he's North Korea, okay?
但这个交易简单直接
But it's gotta be a straight-up exchange,
如果他报♥警♥或找FBI...
which, if he's tipping off the police or the FBI...
停
Shh!
我们安排见面
Let's arrange the meet.
我们把妈咪放在卡车里
We'll put mommy dearest in the truck.
我们做个炸♥弹♥马甲或是...
We'll wire up a vest with a bomb or something...
看起来类似的东西
at least pretend to.
用这个威胁他...
Hang that over his head...
如果交易后我们没能全身而退
that if we don't make a clean getaway after the exchange,
我们就引爆她 就像宾夕法尼亚州的银行抢劫案
we detonate her just like that bank robbery in Pennsylvania.
我们能做到 莫里斯 但我们动作得快点
We can make this work, Morris, but we gotta make it work fast.
我不懂炸♥弹♥
I know nothing about explosives.
不一定是真炸♥弹♥
Doesn't have to be a real bomb,
只要能骗过他俩就行了
we just need to fool her and him.
我们需要一个威胁 确确实实保证我们安全逃离
A threat that's real enough to guarantee our safe passage.
但最首要的事情
But first thing's first.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
- 我能先看吗 - 我们一起看
- Oh, can I read it first? - We'll read it together.
我都不敢看了
I'm almost afraid.
如果他杀了吉米或掰弯他怎么办
What if he killed Jimmy or made him gay
- 或让他成为该死的民♥主♥党人或是... - 他不会那么做的
- or a fucking Democrat or... - He wouldn't do any of that.
实话说 我突然怕极了
Honest to God, I'm suddenly terrified.
- 如果写得很糟怎么办 - 他可是约翰·罗斯坦
- What if it stinks? - He's John Rothstein.
即使状态最差的时候 他也比其他人好太多
Even on his bad days, he beats everyone else.
天啊
God, oh!
你的任务就是等在楼外面
Right, your job here will be just wait outside the building.
如果有长得像他的人出现...
If anybody rolls up that looks like him...
把它调成振动模式 好吗
stick that on vibrate for me, would you?
在里头你不需要支援吗
Don't you think you need some backup on the inside?
我会没事的
Nah, I'll be fine.
也许我们该让警♥察♥参与进来
Or maybe we should get the police in on it.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我看一眼就知道了
I'll know more once I take a look.
到了
Okay.
他家在哪个单元
Okay, which unit is it?
2a
2a.
太操蛋了
Oh, fuck me up the ass.
用手指
With a finger.
要不要我来接电♥话♥
You want me to get that?
不要 在这我们不接大家的电♥话♥
I do not. We don't answer everyone's phone calls here.
现在不接芬克尔斯坦的电♥话♥了吗
Is it Finkelstein's call that we're not answering now?
他可能是找我的
He could be calling for me.
我可以只是 按下通话键...
I could just, like, pick it up and...
- 不用 没事 谢谢你 - 好吧
- No, it's okay. Thank you, though. - Okay.
隐瞒警方是妨碍司法的行为
It would be an obstruction of justice not to tell them.
所以你也从哈佛法学院退学了
Oh, so you quit Harvard Law School now, as well,
是吗
did you?
听着 如果情况不危险的话 你还是挺有趣的 比尔
Look, you'd be funny if it wasn't dangerous, Bill.
告诉警♥察♥
Well, it's more dangerous
我们现在了解的情况将更危险
to tell the police what we know now.
你听说过
The law of unintended consequences,
- 非预期后果法则吗 - 等等 发生了什么
- you ever hear of that? - Wait, what's going on?
我们在那个杀了罗斯坦的男人身上
We got a lead, and a good one,
找到了一条重要线索
on the man who killed Rothstein.
要是你想开那辆车
If you intend driving that car,
你自己决定 好吗
that's up to yourself, okay?
但是我不想让它停在我的位置
But I don't want it parked in my space.
这不是你的停车位 是我们的
It's not your parking space, it's our parking space,
如果我想停车
and I'm entitled to park
-我有权利停在那 - 它很肮脏 霍莉
- there if I want. - It's obscene, Holly.
你没发现吗
Can you not see that?
车身上全是布雷迪的臭味
It's got the stink of Brady all over it.
妈的 你有病吗
Fuck, what's wrong with you?
你知道吗 他确实给了你一些东西
You know, he did give you something.
什么
Beg your pardon?
我是说 无意冒犯
I mean, no offense,
但是你退休后有点堕落了
but you were kind of dying in retirement.
"变成一个胖酒鬼"
"Becoming a fat alcoholic."
这是你自己说的
Those were your words.
不 我没说过
No, they weren't.
我从来没说过那句话
I never said that to you
无论是对你还是其他人
or to anybody.
是布雷迪说过的吗
Were they Brady's words?
我是说
I'm just saying,
他有点让你重获新生
he kind of brought you back to life.
布雷迪
Brady?
是的
Yeah.
当他捉弄你的时候 你突然变得就像...
When he taunted you, you... you suddenly became, like...
就像堂吉诃德寻找一架邪恶的风车
Don Quixote in search of an evil windmill.
他给了你目标
He gave you purpose.
同时他可能在某种程度上
He also might have given you a sense of family...
以一种"非预期后果法则"的奇怪方式
In some weird sort of
给你一种家的感觉
law of unintended consequences kind of way.
怎么说
How so?
算了
Never mind.
不 我想听这个
No, no, no, I want to hear this.
好吧 你和杰罗姆的关系加深
Okay, your relationship with Jerome deepened,
你遇见了霍莉 甚至包括我
you met Holly, even me.
所有这些可能引发了
All of that might have triggered something
你内心深处说过的
inside of you where you said,
"我需要家庭活下去"之类的东西
"I need family to survive."
现在 你已经变了一个人
Now you're a changed man.
布雷迪也促进了这种改变
Brady helped affect that change.
我知道在这里我们都厌恶他
I know that we all hate him here,
但是我觉得 也许我们应该
but I'm just saying, maybe we should be
多想一点他带给了我们什么
a little bit mindful of what he gave us.
我不这么觉得 卢
I don't see it that way, Lou.
好吧 你的问题是所有事情必须有意义
Okay, your problem is that everything has to make sense,
但是事情不会总是那样
and it doesn't always.
你知道 我想要那辆车可能没有意义
You know, it probably doesn't make sense
但是我就是感觉该这样
that I want that car, but it just feels right.
不是所有事都有意义
Not everything make sense.
对我来说最没意义的事
Well, what makes the least sense to me...
也是最令人惊骇的
and is the most horrifying to boot...
是她怎么和布雷迪保持联♥系♥的
is how she keeps channeling Brady.
你不要在这里执行他的命令
You do not do his bidding in here.
懂了吗 卢
You get me, Lou?
我没有
That is not what I'm doing.
他那该死的车停在我的车位已经够糟了
Bad enough having his fucking car in my space.
真是个可爱的小伙子 是不是
Lovely fella, really, wasn't he?
对于一个大规模杀手来说
For a mass murderer.
死瘦子 他是个该死的屠夫
Skinny cunt. He was a fucking butcher!
看在他妈的上帝的份上
For fuck's sake!
他妈的让我歇歇吧
Give me a fucking break!
"吉米把那个空瓶子扔进了深渊
"Jimmy tossed the empty bottle into the abyss,
"直到他听到瓶子急剧地落到下面的人行道上
Then held his breath until he heard it shatter
"他一直屏住呼吸
sharp on the sidewalk below.
"然后他扫了一眼黑暗中的城市
Then he scanned the dark city,
"在它奄奄一息的深处
Deep in its death throes,
"想到了苏珊
And thought about Susan.
"她的气味 她的身体
Her smell, her sex,
"她的力量
Her strength.
"她在那里 在某处 无处不在
She was out there, somewhere and everywhere,
"在城市最需要的时候
In the city's insistent need,
"在他不羁的心里
In the thrum
"嗡嗡作响
Of its unruly heart.
"她的爱比他曾经了解的任何东西更强大
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表