剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
You know, or she'll become what they say she is.
霍奇斯
Hodges.
你想要点内部消息吗
You want in the loop?
我这就给你内部消息
I give you "In the loop."
你会喜欢的
You're gonna like this.
和尸体握手
This about shaking hands with a corpse again?
不是的 他只是碰巧在
It's not about that, and he happens to be in there,
如果你想的话
should you care.
我不想
I don't.
好 来吧
Okay. Go ahead.
你能抬一下他的头吗
And could you lift his head?
好 你看见了
Okay, you see that,
他脑后那两个大洞
those two crater-sized holes in the back of his head?
那样的洞可不是车祸形成的
Holes like that are not created from a car crash.
可以把他的头放下了
You can put his head down.
有一点点难
And it's a little hard to see
看清他前面的情况
what the fuck is going on up front,
但那里看起来像是弹孔
but that there looks like a bullet hole,
尸检结果显示 一颗子弹射进他脑中
and the autopsy showed a projectile going into his brain.
他中枪了
Yeah, he was shot.
后面的洞有点电钻的螺纹
And the holes in the back had the threads of a drill bit.
但别让我抢了你的风头 告诉他吧
But don't let me steal your thunder; tell him.
我们相信 他被人枪杀
We believe he was fatally shot
那个人用电钻取出了子弹
and that somebody used a power drill to excavate the bullet.
但车里没有骨头残片也没有血液
But there are no bone bits or blood in his truck.
他先被杀死 然后被放到卡车里
He was killed and then planted in the truck.
我是这么想的
That's my thinking.
我们管这个叫转移注意力
This here is what we call a dead herring.
不要吗
No?
我们来都来了
Hey, well, since we're here,
你想不想 看看他
do you want to, uh, see him?
罗斯汀 他就在里面
Rothstein. He's in there.
你怎么这么病态
Don't be fucking morbid.
我没有 我就是说
I'm not being morbid, but I'm just saying,
你跟他在同一个房♥间里 比尔
you're in the same room as him, Bill.
他活着的时候我见过他 好吗
I met the guy when he was alive, okay?
见他的心愿已了 我不用再看死掉的他了
I don't need to see him dead to check off my bucket list.
这是你最后的机会了
This is... your last chance.
好吧
Oh, fine.
好吧
Okay.
就算他已经逝去
Even in repose, it's like...
好像在看洛克威尔
looking at a Rockwell.
这是在召唤我们 比尔
This is a calling for us, Bill.
抓住杀死他的人
Catch the guy who killed him.
是一种召唤
It's a calling.
摸摸他
Touch him.
我才不摸
I'm not gonna touch him.
摸摸他
Touch him.
别傻了
Don't be daft.
这激励了我 我跟你说
It inspired me, I'm telling you.
就算死了 他依然有种...
There's something there, even dead,
就像魔法
like... magic.
摸摸他
Touch him.
我刚进屋
I just walked in.
今天挺难熬的
Bit of a long day.
西雅图怎么样
How's Seattle?
抓到鲑鱼了吗
Catch any salmon?
没有 就是工作的事
Ah, no, just stuff at work, you know.
艾莉怎么样
How's Allie?
不是
Nah.
没死人
No, nobody's dead.
就是累了
Just tired. That's all.
那么
Well...
其实
Actually...
确实死人了
someone is dead.
某个特别的人 我猜是你认识的人
Someone in particular, which I suspect you know
所以你才打电♥话♥
and is the reason you're calling.
谢谢
Thank you.
不不
Ah, no, no.
我很好
I'm good, other than that.
我很想你 也想艾莉 但是
Missing you, missing Allie, but otherwise...
其实
Actually...
算了
Never mind.
不 算了
No, no, never mind. Never mind.
我这么说吧
Look, I'll just say it.
你还记得我说布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德之后
You remember I said that after Brady Hartsfield
我的任务完成了
that my song was sung,
不会再有别人了
that there'd never be anybody else,
我可以继续画画 再也不会有人受害了
I could go back to my paints, there'd never be another?
其实还有
There's another.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表