剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
他们怎么会找到你
Why would they be coming your way?
希望不会吧
Hopefully, they won't.
但是莫里斯 我们都参与其中
But, Morris, we both entered into the mix.
他们公布的画像合成图
And that composite they released...
一点也不像你
didn't look a whole lot like you,
但我一点险也不想冒
but I'm not taking any chances.
你那书店的朋友可能联想到一起
Your bookstore buddy could connect the dots.
是的
True.
我完事了就叫你
I'll call you when I'm done here.
# 不要告诉我不要去享受生活 #
Don't tell me not to live
# 坐下逍遥 #
Just sit and putter
# 生活是糖果 太阳是一团黄油 #
Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter
# 不要来扫我的兴 #
Don't bring around a cloud to rain on my parade
# 不要告诉我不要飞 我就是要飞 #
Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to
# 如果有人摔倒 那也是我不是你 #
If someone takes a spill, it's me and not you!
# 谁告诉你可以来扫我的兴 #
Who told you you're allowed to rain on my parade?
# 我会带着我的乐队出发 #
I'll march my band out
# 我要打鼓 #
I'll beat my drum
# 如果我掉队了 #
And if I'm fanned out
# 那就轮到你来 先生 #
Your turn at bat, sir
# 至少我没有假装 #
At least I didn't fake it
# 帽子先生 我想我没能成功 #
Hat, sir, I guess I didn't make it
# 但我是否是完美玫瑰 #
But whether I'm the rose of sheer perfection
# 只是有点瑕疵 #
A freckle on the nose of life's complexion
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表