剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
And what about your husband? Where is he?
他在法庭
He's in court.
法庭
Court?
那个杀了梅赛德斯先生的女人的审判
The trial for the woman who killed Mr. Mercedes.
我丈夫因招聘会惨案而残疾
My husband was crippled at the jobs massacre.
我们注意到了
We noticed, uh,
他最近在中心街道租了块地
he recently leased some space on Center Street.
是的
Yes.
事故发生前他是一名房♥产经纪
He used to be a real estate broker before the accident,
他决定干回老本行
and he's decided to get back into it.
中心街道那里的租金可不便宜
It's not cheap leasing space right on Center Street.
最近他有得到一笔钱吗
Did he come into some money recently?
也许是遗产
An inheritance, maybe?
唐·芬顿
Don Fenten?
你是警♥察♥
You a cop?
我能说句话吗
May I have a word, please?
我儿子是笨蛋
My son was a dope.
他开得一手好车
He was good at driving cars, which is...
所以我觉得他做的这事
why I think he was chosen to do something
远远超过他的头脑
way, way over his head.
他没有杀害罗斯坦
He didn't kill Rothstein.
你怎么知道
How can you know that?
我的儿子没有枪
My son didn't own a gun.
你去查他的前科
You check his priors,
抢劫 没错 但是非武装抢劫
robbery, yes, but never armed robbery.
肯定不是卡尔
It just wasn't in Carl.
是别的人杀了罗斯坦
The other guy killed Rothstein.
一定是
Had to be.
好吧 那我们谈谈别的人
Well, let's turn to the other guy.
你想不到可能是谁吗
You can't conceive who it might be?
也许是某个强势的人
Somebody dominant. Somebody alpha.
我觉得他并不知道
I don't think he had any idea
自己惹上了什么样的麻烦
what he was getting himself into.
在出庭前见见她可能对你有些帮助
It might help if you could visit her before court.
在看守所见吗
In lockup?
只能在那见
Oh, it'd have to be lockup.
他们不会放她出去的
They're not gonna let her out to make a burger run.
- 但是如果你不想去... - 不 我可以做到
- If you'd rather not, though... - No, I can do it.
霍莉
Holly...
我承认自己确实有点纠结
I admit I'm a little torn.
如果卢变得精神错乱
I'm duty-bound to protect Lou's constitution
无论如何我都得保住她
any way I can if she becomes unhinged.
但是
But I also worry
我也很担心你的感受
about your own emotional footing.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to be.
就像我说的 你就做你自己
Well, as I said, you just be yourself,
我只会问一些问题...
and I'll just ask the questions...
我不是指出庭的时候 我是说现在
No, I don't mean in court. I mean, right now.
我不知道和你同处一车
I don't know how to be...
该怎么做
sitting in a car with you.
你是怕我会吻你吗 还是因为别的
You're scared I might try to kiss you or something?
不是 好吧 是的
No. Well, yeah.
- 也不是 - 我明白了
- N-no. - Oh, so we're clear, then?
不是 我...
No, I'm... I...
我确实挺怕你吻我
I am afraid that you'll kiss me.
我特别害怕 但是
I'm terrified of it, but...
我又想吻你
I also want to kiss you.
只不过害怕胜于想要
But what I want is way trumped by fear.
太糟糕了
Terror.
你可能是我见过的最诚实的人了
You may be the most honest person I've ever met.
这让我很惶恐 因为这是一件甜蜜的事情
See, and that terrifies me because it was sweet,
有利于建立亲密的关系
you know, it was nice in a path-to-intimacy kind of way.
它让我想上厕所
That makes me need to pee.
太糗了
Sorry.
明白了
Okay.
- 听着 - 怎么了
- Look. - Mm-hmm?
今晚我不会吻你
I'm not going to kiss you tonight.
但是
But...
我不想让你为这件事提心吊胆
I don't want you to fear the future.
我会告诉你它会是什么样的
I'm just gonna show you what it would be like
你就不会那么害怕了
so you'll be less terrified of it.
感觉怎么样
How was it?
非常非常好
It was really, really good.
尽管很短暂又平淡
I mean, albeit in a short and uneventful way.
既然你吻了我
Wait, can you put me on the stand still
能让我作证的时候保持冷静吗
now that you kissed me, though?
能
I can.
好的
'Kay.
我不知道为什么要这么问
I don't know why I asked.
事情怎么样
Suspected something how?
我不知道 他好像有点怀疑
I don't know. He just seemed suspicious.
我对罗斯坦的兴趣让他很好奇
Curious as to my interest in Rothstein,
- 即便罗斯坦很有名... - 那个姓索伯的小子
- even though he's known forever... - And the Saubers kid
再也没去过书店吗
hasn't been back to the bookstore?
- 一次都没有 - 他是这么说的
- Not once? - So he says.
我表示怀疑
I wonder.
警♥察♥现在正在索伯家里
Police being at the Saubers house...
很明显我们不是唯一对这个孩子感兴趣的人
obviously, we're not the only ones sniffing this kid.
在这一点上我挺支持警♥察♥的
I'm almost rooting for the cops at this point.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
如果他们找到了那些书 我不会变得富有
If they find those books, you know, I won't get rich,
但是我至少可以读到它们
but... at least I'll get to read them, maybe.
天哪
My God.
这才是你真正想要的 不是吗
That's really what it's about with you, isn't it?
去读这些书
Getting to read those books.
我得看看他之后怎么样了
I have to see what he became.
我必须知道
I have to know.
我明天得再去试一试那个孩子的母亲
I'm gonna try again tomorrow with the mother.
希望那个时候不会碰到警♥察♥
Hopefully, the cops won't be there.
你在给谁发消息
Who are you texting?
丹妮尔
Danielle.
我还是不明白 她就这样消失了
I still don't get it. Gone.
什么都没留下
Whoosh. Fucking nothing.
莫里斯 我要问你一个诚实的问题
Morris, I'm gonna ask you an honest question,
我希望你也能诚实地回答
and I want an honest answer.
什么问题
What?
你如此思念你的小丹妮尔
I think it's sweet that you miss
真是令人感动
your twitty little Danielle.
这就是你的问题吗
That's your question?
不 我的问题是
No, my question is,
你和我上♥床♥的时候
when you fuck me,
也想着那个小东西吗
do you think of that twitty little thing?
因为这可不是什么好事
'Cause that would not be good.
你这样很令人恶心
You're... being disgusting.
我不管
I don't give a shit.
和我在一起的时候 你必须全身心地投入
When a man's in me, he better be all in.
对了 你明天去一趟法庭
You're going to court tomorrow, by the way.
法庭 为什么
Court? Why?
因为我想到一个主意
Because I have an idea.
皮特 不许骗我
Don't fucking lie to me, Peter!
- 我没有说谎 - 胡说八道
- I'm not fucking lying. - Bullshit!
- 汤姆 - 他就是在骗我
- Tom! - He's lying to me. Bullshit.
皮特 车里有钱对吗
Peter, there was money in the car, right?
可能罗斯坦的那些书也在里面
Huh? There were probably Rothstein books as well.
我收到了匿名的现金捐款
I've got anonymous cash donations
就寄到了这个房♥子里
showing up at this house in the mail.
你对约翰·罗斯坦那么感兴趣
You are all into fucking John Rothstein.
- 警♥察♥正在敲我们的门 - 爸
- The cops are knocking at the door. - Dad, Dad,
学校里就在教罗斯坦的书
Dad, they're teaching Rothstein in school.
人人都在读罗斯坦...
Who the fuck isn't reading Rothstein...
- 简直胡言乱语 他还在说谎 - 汤姆
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表