剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Can it wait?
待会说
"Can it wait"?
你儿子都失踪了
Your son is missing.
他还没回来吗
Is he still missing?
是的
Yes, he's missing.
- 你看上去不太好 - 这不废话吗 比尔
- Are you all right? - No, Bill, I'm not all right.
我丢了儿子 脚还废了
My son is missing. I'm a fucking wreck.
管他什么要事 我还是等会来吧
But whatever I might have, it can wait.
你有什么消息
What do you have?
好的
Okay.
这是皮特在书店的照片
This is Peter in the bookstore
而我们刚找到了书店老板的尸体
where the owner was just found killed.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你怀疑他和这事有牵连吗
You... you think he's a suspect in that?
我和你想的一样
I think exactly what you think:
他去了书店
that he went in there
把罗斯坦的手稿卖♥♥给了老板
to sell the stolen Rothstein manuscripts.
他有跟你提过安德鲁·哈利迪这个名字吗
Did he ever mention Andrew Halliday to you?
没有
No.
我能喝杯茶吗...
Can I get a cup of tea...
现在... 不太方便 比尔
It's not a... not a good time, Bill.
我现在不太舒服...
I'm not feeling well and...
有人在你家吗
Is somebody here?
没有 只有玛乔丽 她在床上
No, o-other than Marjorie, who's in bed.
她吃了药
She... she took a pill.
待会我再去一趟你的办公室
Why don't I come down to your office, um,
怎么样
later this morning, huh?
你有点怪怪的
You don't seem yourself.
我儿子失踪了 比尔
My son is missing, Bill.
到底怎么了 汤姆
What's going on, Tom?
现在不方便
It's not a good time.
霍莉
Hey, Holly.
汤姆·索伯的家有点不太对劲
Something weird's going on with Tom Saubers' house.
要联♥系♥警♥察♥吗
Should we call the police?
应该没什么大事情
Uh, there's nothing really to report.
但你感觉不太对劲 对吧
But you suspect something's up, right?
我知道有问题
I know something's up.
你在办公室吗
You at the office?
不 我和卢在家里
Uh, no, I'm at home with Lou.
她还好吗
How's she doing?
她正在适应
Um, she's settling in.
好的 你打给杰罗姆
All right, call Jerome.
让他赶紧去趟办公室
Tell him get the hell into the office.
收到
Got it.
我有种不太好的预感
I do not have a good feeling.
这是比尔打来的电♥话♥
That was Bill.
是吗 他有没有提起我
Yeah? Was he talking about me?
我屁♥股♥都痒痒了
My sphincter was itching.
我们会担心你的 卢
We're gonna be worried about you, Lou, you know?
那你们就得好好习惯了
I suggest you get used to it.
我刚才在想
So I... I was thinking
或许我在办公室能帮上点忙
that maybe I could help out at the office a little bit.
你们不用付我钱什么的...
You don't have to pay me or anything...
- 好啊 - 但我可以...
- Yeah. - But I could, uh, you know...
让自己在找工作的时候能有点活干
it might help to occupy myself while I, um, look for work.
- 没问题 - 我可以...
- Totally, yeah. - I could...
我可以用电脑工作
I could help with the computers,
帮杰罗姆分担些
spell Jerome some.
那太好了... 抱歉等一下
That'd be gre... sorry, one second.
没事 别在意 你接吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, no. Totally, totally.
哪位
Hello?
我是霍莉
This... this is Holly.
霍莉·吉布尼
Holly Gibney.
您说什么
Uh, excuse me?
不好意思 这是个玩笑吗
Sorry, is this some kind of joke?
好吧 我一会儿给您回电♥话♥
O-okay, I'll have to call you back later.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁的电♥话♥ 是芬克尔斯坦吗
Who was that? Was that Finkelstein?
不 不是他
No, it was not Finkelstein.
就是这样
Yeah!
莫里斯 继续 继续 怎么...
Morris, come on, come on! What...
- 好的 - 莫里斯 你怎么...
- Oh, yes. - Morris, what are you...
你到底着了什么魔
What the hell has gotten into you?
莫里斯
Morris!
- 什么鬼 - 你说呢
- The hell is that? - You tell me!
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你有什么毛病啊
What's wrong with you?
你在跟她做♥爱♥ 而不是我
You were making love to her, not me.
从我跟你说过之后 你就一直在跟她做♥爱♥
You've been making love to her ever since I told you.
- 你跟我说什么了 - 别跟我鬼扯 莫里斯
- Told me what? - Don't bullshit me, Morris.
你在操苏珊
You're fucking Susan.
书里的那个苏珊
The Susan in the book.
我在同时操你们两个
I'm fucking both of you.
你说过她就是你 所以到底有什么区别
You said she's you, so what difference does it make?
区别可大了去了
It makes a big difference!
苏珊的原型就是你啊
She was based on you!
是你先让我把你想象成她
It was your idea that I fuck you this way
- 然后操呀 - 就那一次 不是一直
- in the first place! - Once! Not always.
你要么全身心在老娘这儿要么滚粗
You're either all in with me or you're not in at all.
我跟你说
You know what?
我可跟不上你那清奇的脑回路
I can't keep track of all your insanity.
我甚至需要个导航软件
Somebody needs to invent an app.
天呐 你嗑药了吗
Oh, for God's sake, did you take a pill?
- 什么 - 我们他妈的在争吵
- What? - We're having a fight, for fuck's sake.
而你竟然还没软
You're not even discouraged!
我没嗑药
I did not take a pill.
因为你不需要 不是吗
Because you don't need to, do you?
不 你有她 你有你的小苏珊
No, you have her. You have your little Susan.
你到底是谁
Who is you!
我对于罗斯坦来说是苏珊 而对你不是
I'm Susan to Rothstein, not to you.
这有什么区别
Why does it make a difference?
就是有区别
Because it does!
案子了结了 根据遗嘱
Uh, the case is closed, and according to probate,
你将继承它
you're the bequeathed.
- 好的 - 我没想好要不要它
- All right. - I'm not sure I want it.
那你可以在易贝上卖♥♥了它
Oh, you can probably sell it on eBay
获得一笔惊人的财富
for some obscene amount of money.
"惊人的"这个词不准确
Operative word being "Obscene."
不会的 它仍然是一个收藏珍品
No, it still ranks as a collector.
低迈数 品相好
You know, the low miles, in pretty good shape.
或者我们可以把它拖出来然后报废了它
Or we can, you know, haul it off and have it crushed...
如果你愿意负担的话 但是就像我说的
at your expense, of course... but it... like I said,
对于收藏家来说还是很值钱的
it... it's worth something to a collector.
换一下挡风玻璃就还能开
Replace the windshield and it's drivable.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
霍莉在哪儿
Where's Holly?
她说她必须要出去一趟
She said she had to go out.
她给我布置了一些杂事
She, uh, gave me some chores to do.
让我在找工作的时候还能维持生计
Thought I'd earn my keep a little while I look for work.
我给你泡了咖啡
I made you some coffee.
谢谢 很好
Thanks, good.
我这有点东西
Hey, I've got something for you.
你一定要来看看 非常重要
Gotta show you something. It's important.
记得他吗
Remember him?
- 是斯坦 - 没错
- Stan the man. - Yeah.
警♥察♥在商店和逃亡车辆里
Cops found DNA in the shop
发现的DNA
and the getaway car
都不是他的
and none of it belonged to Stan.
但是看这个
But check this out.
这是在逃亡车辆翻车之后
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表