剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Which isn't there.
也就是说肯定有人找到它了
Means someone must have found it.
可能是你
It was maybe you.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
要是别人碰巧在那么偏僻的地方发现它
It'd be kind of a coincidence if somebody else just happened
那也太巧合了
to come upon it in the middle of nowhere.
你觉得是我拿了你的行李
You think I took your luggage?
你想错了
Well, you're wrong.
我不知道你的行李或者卡车
I don't know anything about your luggage nor your truck
我连你有卡车都不知道
or that you even had a truck.
你说你被车撞了
You said you got hit by a car.
那行李非常宝贵 斯坦
It's very valuable luggage, Stan.
宝贵到...
Valuable enough...
我能向警方报告失物
That I may have to report the loss to the police.
宝贵到他们会跟进我的怀疑
Valuable enough that they would follow up on my suspicions
调查你
and investigate you.
你和你的
You and whatever supplemental enterprises
什么副业
you might have going on here.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我觉得我们可以达成协议
I think a deal can be worked out.
你还给我我的贵重物品
You return my valuables, my merchandise,
我就给你丰厚的回报
and I will give you a very rich reward,
你平时都见不到这么多钱
more money than you're used to seeing.
哥们 我不知道你说什么
Brother, I got no idea what you're talking about.
我也不知道为什么你用这种语气
And I got no idea what your tone is about
这跟"谢谢你救了我的命"不搭
except it doesn't go well with, "Thank you for saving my life."
你可别糊弄我
It would be a mistake to bullshit me.
我伤过对我撒谎的人
I've hurt people for lying to me.
但我欠你情
But...I owe you,
所以我要给你第二次机会
so I'm gonna give you a mulligan, a do-over.
坦诚一点
Let's be honest.
把我的东西给我 你也会更有钱
Give me what's mine, and you will come out richer.
我这儿没有你的东西
I got nothing that belongs to you.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
就是说我不...
It means that I don't--
该死
Hell.
你就是闯进约翰·罗斯汀家的那个人 对吧
You're the one that broke into John Rothstein's house, ain't you?
他被抢劫了 就在南边三十多公里的地方
He was robbed, 20 miles south.
你说的就是这个 对吧
That's what you're talking about, aren't you?
你进过卡车了
What, put your loot in that truck?
这可是很严重的指控
That's kind of a big thing to accuse somebody of.
请你马上离开
I'm gonna need you to leave-- now.
如果是我♥干♥的
If it was me...
那我就是一个凶手
That would make me a killer...
一个危险的人
A dangerous person.
也就是说 如果我是你
Which means if I were you,
我会把找到的所有物品
I would return whatever found merchandise
全部归还
you may have come across.
如果你的钱被拿了 肯定是别人干的
Look, if your money got took, it got took by somebody else.
最后说一遍
Final offer.
现金你留着 活页夹给我
You keep the cash. You give me the binders.
我不知道你说的是什么
I have no idea what you're referring to.
这就是我救你一命之后得到的感谢吗
This is the thanks I get for saving your life.
你觉得我跟你闹着玩
You think I'm fucking around?
该死
Fuck.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit. Shit, shit.
该死
Oh, fuck.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表