剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
你必须有个得体的追悼
you have to have a proper commemoration.
在酒吧再好不过了 来吧
It can only happen in a pub. Come on.
换上你的舞鞋
Get your dancing shoes on.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
我就像个白♥痴♥
I feel like such a fool.
不 你不像 走吧
Well, you don't look like one. Let's go.
约会
A date?
对 我是说 虽然只是一起吃早餐 但
Yeah, well, I mean, it was just for breakfast, but...
但你觉得这是个约会
But you think it's a date?
杰罗姆 当男性邀请女性吃松饼时
Jerome, when a man asks a woman out for pancakes,
重点可不在于松饼
it is rarely about the pancakes.
我不是说我以前没和其他男性吃过松饼 但...
Not that I've ever been to pancakes with a man before, but...
好吧 那你认为这是好事还是坏事
Okay, do you think this is a good thing or a bad thing?
坏事 糟透了
It's a bad thing. It's a terrible thing.
- 我觉得 - 为什么
- I think. - Why?
因为你之前说他看起来挺好的
I mean, you said he seems like a good guy.
是的 可问题在于
Yeah, I know. Well, that might be a problem 'cause...
我可能喜欢他 他也喜欢我
I might like him and he might like me,
然后 你懂的 如果两情相悦
and, you know, when two people like each other,
他们就会一次次地约会
then they go on another date and then another date,
然后对这段关系就会有期望
and then expectations come into play,
而我们还没能力去实现那些期望
you know, expectations that I'm not equipped to fulfill.
是他
It's him.
- 芬克尔斯坦 - 对 我该怎么办
- Finkelstein? - Yeah. What do I do?
- 接电♥话♥ - 不 我不能接
- Pick it up. - No, I can't pick it up.
霍莉 接电♥话♥
Holly, pick it up.
好吧
Okay.
你好 我是霍莉·吉布尼
Hello, this is Holly Gibney.
这真是...
That's...
真的吗
Really?
哦 哦天... 好的 谢谢
Oh, my Go... Okay, thank you.
好的 拜
Okay, bye.
卢通过了测试
Lou passed her competency exam.
- 什么 - 没错
- What? - Yeah.
她能去审判了
She's going to trial.
- 你在干什么呢 - 读书而已
- What are you doing? - Just reading.
又是那本旧笔记
That old notebook again?
- 对啊- 皮特 别这样
- Yeah. - Pete, come on, man.
你瞒着我们什么
What are you keeping from us?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
你知道吗 皮特
You know, the thing about the truth, Pete,
纸包不住火的
is that it always comes out.
你太折磨自己了
You're being way too hard on yourself.
我没觉得
I don't think so.
听着 我觉得 跟世间其他罪恶相比
Look, I have to think, of all the sins in life,
坠入爱河 或者寻求真爱
falling in love or maybe even discovering love,
其实不值一提
that's got to be one of the better ones.
让我特别尴尬的是
I'm just especially embarrassed
你知道了这件事
that you know about it.
为什么
Because?
因为一个
Because to be seen
自己仰慕的人会觉得我是一个...一个
through the eyes of someone you admire as a... as a...
一个会...
as a person who would...
好吧 我觉得对于你和唐娜的不贞之行
Well, I'll bet that you are not guilty
你肯定没什么罪恶感
of an infidelity with Donna.
不贞 不
Infidelity, no,
但说实话 漠视
but indifference, which, truth be told,
才是更严重的背叛
might be a bigger betrayal.
我没办法陪她 我从来不在她身边
I was never there. I was never around.
付出远远不够
Not enough, you know?
如果
Well, if he...
如果他保存了往来通信 包括对他的恶意信件的话
If he saved his correspondence, including his hate mail,
你可能会发现有几封是我寄的
you might discover a few letters from me.
我生气时文笔可是非常有力的
I wield a pretty powerful pen when I'm angry...
甚至伤人
or hurt.
而他 的确伤到我了
And he... he did hurt me.
天呐 你真的很爱他
God, you really loved him.
他不值得我的爱
He wasn't worthy of it.
也许他值得
Maybe he was.
谢谢各位
Thank you guys.
下面是十五分钟的休息时间 感谢大家
Gonna take a short 15-minute break for you. Thank you.
艾达 一个比我聪明的人说过
Ida, somebody way smarter than me
我们更沉浸于后悔未做之事
said that we regret more the things we didn't do
而非已成之事
than the ones we did.
奥斯卡·王尔德
Oscar Wilde.
别告诉我你和他也有一腿
Don't tell me you shagged him as well, did you?
那他就是另一个爱尔兰人了
You. Well, he's another Irishman.
是啊
Right.
你要去哪
Where you going?
其实
Well...
追悼并不仅仅是喝酒
commemoration isn't complete with whiskey.
还需要更加正式
Need to make it official.
至少我母亲是这么说的 所以
At least my mother used to say we did anyway, so here we go.
我不知道今天是不是开麦夜
Um, I'm... I'm not sure if it's open mic night,
但是 你们一定希望不是
but, uh, you'll sure as shit be wishing it wasn't.
这首歌♥献给我的一位朋友 和她的爱人 随便怎么称呼吧
This one is for a friend and for love, I suppose, or whatever.
各位可以继续品鸡尾酒
Um, yeah, you can just go back to your cocktails.
不用理我
Don't pay me any heed.
这只是我和我的朋友
This is just between me and a friend,
进行的追悼和纪念 你们只要忍♥着就行
and it's commemorative, so you'll just have to fucking endure.
# 哦 多纳尔 #
O Donal Og
# 当你过河时 #
When you cross the water
# 带我一起 不要离开我 #
Take me with you, don't leave me after
# 在集市上 我会给你带来笑声 #
At fairs and markets, I'll bring you laughter
# 你会和一位 #
And you'll be sleeping
# 希腊公主共眠 #
With a Greek king's daughter
# 因为你带走了我的过去和未来 #
For you took what's before me and what's behind me
# 当你不在意我时 你随意离开 #
You took east and west when you would not mind me
# 太阳 天上的星星都黯淡了 #
The sun, the stars from the sky are taken
# 神灵也被抛弃 #
And God likewise I fear forsaken
# 哦 多纳尔 #
O Donal Og
# 你不会发现我懒惰 #
You'll not find me lazy
# 不像某些出身高贵的贵妇人 #
Not like some high-born expensive lady
# 我会给奶牛挤奶 给你喂孩子 #
I'd milk your cows and nurse your babies
# 如果你被攻击 #
And if you were set on
# 我会勇敢地保护你 #
I'd defend you bravely
哦 该死
Oh, fuck.
哦
Oh!
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表