剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
梅赛德斯先生 前情提要
Previously on "Mr. Mercedes"...
他们每个人都有可能步行
All of 'em could have conceivably
去过车祸现场
walked to the crash site.
那么下一步做什么
So, what's the next step?
- 啊 啊 天哪 - 丹妮尔
- Oh! Oh, Jesus Christ. - Danielle!
我要收拾东西离开 因为我受够了
I'm gonna get all my stuff, because I am done.
有约翰·罗斯坦的书吗
Got any of John Rothstein's books?
- 卖♥♥完了 - 那有没有初版书
- Sold out. - What about first editions?
- 你知道它们值多少钱吗 - 如果是一封长信
- Do you know how much they're worth? - If it's a long letter,
大概至少值一百万吧
could be worth a million, at least.
他试探的方式很可疑
It's the way he was acting, fishing.
就是他
That's him.
- 他不是唯一一个 - 什么
- He's not the only one. - What?
那个是破了梅赛德斯先生案子的侦探
That's the detective that broke the Mr. Mercedes case.
你确定他是在这里中弹的
You're positive he was shot here?
我们发现了用来钻进他脑袋的钻子
We found the drill that was used to burrow into his head.
你根本没有头绪 对吧
You got no leads at all, huh?
- 不 我们在房♥子里发现了手稿 - 很可能被偷了
- No. We found the writings at the house. - Most likely stolen.
是他
It's him.
卢通过了测试
Lou passed her competency exam.
- 什么 - 她要去庭审了
- What? - She's going to trial.
看起来你的
Looks like you're making
生活过的相当不错
a pretty good life for yourself...
发现尸体的那一片房♥子的照片
photos of houses where they found a dead guy.
我觉得我要拍一张...
I think I'm gonna take a picture of...
我想念撒旦 真的会想
I miss Satan. Really, I do.
撒旦曾经是个大人物
Satan used to be somebody...
该死的黑暗王子
the Prince of Fucking Darkness.
清教♥徒♥认识他
Pilgrims knew him.
他们烧死女巫
They burned witches
因为撒旦在那里有一些邪恶的朋友
because Satan's got some evil goddamn friends out there.
我们这代人承认过的最坏的罪行
The worst crime that my generation ever committed
就是我们谋杀了撒旦
is that we murdered Satan.
现在没人是邪恶的
Now nobody's evil.
他们被伤害了 他们被误解了
They're damaged, they're misunderstood,
他们不被爱了 但是他们并不邪恶
they're unloved, but they're not evil.
上帝禁止你这么说
God forbid you say that.
但是问题来了
But here's a problem.
如果没有撒旦
If there is no Satan,
就没有上帝
then there is no God.
没有上帝的地方
And where there's no God,
就会有梅赛德斯先生
there's Mr. Mercedes
撞向一群正在找工作的
plowing into a bunch of innocent people
无辜的人
looking for jobs.
霍奇斯
Hodges.
停 停 停
W-w-w-w-wait!
停 停 停 停 停 停
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
不 啊
No! Oh!
不 不 啊 啊
No, no, ow, ow!
啊
Aah!
这说明撒旦还活着
It was proof that Satan lives,
我们只是都
and we are all...
太他妈脆弱 不愿承认
... just too fucking weak to admit it.
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
来了 来了
Coming, coming.
现在才几点
What the hell time is it?
七点四十五 在俄亥俄州被称为"早晨"
7:45. Known in Ohio as morning.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
刚刚做了个该死的噩梦
Was having a fuck of a nightmare.
我家既有门铃可以按
There's both a doorbell to ring
又有门可以敲 你知道吧
and a door to knock on, you know.
- 你在干什么 - 我在打扫卫生
- What are you doing? - I'm cleaning.
不然我看起来像在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
洒了点红酒
Spilled some red wine.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
我可能有了线索
I maybe have a lead.
我有一个高中时的朋友
I got a high school buddy,
安迪·哈利迪 他经营一家旧书店
Andy Halliday, runs an old bookstore.
是的 你跟我说过 有人上钩了
Yeah, you told me. You got a bite?
有个孩子进了书店
Well, some kid came into the bookstore
询问罗斯坦的事情
asking about Rothstein.
那个孩子
That kid!
我们找到了一个有效的信息
We have ourselves... A positive ID.
那是索伯家
That's the Saubers family.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我看见过这个孩子跟他的狗一起玩
I've seen this kid playing with his dog.
还有一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥在调查
There's also a private detective on the sniff.
来过书店问一些关于罗斯坦的事情
Came to the bookstore asking about Rothstein.
给
Here.
比尔·霍奇斯
Bill Hodges.
- 你认识他 - 我认识比尔
- You know him? - I know Bill.
他是个敏锐的侦探 只是没那么帅
He's a bloodhound, only less handsome.
- 你说他在调查 - 似乎是
- You say he's sniffing? - Seems so.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like that.
然后他会带领我们找到珍宝
Then again, he could lead us to the holy grail.
如果他在找那些手稿
If he's looking for those manuscripts,
我们应该密切关注 对吧
we should keep close tabs, hmm?
这个男人简直是条猎犬
The man is a bloodhound.
梅赛德斯先生 第三季第四集
哇 打领带了 要去哪儿啊
Wow, a tie. What's the occasion?
去上庭
Going to court.
那个杀了布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的女人的审判
The trial of the woman who killed Brady Hartsfield.
你要去吗
You're going?
是的 我得去 不管为了什么
Yeah, I have to, for whatever reason.
皮特 我们 呃 我们今天早上又收到了一个信封
Pete, we, uh, we got another envelope this morning.
有九千美元
$9,000.
总共有三万两千美元
Bringing the total up to $32,000.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你不知道这钱是从哪儿来的吗
You have no idea where this is coming from?
实际上 我知道
Actually, I do.
皮特 你最近...
Pete, you've been pretty...
一直非常神秘
secretive as of late.
我一直在想你的那双昂贵的鞋
My mind keeps going to those expensive shoes that you've got.
我只是一直不禁在想...
I just can't help but think...
- 爸... - 让我说完 皮特 好吗
- Dad... - Just let me finish, Pete, okay?
你没有陷入麻烦
You're not in trouble.
或者我应该说你没有惹到我
Or I should say you're not in trouble with me.
如果你需要帮助 让我帮助你
If you need help, let me help you.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
你从哪里得到的钱
Where'd you get the money?
那钱不是我的
It's not coming from me.
我保证
I promise.
好的 太棒了 谢谢你 你也是
Yes, perfect. Thank you. You too.
嘿 我有一些好消息
Hey. I have some good news.
好的
Good.
好的 结果是罗斯坦有投保
Okay, so it turns out Rothstein took out insurance.
好的
Yeah.
这个保险叫 定值保险
Yeah, it's called, um, stated value coverage,
这基本上就等同于
which basically means the cost of replacing
在保险柜里东西的价值
whatever was in the safe.
定值保险 似乎正在评估中
Stated value coverage, as in subject to appraisal.
正是如此
Exactly.
- 书 - 是的 那肯定是
- Books. - Yeah, it has to be.
他女儿说他从未停止写作
His daughter said that he never stopped writing.
我是说 她说他有一大堆笔记本
I mean, she said that he had tons of notebooks,
只是未公开的手稿
just unpublished manuscripts.
跟他讲最关键的
Tell him the best part.
所以那家保险公♥司♥ 汉纳福德
So the insurance company, Hannaford...
他们提供了奖金
they've offered a reward:
任何有关失踪手稿的线索
$700,000 for any information
奖励七十万美金
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表