剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我一小时内就到那里
I'll be there in an hour.
别再朝我开枪了 你个小王八蛋
And don't be shooting at me again, you dickfuck.
你就给我好好祈祷吧
You better hope he's doing this on the up-and-up.
但愿他给我说到做到
Oh, you better fuckin' hope.
有找到申请逮捕令的证据吗
Got anything new for the warrant?
没呢 拜托给我点时间 我正在努力着
Nah, give me a chance, will ya? I'm workin' on it.
抱歉我有点着急了
I'm sorry, I'm a little eager.
老实说 我很绝望
Desperate, actually.
很多媒体都在关注这事 我现在压力很大
There's a lot of media on this, lots of pressure.
这不废话吗
Yeah, well, that goes without saying.
你老是把这话挂在嘴边上
Never stopped ya from sayin' it.
听着 我们做了点调查
Look, we did a little digging.
不知道有没有用
This may or may not be anything.
莫里斯·贝拉米曾和丹妮尔·摩尔一起生活过
Morris Bellamy was living with Danielle Moore
在他房♥间里我发现了她的东西
That's whose belongings we found in his apartment.
而现在 好几周都没人听过她的消息
Now, no one's heard from her in a couple of weeks.
据她父母所说 她和莫里斯分手了
According to her parents, she and Morris broke up.
她不和父母联♥系♥ 这消息是他们从她姐那听来的
They heard that from her sister, 'cause she doesn't talk to them.
总之没人知道她现在在哪里
Anyway, no one knows where the fuck she is.
有意思 谢了
Okay, that's interesting. Thanks.
有事就跟我汇报
Keep me informed.
准备好来场长途旅行了吗 我们得出门一趟
You ready for a road trip? We have an outing.
说不定会很有趣
Could be a fun outing.
或许这就是你最后的一次外出
It could be your last outing.
- 求你了... - 安静
- Please... - Shh, shh.
告诉我 你很清楚这事的严重性
Tell me you appreciate the severity of this situation.
- 我求你了... - 说啊...
- I'm begging you... - Tell me...
我很清楚
I understand.
艾达来过这吗
Ida've been here yet?
没有
No.
我们在你三岁的时候买♥♥了它
You were three years old when we got him.
我记得
I remember.
我当时想要只狗 或宠物石
I wanted a dog or a pet rock.
而你选择了折中的办法
And I think you split the difference.
看来我的选择没错
Seemed like a good choice.
毕竟不用担心乌龟溜走
I mean, he's... not in too much danger of runnin' away.
面对现实吧 它能活过我们所有人
And let's face it. He's gonna outlive us all.
天呐 老爸
God, Dad.
你太不正常了
You're so morbid.
什么
What?
你这人...
You are. You...
动不动就提起死这个字
You bring up death a lot.
- 真的 - 我只是说它会很长寿
- You do. - I said he's gonna live!
随便吧...
Well...
这明显是爱尔兰的那一套
Well, apparently it's an Irish thing,
算是你的遗传之一
so it's part of your heritage.
别客气
You're welcome.
你能不能告诉我为什么...
Do you mind telling me why...
我没有...
I mean, I'm... I'm...
我没想抱怨 这点请相信我
I'm not complaining, believe me.
但突然之间来了这么一出...
But all of a sudden, kind of out of the blue...
你又犯瘾了吗
Did ya fall off the wagon?
不
No.
- 真的吗 - 我现在挺好的
- Really. - I'm really doing fine.
真的
I am.
只是最近发生了点...
It's just that some things have come up...
事情
recently.
什么事
Things?
我有点害怕
I'm just a little scared.
我一直在做噩梦 梦见你
I keep having these nightmares about you
遇到了危险
being in danger.
梦里的你...
You're, like...
被地狱火之类的东西烧着...
burning in a fire in hell or something, and I'm...
而我觉得有必要来这里确认一下
I think I just had to come here to make sure that...
那个推你堕入地狱的人不是我
that I'm not the one that's putting you through hell.
这样说你理解吗
Does that make sense?
我也做过同样的噩梦
I'm having the same nightmare, it's like...
只不过梦里有罗斯坦 那个作家约翰·罗斯坦
only with Rothstein in it... John Rothstein the writer.
还有这个烧人的事情
And this, uh, and this burning man.
- 什么 - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
- 不会吧 - 真的
- Really? - Yeah!
这巧合也未免太巧了吧
I'd say that's a... pretty big coincidence.
是啊
Yeah.
你不相信巧合 对吗
You don't believe in coincidences, do you?
我也许会重新考虑一下
Oh, I might reconsider.
你说"一些事"
You said "Things."
还有什么
What other things?
就是... 一些事
Just... things.
生活啊
Life.
和我说吧
Come on.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
爸爸
Dad.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
嘿
Well, hey.
- 艾莉 - 西尔弗女士 你好啊
- Allie. - Hey, Ms. Silver.
我在休假呢
I'm on vacation.
艾达 你能不能... 你能先去
Ida, could you... would you mind poppin'
屋里等一会儿吗
into the den for a little bit?
我想要问你一些事
I just want to... I need to ask you some stuff.
好啊 没问题
Yeah. No, absolutely.
你可以泡杯茶 什么都行
You can make a cup of tea or whatever.
几分钟就够了
I'll be just a few minutes.
你去吧
You can go.
她没事的 不着急
She'll be all right.
没关系 你走吧
It's fine. You can go.
- 我没关系的 - 我只是...
- I'm gonna be fine. - I... I just...
我几分钟后就回来
I'll just be a few minutes.
好吗
Yeah?
- 好的 - 好
- Yes. - Okay.
你不要自己荡秋千哦
You're not to exert yourself.
你现在可不能荡的很高了
Now, I don't want you swingin' too high.
知道了
Got it.
我们得对你做些什么 为了这场小小的旅行 公主殿下
We're gonna have to put you out for this little trip, princess.
不会很可怕的
Oh, no, it won't be too bad.
不过是睡一小觉罢了
Really, it's just a catnap.
你亲爱的小皮特
Little Petey boy
最好能表现的更懂事点
better have more common sense than he's let on so far.
如果他耍什么小把戏的话
This is not going to end well
这件事不会有好结果的
if he pulls anything.
他的下场会很糟糕
It's not going to end well for him.
至于你 玛乔丽
Oh, and, Marjorie,
你的下场也会很惨
it is not going to end well for you.
猜我要做什么
You know what?
我要打给你那瘸子丈夫
I'm gonna call your gimpy-ass husband
告诉他 让他确保他的儿子
and tell him to make sure that his son
不会干出什么蠢事
doesn't pull any bullshit.
事实是 她已经失踪很久了
So, apparently, she hasn't been seen in quite a while.
你知道她的吧 丹妮尔·摩尔
You knew her, right? Danielle Moore?
当然 我记得很清楚
Oh, yeah, I remember her very well.
在学校可受欢迎了
Very popular in school.
是莫里斯
It's Morris.
- 莫里斯 我是比尔·霍奇斯 - 什么...
- Morris, Bill Hodges. - What the...
- 我们在法♥院♥里见过 - 怎么回事
- We met at the court. - What the fuck?
- 请放轻松 - 我他妈的会杀了她
- Easy does it. - I will fucking kill her!
嗯 然后呢 莫里斯 如何收场呢
Yeah, and then what, Morris? What's the endgame?
完蛋了 我死定了 我发誓我要...
That's it, I'm done, I swear...
给我半分钟的时间
Just listen to me now for 30 seconds...
不 她死定了 我完蛋了
No! She's fucking dead. I'm done!
你就不能听我说完吗
Oh, would you just hear me the fuck out?
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表