剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我的猫
My cat.
你没有猫 你讨厌猫
You don't have a cat. You hate cats.
她不讨厌
She doesn't.
我同意 卢不太稳定
I agree. Lou is shaky.
这风险太大了
This is a total crapshoot.
我们必须这么做
One we have to take.
她总是谈及布雷迪 你知道的
She's talking about Brady, you know.
别听布雷迪的那些话
Not listening to him. Him is Brady.
我知道 我还不傻
I know that. I'm not stupid.
还有霍莉 她可能会有帮助
Then there's Holly, like, and the wheels on her bike
但还太不稳定
aren't exactly fastened tight.
我会搞定霍莉
I'll handle Holly.
那我们接下来怎么办
And how do we go about managing that?
什么
I'm sorry?
我知道会发生什么
I know what's going on...
或者我知道你俩的境地多么危险
or what's on the precipice of going on with you two.
她是个脆弱的人
She's a fragile person.
所以呢
Meaning what?
所以 你得小心行事
Meaning you need to tread careful.
她是个珍贵的物品
She's precious cargo.
我们现在应该集中精力在案子上
Right now, we should just be focusing on the case.
当然 霍莉是个很好的证人
Yeah, well, Holly's the star witness.
所以说 我仍然在讨论案子
I am talking about the case still, technically.
你们刚刚在讨论我吗
Were you just talking about me?
当人们讨论我的时候
I have kind of a sixth sense
我就有一种第六感
for when people are talking about me.
那你可能需要关注下其他的感觉
Well, maybe you need to focus on the other senses,
有些需要调整一下了
some of which could use some tweaking.
他紧张的时候就会表现的很焦虑
He projects his anxiety when he's nervous.
嘿
Hey.
我得到了一些关于卡尔·芬顿父亲的消息
Uh, so I've got something on the father, Carl Fenten.
显然母亲已经去世了
Evidently, the mother is dead, but apparently,
但他在布里奇顿这边开了一家汽车修理店
he has a auto repair shop here in Bridgton.
- 这是地址 - 很好
- That's the address. - Goody.
卢怎么样 她准备好了吗
How's Lou? She ready?
太好了 干得不错
That's a great job. Well done.
- 谢谢 - 我们走
- Thank you. - Let's go.
祝好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 没信儿 - 还没有
- Not a peep? - Not yet.
哇哦 他再也没跟你打过电♥话♥
Wow, and he's never called you again?
你为什么对这个孩子这么感兴趣 莫里斯
Why you so interested in this kid, Morris?
我对那孩子没兴趣
I'm not interested in the kid.
我对罗斯坦有兴趣
I'm interested in Rothstein.
现在他已经死了 他的东西说不准
Now that he's dead, his stuff is worth
能值很多钱
who knows how much.
我不知道你还是个收藏家
I never knew you to be a collector.
我的意思是 我知道你对
I mean, I know how much you love
吉米·戈尔德那一切有多喜欢
Jimmy Gold and all that,
但要是把它上升到收藏的层次
but to take it to the level of collector
是要花上不少钱的 莫里斯
takes money, Morris.
你是赚大钱了吗
You come into some money?
如果我有钱的话 我为什么不去正规的书店
If I had money, I'd be going to legitimate bookstores.
反而跑到你这
Instead, I've come to you.
你这话挺伤人的
I'm offended by that.
饶了我吧 安德鲁
Give me a break, Andrew.
你不就是专门处理那些偷来的书的吗
You buy and sell stolen books.
大家都心知肚明
Everybody knows it.
难道你还想说警♥察♥没有上过你这
Are you telling me that the police haven't come calling,
打听有没有人试图处理一本罗斯坦的书吗
asking you whether anybody's tried to unload a Rothstein?
对 警♥察♥是来过一回
Yeah, the police came once.
而你已经是第二次过来并打听第二回了
You've now come twice and called twice.
看起来你也忒感兴趣了
You seem especially interested.
这是我人生中仅有的机会
My one chance in life
那本原版书就在我的眼前...
to get my hands on an original...
我有什么理由不这么紧张
why wouldn't I be?
明白了
'Kay.
- 如果那个小屁孩回来了... - 嗯
- If the kid comes back... - Yeah.
或者是其他人 只要是跟那本书有关的...
Or anybody else, for that matter...
我会打给你的
I'll call.
那个 莫里斯
So, Morris.
最近你在忙什么
What're you... what're you up to these days?
是在搞点什么吗
What're you into?
你是什么意思
Excuse me?
我们也算一场旧相识
Well, we're old buddies.
平时应该多出来聚聚
We should catch up more.
我想说 你和阿尔玛·莱恩
Word is that you and Alma Lane
这些日子在一起也算过得不错吧
have been spending some quality time.
你是又和这只母老虎搞在一起了吗
Are you fucking that old battleaxe again?
我和她是不是在一起都不关你的事
If I were, it'd be none of your fucking business.
这只是很让人感到好奇而已
Sure would be a curious thing, though.
毕竟罗斯坦上过她 你也上过她
Rothstein fucked her. You fucked her.
是我多嘴了 我只是对巧合的东西很感兴趣
Forgive me. I'm just a sucker for coincidence.
很好
Good.
请坐下
Be seated.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Fine.
你看起来有点坐立不安
You seem a bit fidgety.
我没事 我本来就是一个很烦躁的人
I'm fine. I'm a fidgety person.
不一定是在今天
It's not gonna be today, you know.
你看 这场诉讼得先处理这个案子
Like, the prosecution has to make its case first.
- 所以你还有时间 - 好的
- So you got time. - Okay.
我真的没事 我本来就是这么烦躁
I'm fine. I'm a fidgety person.
也没有谁规定我不能做一个烦躁的人是吧
I'm allowed to be a fidgety person.
各位 早上好
Good morning, everyone.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 佩斯女生
Good morning, Ms. Pace.
芬克尔斯坦先生
Mr. Finkelstein.
-林克莱特女士 - 早上好
- Ms. Linklatter. - Morning.
先让我来给大家提个醒
And I-I just want to remind you all again
虽然这里可能看起来会有人走来走去
that this might look and walk
或者是吵个不停 像个马戏团一样
and quack like a circus,
但这里是法庭
but it's a courtroom.
这里是我的法庭
It's my courtroom.
正义的审判...
Wheels of justice...
- 直入主题吧 我的天啊 - 整整十码都是
- Get on with it, for fuck's sake. - The whole ten yards.
真♥他♥妈♥只会吹牛
Fucking blowhard.
佩斯女士 请你先发言
Ms. Pace? You have the honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
我希望传唤威廉·霍奇斯
The People call William Hodges.
不好意思
Excuse me.
霍奇斯先生并不在你们的证人名单上
Mr. Hodges is not on their witness list.
- 但他在你们的名单上 - 你想搞哪样
- He's on yours. - What's going on?
- 我在传唤我的第一证人 - 反对
- I'm calling my first witness. - Objection.
好吧 你们先过来
All right, approach the bench.
我不喜欢这个开庭局面
This is not a nice fucking start.
你是在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
他就在名单上 传唤他是合情合理的
He's on the list. There's no unfair surprise here.
- 胡闹 - 真正胡闹的是其他人
- This is bullshit. - Bullshit is in play here.
陪审员否决权是指虽然证据表明被告是有罪的,但是陪审团仍然宣判其无罪,原因可能是陪审团不赞同诉讼所涉及的法律条文或针对被告所提出的指控
有人想做手脚让陪审团行使否决权
He plans to backdoor jury nullification,
我们都一清二楚
and we all know it.
你再好好想想吧 女士
You need to rethink this, young lady.
我们认真考虑过了 霍奇斯警探当时就在那里
It's all rethought. Detective Hodges was in the room.
他当时也在场 他是一个重要的证人
He was there. He's a material eyewitness.
- 既然他现在也在场 - 我需要时间帮他准备一下
- And now he's here. - I want time to prep him.
你是说教他套话吗
You mean coach him?
- 去你的 - 我也去你的
- Fuck you. - Fuck you.
我去你们这两个家伙
Fuck both of you.
这次开庭可真♥他♥妈♥糟糕
This is not a goddamn good start.
我给你五分钟
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表