剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
It was grounds for a mistrial,
因为她问的那些精神失常还有修改辩护理由的问题
her asking about insanity and amending pleadings.
所以你为什么不修改呢
So why didn't you ask for one, then?
我差点就这样做了
I almost did,
但我觉得这就是佩斯想要的
but I think it's what Pace wants.
她想要再来一遍
She wants a do-over.
因为她觉得我们会赢
She thinks we're winning,
所以她很乐意冒这个无效审判的风险
so she'd be happy to risk a mistrial.
- 我们要赢了吗 - 我们在局里
- Are we winning? - We're certainly in the game.
我们有机会赢 大部分还是归功于你
We've got a chance, in large part thanks to you.
噢
Oh.
霍莉 你真的太棒了
Holly, you were sensational.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得去工作了
I should probably go work.
我... 抱歉
I... Sorry.
- 哦 - 我知道我们正吃饭呢
- Oh. - No, I know we're still eating,
但是就是... 那些
but it's... it's just
我们正在做的罗斯坦调查
that we're doing the Rothstein investigation
还有七十万的奖金 我觉得我必须
and there's a $700,000 reward and I feel like I should just,
- 继续工作... - 哦 当然
- you know, go work on... - Yeah, no, of course.
恩 完全没关系
Yeah. Totally, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 我们不用这样互相迁就 - 快九点了
- We don't have to. - It's almost 9:00,
所以要工作很正常的
so that makes sense.
我也有很多工作要做
I've got a lot of work to do too,
- 有些工作得做 - 抱歉
- get some work done too. - Sorry.
- 没事没关系的 - 你可以自己吃完
- No, no, it's fine. - You can finish.
是 是 正好结账的人来了
Yeah, yeah, but, you know, by the time the check comes...
也好
All right, okay.
先生
Yes, sir?
没事的
It'll be fine.
现在到结案陈词环节了
It's down to closing arguments now.
卢还好吗
Lou was good?
蛮好的
She was.
法律上讲她是有罪的
You know, on the law, she's guilty, of course,
但在众人眼中 她
but in the court of public opinion, sh...
你眼神怎么这么奇怪
You're looking at me funny.
我只是
It's just...
只是表示钦佩
it's just a look of admiration.
你在法庭上
What you did in court was...
嗯
Mm...
不像是钦佩的样子
didn't feel like an admiration look.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
你知道的 自从你在地板上唱歌♥之后
You know, ever since that whole singsong thing on the floor,
我是说 焦虑症发作
I mean, even for an anxiety attack.
是 我知道 我...
Yeah, I know. I...
我又要来一次了 我感觉
I'm about to have another one, I think.
因为什么
Over?
罗兰·芬克尔斯坦
Roland Finkelstein.
你真的很喜欢他 对吧
You really like him, huh?
是 没错
Yeah, I do.
而且我觉得他也喜欢我 但是
And I think he likes me, but...
他想要吻我
He plans to kiss me.
我是说 这次是来真的
I mean, for real this time.
听你口气怎么像是件坏事
Well, you make it sound like a bad thing.
我是说 这很美好
Well... I mean, it's wonderful
但是也够吓人的
but terrifying.
好吧
Yeah, hmm.
我不会接吻
I don't know how to kiss.
我的意思是 我什么都不会
I mean, I don't know how do to anything.
其实 不是很难的
Well, there's not much to it.
对
Right.
有没有可能你可以教我一下
Do you think that maybe you could give me a lesson?
- 喔 - 还是算了 抱歉
- Ooh... - No, sorry.
忘了它吧 我不该说这种话的
Forget it. I shouldn't have said that.
实在是 我只是
That was... I just...
很紧张 我会很没面子 你知道
Nervous I'm gonna embarrass myself, you know?
噢
Oh.
呃
Uh...
我觉得你可以上油管查一查
I... I think you can look up on YouTube,
- 就补补课 - 不要 我查过
- like, a tutorial. - No, I have.
都好恶心
They're all gross.
哦
Oh.
你知道 我这么问真的很唐突
You know what? It was wrong of me to ask.
- 我应... 对不起 - 不不不 霍莉
- I sh... I'm sorry. - No, no, no, Holly.
没事的 只...
It's okay. I mean, it's...
只是我也不擅长接吻
it's not like I'm an expert at kissing.
我知道 但起码你接过吻
Yeah, I know, but you've done it.
是 是 我有过
Yeah, yeah, I have.
然后
And?
然后
And...
它...
it's...
就是碰一下嘴唇
just two lips touching.
用舌头吗
With tongue?
是 用舌头
Yeah, with tongue.
你相信他吗
You trust him?
相信
I do.
有句话说的好
Well, then there's this saying.
- 嗯哼 - 试一试
- Hmm? - Take a leap,
才会柳暗花明
and the net shall appear.
至少你可以试一试
I think it's safe to say that you can take a leap.
相信我
Trust me.
行吧
Okay.
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
# 我在飞机上 #
I'm on an airplane
# 穿越海洋 #
'Cross the sea
# 漫无目的 #
Going nowhere
# 我想成为 #
I wanna be
我去
Holy shit!
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
简直就像职业赛车特技啊
Oh, that was like professional stunt driving right there!
太他妈的酷炫了
Unh, what a thing of fucking beauty!
我们的车连擦都没擦到 老弟
Our cars didn't even touch, man.
我一直想这么干来着
I've always wanted to do that.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我是疯了呀
Of course I'm out of my mind.
我就是想告诉你这个 老弟
That's what I've been trying to tell you, man.
- 我是个如假包换的神经病 - 你♥他♥妈♥的差点杀了我
- I'm a bona fide psycho. - You could have fucking killed me!
不 那样就很讽刺了
No, that would be ironic,
因为实际上我救了你
given I'm your savior.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我不是坏人 皮特
I'm not the bad guy here, Petey.
我只是个信使
I'm just the messenger!
我上头是个很大的集团
I work for a much bigger syndicate
他们想要那些书
that wants those books.
现在
Now...
我已经给了你一个我自认为
I've extended to you what I believe
诱人又划算的提议
is a very fair and reasonable offer:
几百万美元
thousands and thousands of dollars,
你的自♥由♥ 你的性命
your freedom, and your life.
当然你也可以拒绝
You could turn that down, of course,
不过那样你就可能会破产了 还会死掉
but that might leave you broke and dead.
深思熟虑是好的
It's good to think things over.
我明白 但财富 自♥由♥ 性命
I get that. But rich, free, and alive
对上死亡和破产 还有什么好考虑的
versus dead and broke, how much is there to mull?
我警告你最后一次
I'm warning you for the last time.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
我怎么错过了第一次警告
Did I miss the first warning?
第一次警告也是最后一次
The first warning is your last.
再烦我 我就他妈毙了你
Bother me again, and I'll fucking kill you.
我觉得你不会的 皮特
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表